Author

Topic: ►►►[XBC] BitcoinPlus ►Official Thread◄官方公告◄◄◄ - page 139. (Read 407960 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I thought segwit was being discussed or is this a possibility?

this has nothing to do with segwit, or the Bitcoin / Bitcoin Unlimited fork debate.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
I thought segwit was being discussed or is this a possibility?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Current Block

Difficulty
POS=0.00024414
POW=0.03434658

Money Supply

Network gH/s

WTF The reward for POW was over? I found some blocks but it's zero coin.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032
Current Block

Difficulty
POS=0.00024414
POW=0.03434658

Money Supply

Network gH/s
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
how to get 20% return?
forget about it now, just quicken your trade with all the profit that you are getting , if you miss this moment then you will be holding the coin for undetermined amount of time.
Money should be kept moving else whats the difference between keeping it in banks and in trading Platform  Wink
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Many get mad when it doesn't go as they planned, there is little said about the responsibilities of holding a coin, and (most importantly) the risks that come along with it, and sometimes, even ethical aspects  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Guys try to be civilised to each other.Do your own due diligence on any coin you trade.Nobody saw this coming including me and I am here a few years now.I sold most of my XBC @ less than .0005btc and just have to move on.Dont take anyones word here about future prices or whatever just use your own common sense/research etc.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
scam coin , the dev himself said he is not a bag holder .
Soon to be delisted

pajrinn, you lost the train , and now blasphemy.

I know what happened to you: PANIC: BUY HIGH, price dropped, NEW PANIC: SOLD LOW.            
                                                               Lost money = be upset and jealous.
A new generation of bag holders was added today

I've been around here before this pump thing.There's no coincidence in the fact that all who started saying stuff like this appeared exactly after the pump.
That would be a nice way of saying "i'm a holder myself and i really want the price to go down faster by encouraging others to dump, because i'm expecting a second pump, and i'm interested in making profits"

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
how to get 20% return?
legendary
I have XBC in my wallet from May 2014. But it seems to does not synchronize.

So I downloaded recent macOS bitcoinplus-qt wallet application.

But I am getting this message, when I try to open it with my wallet.dat file.

"Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect."

Could you help me, please?

The old XBC stalled and was abandoned by the original team/devs so the community was forced to develop a whole new codebase from scratch or it would be delisted from poloniex.The community members who funded the new coin gave anyone who lodged with their coins on poloniex a chance to have them swapped 1:1 for the new coin and poloniex were in charge of this swap.Many months of notice were given here,website,poloniex,about this so anyone who didnt take advantage of the swap still has their coins on the old chain.

legendary

what happend with this coin . it has rocketed in the sky with unbelievable increase 1000% in 12 hours . Wow . How can I find the pool to mine this coin? I have searched everywhere but nothing so Can I solomine this coin?

Its POS so you can only stake whats in your wallet but you can mine scrypt on prohashing and have it paid out in XBC afaik.
Activity: 234
A new generation of bag holders was added today
Activity: 234
scam coin , the dev himself said he is not a bag holder .
Soon to be delisted
Yaaay low price for buying comin' up  Grin
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
don t touch my Bits
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Forgot to buy this and bitcoindark but now left only one to uppercase B.
nov
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
Independent crypto developer
I have XBC in my wallet from May 2014. But it seems to does not synchronize.

So I downloaded recent macOS bitcoinplus-qt wallet application.

But I am getting this message, when I try to open it with my wallet.dat file.

"Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect."

Could you help me, please?
Activity: 197
Its not yet done. Its going up again.  Smiley
Jump to: