Author

Topic: ►►►[XBC] BitcoinPlus ►Official Thread◄官方公告◄◄◄ - page 124. (Read 407960 times)

Activity: 594
Merit: 252
So Bitcoin Plus XBC is famous now as of April 2017 Smiley

What are some things that you guys would like to see addressed/mentioned in upcoming news regarding Bitcoin Plus XBC?

Cointelegraph is working on another feature article Smiley

I want to write more things but my english is weak. Therefore I'm writing hard. Can't write a lot always.

The most summarized thing I want to say for now, we are as all xbc lovers, we following with admiring your great works.

Activity: 138
Merit: 101
Bitcoin Plus has built a solid and honest reputation among the best and brightest in Crypto and we work with the best and brightest that Crypto has to offer including Poloniex, Cointelegraph, Coinmarketcap, Cryptopia, and more. You can count on us to always do what is right to maintain that standing in the Crypto world.

More news posting today.

You are leading the way my friend.. Keep up your energy and top 10 will be a fact before my bday in August Smiley that would be the best gift i ever received Smiley)
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Top 10 soon Smiley

Top 10, dont you think its to high?  Grin

To be in the Top 10, one XBC needs be = 1,100 USD ,  one year ago 1 XBC worth only 0.08 USD and todays are 48 USD  it is 600 times from one year ago.

BitcoinPlus XBC 1,100 USD x 95,300 coins  = 104,830,000 USD  Market Capital

To be in the TOP 10 now  XBC needs increase the price only 22 times ,  I think it is not to far way .     Wink

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I wish I was able to invest in XBC
Activity: 168
I Love CryptoDAO.com
CryptoDAO official notice

After mutual discussion with BitcoinPlus (XBC) administrator team, we have decided to close BitcoinPlus (XBC) trade in CryptoDAO untill further notice. So we request to all BitcoinPlus (XBC) user of CryptoDAO,close there trade position within 24 Hours from now.Only Webwallet of BitcoinPlus (XBC) will be avilable in Cryptodao.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Top 10 soon Smiley

Top 10, dont you think its to high?  Grin
Activity: 498
We're breaking the internet today lol. Our news being shared across the globe:

http://openruby.com/bitcoin/pages/93284600-meet-bitcoin-plus-the-next-great-cryptocurrency

Well done!

Can we see the prize again 0.1 BTC per coin ..LOL ..
Nice to see in top 100Crypto Wink
We also didn't solicit Cryptodao for thier listing. They added us without any notification and they will be removed as soon as Coinmarketcap removes them. Our request for removal to Coinmarketcap has been sent.

Rectification: There are few XBC user, which doing trade on high price by themselves, coinmarketcap always shows latest price, we have nothing to do with it.
If we receive official removing email from XBC administration, we will close XBC officially from Cryptodao.

Cryptodev2014  says the truth, as the volumes are very small in this exchange I bought and sold small XBC amounts ( 0.0001) at high and low price as a test and the price jumps abrupt.

Sorry for the mess I have did in the Index Price.   Roll Eyes

Here's my thoughts:

1. New exchange and prices all over the map

2. Scam

I recommend to not deposit any funds on that site. We're going to examine them just a little bit longer.

I think CryptoDAO is just a new business in the market , and not a scam and now is listed at coinmarketcap.com  .

I tested https://cryptodao.com  with small amounts  1 XBC and 0.1 BTC  ,  Deposit, Exchange and Withdraw works very fast.

I will try higher values when this Exchange is well established .

Thanks for advise .
Activity: 168
I Love CryptoDAO.com
We also didn't solicit Cryptodao for thier listing. They added us without any notification and they will be removed as soon as Coinmarketcap removes them. Our request for removal to Coinmarketcap has been sent.

Rectification: There are few XBC user, which doing trade on high price by themselves, coinmarketcap always shows latest price, we have nothing to do with it.
If we receive official removing email from XBC administration, we will close XBC officially from Cryptodao.
We have asked Coinmarketcap to remove Cryptodao from our listing until further notice. Most Cryptos wouldn't do that because they would rather have the added volume and price to boost themselves. Actions speak louder than words and this shows the level of honesty and transparency of Bitcoin Plus Smiley

Something fishy is indeed going on there  Grin
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Them chinese are up to some fishy bussiness  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032
Activity: 138
Merit: 101
Question: I have downloaded now also Mac OS wallet; it says: your are not staking because you dont have mature coins... What does it mean and how to solve it so i do start staking my coins in the mac OS wallet??

Thanks!
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
great read,look like XBC is taking his place on stage,wallet works like clock,staking is great,small but productive com and the dev behind this project doing absolutely pro work,hodl your precious xbc 1.1 Parity not far.
Thanks all  
Activity: 557
Great Yule Mills, great team!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

yaa this is great news.. hope price to rise..

the price had start rise,where the xbc go to?
Jump to: