Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 76. (Read 150229 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Has anyone submitted this to CoinMarketCap yet?  I tried, but I don't know where to get an updating coin count.  The block explorer (http://www.blocktree.io/e/XAI) says there are 1,125,540.60270090 coins, but that's not right because the top address is the burn address with 469847.16947 burned coins (for a total of 655693.4332309 coins).  As a side note, with that low of a coin count, I cannot believe the price is where it is.

Technically there are 1,125,567.91067160 coins.

Simply because the left over from the ICO was burned / un-spendable does not mean they don't exist from the perspective of a block explorer.

You're missing the point. It matters from the perspective of coinmarketcap which is what I'm trying to get data for so XAI can be listed.  

As a similar, if not exact example, IconicExpert's coin Bytecent (whose ICO also did not sell out), only lists a supply of 284,697 even though there were 3,000,000 offered for the ICO.  Their block explorer lists the spendable amount of coins (not total offered) when requested:  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/byc/api.dws?q=totalcoins

So...I ask again...for the purposes of coinmarketcap, where can I get an updating amount of spendable coins?
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
Already under ICO prices, that´s not a good sign.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Rip. Riiiiiiiiiiip.
Activity: 490
ROLFMAO...!!!

This coin has absolutely tanked!

Owww...My sides! I cant stop laughing at all you idiots!!

BWHAHAHAHAH!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"its going to be different this time..this coin has potential"

told u after the extension this coin was guaranteed fail...that plus the scamming CLOAK dev team's involvment. ROFLMAO!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1316
Has anyone submitted this to CoinMarketCap yet?  I tried, but I don't know where to get an updating coin count.  The block explorer (http://www.blocktree.io/e/XAI) says there are 1,125,540.60270090 coins, but that's not right because the top address is the burn address with 469847.16947 burned coins (for a total of 655693.4332309 coins).  As a side note, with that low of a coin count, I cannot believe the price is where it is.

Technically there are 1,125,567.91067160 coins.

Simply because the left over from the ICO was burned / un-spendable does not mean they don't exist from the perspective of a block explorer.
Activity: 297
Everyone just ignore J9901. He is a paid troll. No one writes a whole message in bold with grammatical errors unless your trying to piss people off or your 16 ?
Anyone more Xai for me. Cheers to whoever, your gonna need something better than that post to get rid of my support buddy but good try.
Added that clown to my ignore list long ago. Suggest anyone else reading this thread do the same. ;-)
Activity: 266
Has anyone submitted this to CoinMarketCap yet?  I tried, but I don't know where to get an updating coin count.  The block explorer (http://www.blocktree.io/e/XAI) says there are 1,125,540.60270090 coins, but that's not right because the top address is the burn address with 469847.16947 burned coins (for a total of 655693.4332309 coins).  As a side note, with that low of a coin count, I cannot believe the price is where it is.
hrt
Activity: 288
hey , how i can unstake my coins, so i can spend them?
navigate to ur .conf file in the appdata\roaming folder if u're on windows or get to the home folder if u're on linux and put staking=0 in the .conf file
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Everyone just ignore J9901. He is a paid troll. No one writes a whole message in bold with grammatical errors unless your trying to piss people off or your 16 ?
Anyone more Xai for me. Cheers to whoever, your gonna need something better than that post to get rid of my support buddy but good try.
legendary
Activity: 1029
LMAO dat troll ...stay away ..
Activity: 425
hey , how i can unstake my coins, so i can spend them?
hrt
Why is he in dev team? Can someone kick this guy out?
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Laughing at all the idiots who bought this shit.

Told ya dev was gona dump on ur sorry asses!!! Bwahahahahahahahah

When are you fools gona learn???

ICO? pfft..Buy cheaper coins soon after launch...warned you all, mocked me, and now look whos laughing??? HAHAHAHAHA...

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You are such a sad individual.
hrt
And i bothered to count again and again all the times when you're crossing the line. Dev, now you are far from being a creditworthy person.

Maybe it's not too hard to drop a few minutes on and explain in basic what sort of collaborations do you have with this person and also why did you mention him on your website? Is that a nanny of your growing children or should i consider this as descent of your family roots?
hrt
hrt
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ICO? pfft..Buy cheaper coins soon after launch...warned you all, mocked me, and now look whos laughing??? HAHAHAHAHA...

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I haven't been buying anything form the ICO's since i was spawned by the vagina. But! I guess i'd agree with u, that the dumpage epoch is oncoming to replace the present-moment and overwrite the naive grimace of burgeons who yelling they invested.

In a regard of that, i want to emphasize the following dilemma: who the heck believing he's honestly doing his homework in managing the risks of investing in shit, would clog this thread with a false info?

No idiots, they died in Auschwitz ovens looking through the praying hands on good coins, issued by two-faced devils, cloaking himself under human skin, and bad ones, that are phony and fishy frauds and are owned by the organizations over Emirates and other hell places in Kuwait and down in a hollow alongside Maputo. You see, again you all trapped and netted to eat humus on a dish held by dev-idiot of this coin.
Activity: 490
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 644
any update for xqn holders after snap shot was taken Huh
legendary
Activity: 1036
Ok thanks
Any roadmap?
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
20k ico price but supply is 2* lower now.
Pages:
Jump to: