Author

Topic: ►►►[XBC] BitcoinPlus ►Official Thread◄官方公告◄◄◄ - page 122. (Read 407960 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Newly updated section to the website has a current list of merchants,projects etc currently signed up to use bitcoinplus.If any community member wishes to propose a useful service,project they would like to see us approach as a payment option just pm or post.Thanks

https://bitcoinplus.org/stores.php

I have an established vps business started in 2013 and since the beginning of 2016 i started accepting cryptos, i use coinpayments.net to receive my crypto funds, all i have to do is add XBC to the list of cryptos i accept. Can i publish my business on your list?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032
Newly updated section to the website has a current list of merchants,projects etc currently signed up to use bitcoinplus.If any community member wishes to propose a useful service,project they would like to see us approach as a payment option just pm or post.Thanks

https://bitcoinplus.org/stores.php
Im about to take out my coins from polo, is the wallet you have a final release?

No we are finishing up the OSX and linux versions and will be releasing all together.If you have already downloaded a wallet it will work same as always but if you want to update to the newer client you will have to download it again.Always remember to create a backup from a fully synced wallet with your full balance shown and private key backup for each address holding a balance.

Thanks for your prompt reply, i will wait for the new release.

Regards
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Junk, if this is the same coin that was over $170 per coin then why do people want it now that the price is really low? There's nothing that new going on with this coin.

Go and spread fud somewhere else! JERK!
Thanks for response.
What's going on with the coin? Just a pump then?
legendary
Im about to take out my coins from polo, is the wallet you have a final release?

No we are finishing up the OSX and linux versions and will be releasing all together.If you have already downloaded a wallet it will work same as always but if you want to update to the newer client you will have to download it again.Always remember to create a backup from a fully synced wallet with your full balance shown and private key backup for each address holding a balance.
Junk, if this is the same coin that was over $170 per coin then why do people want it now that the price is really low? There's nothing that new going on with this coin.

Go and spread fud somewhere else! JERK!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
My wallet received rewards. There are a couple of questions.
1) Why did the wallet never add to the "stake" coin but received a forging coin
2) In the status shows that I participate in forging. Then why is there no coin in the stake
3) The status shows that the height is 1. And it never changes and the number of days grows.

Screen http://i.imgur.com/wzKp4Em.png

I cant see that screenshot.

screenshot fixed

1) You blinked your eyes for 110 confirmations.

2)You will see "stake" only for a short time, when you receive  new "forging/minted" coins, new mined coins and Stake balance stay in hold together and will be available to spend after 110 confirmations. ( New mined coins needs 110 confirmations to mature )

3)The height is relative to how many coins you have in your wallet, you have only 1.3 XBC , your height for the network is 1,  when you have higher XBC balance your height for security the network will increase.

Thanks. So does the height relate to POW or to POS?

POS
legendary
Thu, 20 Apr 2017 09:42:09 GMT

Network hashrate. (hash/s)

Difficulty
POS: 0.00026054

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

310072 blocks
39 connections
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
When is the linux version planned? Will linux participate in the stake forging?
2) In the status shows that I participate in forging. Then why is there no coin in the stake
3) The status shows that the height is 1. And it never changes and the number of days grows.

Screen http://i.imgur.com/wzKp4Em.png

screenshot fixed

2)You will see "stake" only for a short time, when you receive  new "forging/minted" coins, new mined coins and Stake balance stay in hold together and will be available to spend after 110 confirmations. ( New mined coins needs 110 confirmations to mature )

3)The height is relative to how many coins you have in your wallet, you have only 1.3 XBC , your height for the network is 1,  when you have higher XBC balance your height for security the network will increase.

Thanks. So does the height relate to POW or to POS?

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Screen

screenshot fixed

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Screen

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

I can mine only through POs ?  Pow with gpus or machines not?

Send your balance to your FULLY SYNCED wallet and wait for 24 hours before your wallet will start staking/mining coins.Go to the website www.bitcoinplus.org and there you will see all the information you need.It also has a translation feature for any language.

Screen http://image.prntscr.com/image/6936821ccbd64283baa96ecd8b862f03.png
Activity: 50

I can mine only through POs ?  Pow with gpus or machines not?
legendary

How much deposit do I need to start rendering my daily xbc?

There is no minimum amount required in order to stake so long as it is reserved for staking and off the spendable balance.The balance reserved for staking should mature after 100 blocks.

Ok, I'm going to invest with 40usd for now, in case I format my computer as I retrieve my wallet?

https://bitcoinplus.org/blog-content/xbc_tutorials
Activity: 50

There is no minimum amount required in order to stake so long as it is reserved for staking and off the spendable balance.The balance reserved for staking should mature after 100 blocks.

Ok, I'm going to invest with 40usd for now, in case I format my computer as I retrieve my wallet?
legendary

Jump to: