Author

Topic: ►►►[XBC] BitcoinPlus ►Official Thread◄官方公告◄◄◄ - page 174. (Read 407960 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What is dev team?
Some new projects?
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
XBC has passed the DAO in volume on Poloniex. If XBC hits $1000 per unit it would still only be in 7th place on Coinmarketcap.com This is still the most undervalued crypto to buy.

how can it be $1000??  Huh  I don't think it can be unless it has perfect smart contract system, not just simple copy paste code coin.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032
I have no connection to wallet and opened many hours  Huh

You maybe have a slow connection?

Hello I am having very fast internet but wallet still  not connect today

Close your wallet.Go to your bitcoinplus executables by searching "roaming" on your OS.Rename the wallet.dat file to something by adding a letter or number or whatever in there and remove it by dragging it to your desktop.Now reopen your wallet and go to console and type in "repairwallet" and hit enter.Close and reopen your wallet.If you get a connection either import your key from the old wallet.dat address or close down wallet again and go back to your executables and delete the wallet in it and then drag the old wallet into there and rename it simply "wallet".Close the files up and open wallet.Any problems pm me or a team member.

Hello it will get connection now but when I put in old wallet there is error so I can pm you the screenshot now thanks.

Did you get this issue resolved?
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
What dafuq is this coin?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I should have bought, no doubt it's a real currency Grin
plus the price is falling
Will there be another pump Huh Huh Huh Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Yeah ..that figures alright.I pulled my buy order for 1k xbc last night temporarily to pay some other bills and missed the freakin bus  Sad
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Hint...there is going to be a major press release to introduce XBC to the general public including investors who do not know about it yet. That's a big deal.

More later.

Great!

With the attention on Ethereum Classic, now is the best time to come out with it.

I would not wait much longer.

Activity: 29

Close your wallet.Go to your bitcoinplus executables by searching "roaming" on your OS.Rename the wallet.dat file to something by adding a letter or number or whatever in there and remove it by dragging it to your desktop.Now reopen your wallet and go to console and type in "repairwallet" and hit enter.Close and reopen your wallet.If you get a connection either import your key from the old wallet.dat address or close down wallet again and go back to your executables and delete the wallet in it and then drag the old wallet into there and rename it simply "wallet".Close the files up and open wallet.Any problems pm me or a team member.

Hello it will get connection now but when I put in old wallet there is error so I can pm you the screenshot now thanks.
legendary

legendary

legendary
current price on cryptopia is XBC/BTC    0.00069002
legendary

Current Block
Difficulty
Money Supply
legendary
Community members should pm team members with any ideas or referrals etc.Every bit helps.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
https://www.blockexperts.com/xbc#  Distribution is terrible at the moment.You need do giveaway or shakeout or something to improve this situation.
Jump to: