Pages:
Author

Topic: XAURUM Signature Campaign [CLOSED](BONUSES SENT) - page 12. (Read 20614 times)

legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
As I understand it, either users completely left the campaign which means there are slots available (up to 100) or there are people who are disqualified but only for the previous week (week 1), meaning they still can qualify for week 2 and 3, the reward will just be less. For instance users who didn't qualify for week 1 (and qualify for week 2 and 3), will have 825XAUR as a reward:

Anyone who joins past 23:59 UTC tonight posts will be counted towards next week and the rate will go down to 825 XUAR.

So, as far as I understand it, qualifications are per week and the rate is function of the number of week you qualify for.
This is correct users may not have qualified for week 1 but can still qualify for week 2 and 3. I will add a few more members for open spots here soon
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
BitcoinTalk name: davide72

I will change signature once accepted thanks
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
As I understand it, either users completely left the campaign which means there are slots available (up to 100) or there are people who are disqualified but only for the previous week (week 1), meaning they still can qualify for week 2 and 3, the reward will just be less. For instance users who didn't qualify for week 1 (and qualify for week 2 and 3), will have 825XAUR as a reward:

Anyone who joins past 23:59 UTC tonight posts will be counted towards next week and the rate will go down to 825 XUAR.

So, as far as I understand it, qualifications are per week and the rate is function of the number of week you qualify for.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Can i join if i am newbie.I know that i am newbie  but that don't mean th a i don't know nothing about bitcoin.I have couple of account here in bitcointalk forum ,one is full member which have high activity and great post quality.

nope. the minimum required ranking to join here is Jr Member. and i think this campaign is full now. we are waiting for OP to give a statement about the members that disqualified in cam.paign
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Can i join if i am newbie.I know that i am newbie  but that don't mean th a i don't know nothing about bitcoin.I have couple of account here in bitcointalk forum ,one is full member which have high activity and great post quality.
Activity: 252
BitcoinTalk name: MickyCOB

I will change signature once accepted thanks in advance.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Username: _soul_
Postcount: 57
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Username: tobik
Postcount: 44

thanks
Activity: 73
Username: asian
Postcount: 54
Activity: 89
I love u
Name:   lende11
Activity:   42
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   July 02, 2016, 06:57:00 PM
Activity: 38
BitcoinTalk Name: grim07
Post.count: 34

if replacement to the disqualify participants if possible.
thanks. Smiley
Activity: 38
Could you post the cutoff dates so we can make sure we qualify please?

it is every wednesday if im not mistaken. Smiley
Activity: 658
Could you post the cutoff dates so we can make sure we qualify please?
Activity: 189
BitcoinTalk Name: mrzell
Post.count:0

Will change Signature once accepted. Thank You!
Activity: 199
Mgrover
post count - 76
Activity: 672
Updated spreadsheet alot of you didnt qualify or post at all.

It means, Do you wanna open new campaign's member sir ? I have made enrollment in other campaign that you manage it but i saw that campaign was paused for the moment.
If it is right you have a plan to open new slot, let me know i will make enrollment in this campaign. But if i am wrong forgive me please I just wanna ask you about that.

Regards
Activity: 742

Im sorry sir,,, just want to ask. Is qualify=y its mean i or my post accepted for the first week?

your qualify if your status is yes. avoid this kind of question because it is to abvious . it is stated in the spreadshhet if you read carefully. btw it is ok to ask question if you dont know. cheers Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

Im sorry sir,,, just want to ask. Is qualify=y its mean i or my post accepted for the first week?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

hello chief. at what exact date is the cut off of the post to be qualify? thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
Pages:
Jump to: