Author

Topic: ►►►[XBC] BitcoinPlus ►Official Thread◄官方公告◄◄◄ - page 178. (Read 407960 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Hi
is Bitcoinplus have any relation with BTCPLUS?
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22234.0.html
thanks

I dont have a clue what this BTCPLUS is apart from it being some made up asset on bitshares.AFAIK it has NOTHING to do with XBC/BitcoinPlus

https://cryptofresh.com/a/BTCPLUS

Nothing to do with us at all. Same as the .com for www.bitcoinplus .Not ours. Not ideal but also not always a bad thing. People have more reason to google bitcoinplus and as long as we are top 3 in the search engines we get free traffic to our website.

I'll add a blog post tonight making the position clear what domains are ours etc.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Send a cease and desist order asap. Let me know if we need to get legal with these guys.

I dont think a cease and desist order would work for many reasons
legendary
Hi
is Bitcoinplus have any relation with BTCPLUS?
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22234.0.html
thanks

I dont have a clue what this BTCPLUS is apart from it being some made up asset on bitshares.AFAIK it has NOTHING to do with XBC/BitcoinPlus

https://cryptofresh.com/a/BTCPLUS
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
don t touch my Bits
Activity: 246
Great for xbc to have a good relationship with one of the largest exchanges out there...
legendary
The wallets interface is pretty nice. Hopefully this coin will hold its own.

XBC has been around for a while now.It has a strong backbone with people making sure everything stays running in the background.XBC welcomes all new community members and anyone who wants to get involved in making the project grow.

We also are grateful to Poloniex for their continued support that helps XBC maintain its ability to remain a viable project.

Poloniex is where it all began doods
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

XBC has been around for a while now.It has a strong backbone with people making sure everything stays running in the background.XBC welcomes all new community members and anyone who wants to get involved in making the project grow.

We also are grateful to Poloniex for their continued support that helps XBC maintain its ability to remain a viable project.
legendary
Can I mine this without having coins to start off with or do I need some to stake first?

The initial mining phase is over and it is POS only now.The POW is set only to kick in again if the blockchain is ever in danger of stalling as a backup mechanism.

You would need to have coins in your wallet for at least 24 hours for staking to begin and staking earns you 10% of your balance per annum.For example if you have 1000xbc it would earn you 100xbc @ 10%.In some cases where others have their coins just sitting on an exchange you could earn more if you are staking actively etc afaik.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Can I mine this without having coins to start off with or do I need some to stake first?

legendary
this coin looks pretty good~

There will be a basic mobile wallet released at some stage in the near future.Ideas for building functions on top of this basic platform are constantly being discussed but once there is a strong scalable platform decided on for the basic template work should commence.Funds are being raised through the staking wallets.
legendary

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
legendary
This will calm the stress  Wink

i just lost 12 minutes of my life...

Yeh it turned me into a freakin zombie  Grin
legendary
Hey dude, did u want a portuguese translation?

Just call me if u need this!

cya

I dont think we are doing any other translations for the time being due to having nobody within the community who speak the relevant languages who can run and maintain each thread.Someone may contact you for a translation of the OP but you would have to give the template in full so there is access to the OP in order to update links etc in the future.

Currently on the chinese and indo thread we have had to update the threads in english to show updates where original posters could not be reached.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey dude, did u want a portuguese translation?

Just call me if u need this!

cya
Activity: 246

i just lost 12 minutes of my life...
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

Community members are invited to suggest/refer a list of the best current developers with expertise in android wallet applications to me by pm.A finder fee/bounty to be paid in XBC will be made available to the any successful engagement where work commences on any part of a project.

I have put together a list of prospective developers who can be approached

Excellent and thank you to all people so far who have sent leads to me.
legendary

Community members are invited to suggest/refer a list of the best current developers with expertise in android wallet applications to me by pm.A finder fee/bounty to be paid in XBC will be made available to the any successful engagement where work commences on any part of a project.

I have put together a list of prospective developers who can be approached
Jump to: