Author

Topic: ►►►[XBC] BitcoinPlus ►Official Thread◄官方公告◄◄◄ - page 189. (Read 407960 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Excellent work by the XBC team!

Steadfast, persistent, and dedicated, and the new wallet shows it.

I don't use Poloniex, so anyone interested in selling some XBC please PM me.

TT

Thank you Tsquared.

There may be one or two people interested in selling you some coins but probably easier to sign up at poloniex and just place an order.

Can XBC be withdrawn from Poloniex yet?

TT

TT the withdrawls are working for a few days now on poloniex.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Having problems syncing. Could someone please provide me with some active nodes?

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Would be good if the github source link were posted in the OP.
Activity: 500
Merit: 501
http://digitalcoin.org/

TT

Thank you Tsquared.

There may be one or two people interested in selling you some coins but probably easier to sign up at poloniex and just place an order.

Can XBC be withdrawn from Poloniex yet?

TT
legendary
Current Block 105347

Network gH/s 0.095623904

Difficulty 0.84603865
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

TT

Thank you Tsquared.

Activity: 500
Merit: 501
http://digitalcoin.org/

TT

legendary
Activity: 966
Hi all, i would like to offer my services to make an unique design paper wallet for XBC plus the translation of the ANN to Spanish, all we know more languages are equal to more users, and branding is quite valuable for differentiate from others
legendary
hi
l d like to take this opportunity to say Thank you dev for your diligent work,and thanks for your rapid respond.
Regards

neo1947 I am only a humble team member but you are very welcome and thank you for staking and supporting the network  Smiley
l have decided to donate half of the my staked coins  to Dev for their diligent work  as soon as this mandatory upgrade is completed.
Regards

neo1947 that's very generous of you and greatly appreciated.Thank you.    

XBC donation address:  BGD1tEAmhDzo4JkWyt4B5zAFKa8bramW2B
sent 125XBC to above address.
l liked new wallet very much.
Thanks again

Thanks for that neo1947.Glad you like the new wallet.
legendary
the new wallet looks very very nice but I think it is too late in sending to polo now all the volume is gone with price going lower all the time.will there be more coins now that there are people mining it now?What does mining phase this mean?? thanks

New Mining Phases:
The latest bitcoin plus network will include a new rewarded mining phase. Immediately available to all, this phase will reward new and old Proof of Work miners to bring more interest back onto the XBC network running up until block 114602, and will reward miners 0.3 XBC per block. For a period of time after this block PoW mining will still be available at 0 coins reward per block to ensure the block chain keeps moving steadily, while the Proof Of Stake network weight increases.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
 the new wallet looks very very nice but I think it is too late in sending to polo now all the volume is gone with price going lower all the time.will there be more coins now that there are people mining it now?What does mining phase this mean?? thanks
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
don t touch my Bits
hi
l d like to take this opportunity to say Thank you dev for your diligent work,and thanks for your rapid respond.
Regards

neo1947 I am only a humble team member but you are very welcome and thank you for staking and supporting the network  Smiley
l have decided to donate half of the my staked coins  to Dev for their diligent work  as soon as this mandatory upgrade is completed.
Regards

neo1947 that's very generous of you and greatly appreciated.Thank you.    

XBC donation address:  BGD1tEAmhDzo4JkWyt4B5zAFKa8bramW2B
sent 125XBC to above address.
l liked new wallet very much.
Thanks again
legendary
I sent you all a pm there with some feedback from livecoin so go over their proposal and let me know or get back to them yourselves
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Activity: 246
Can we withdraw from Poloniex now?

No word from Polo yet. Then again there was no word when they stopped it, so let's see if they mention it when it's re-open.

Good work on getting thus far, when it's all over, there may be a donation to be made. Smiley

Polo is currently making sure that the chain is working as it should.  We hope to be fully operational again by tomorrow.
Activity: 246
The new wallets have been added to the website.
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Can we withdraw from Poloniex now?

No word from Polo yet. Then again there was no word when they stopped it, so let's see if they mention it when it's re-open.

Good work on getting thus far, when it's all over, there may be a donation to be made. Smiley
legendary

Wallets

Bootstrap.dat

legendary
Wallets will be available for download off the opening thread once there is a target to point the links to.I will let you all know here when the links can be used.
Jump to: