Pages:
Author

Topic: ►►►[XBC] BitcoinPlus ►Official Thread◄官方公告◄◄◄ - page 97. (Read 407960 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

Server time: 2017-05-25 05:31 UTC

BitcoinPlus Exchange
XBC/BTC

Last Price

24hr Change
-16.12%

24hr High

24hr Low

24hr Volume:
72.38696092 BTC / 2201.28943590 XBC
legendary

Thu, 25 May 2017 05:25:39 GMT

Network (GH/s)

Difficulty
POW: 0.04005983
POS: 0.00025377

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

333181 blocks

45 connections
legendary
legendary
legendary
Ah crap I go away for 2 minutes and all hell breaks loose  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Would you please quit arguing.  

Polo does watch what's going on with the coins they have on their lists.

Thanks.

Yes, I will do so and delete all my comments. Mods can also delete all my comments if they wish.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Would you please quit arguing. 

Polo does watch what's going on with the coins they have on their lists.

Thanks.
legendary
Mastertrader777 calling me a hype artist is funny. I'm pretty sure everything I have posted has either been implemented or is in the works. You keep coming back to the cointele article which we actually released through another channel. Same article, same distribution line, and we will be back with cointele soon as soon as new negotiations are complete. So drop it.

What happened to the Coinmarketcap ads?

I read some post of yours...all hype related of course.

You spoke about "spending a bunch of money" - on technicals ? Elaborate

I'm pretty sure everything you posted has been mostly hype and not very much of what you spoke about you can back up.

(Besides the fact you keep talking about all this background insider info that were all supposed to BELIEVE really exists)

No C-Cex, No Coinmarketcap, No marketing - just a bunch of bullshit.

What have you done within the past week to bring light to BitcoinPlus? Name a few things, and i'll name of few things I've done...

I can answer for you... " Were talking about this and that, and the people behind the scenes know everything, its all in the works "

Lets see if I'm right...

Or maybe you will bash me some more about my rep...lol

Lets be clear here, yours looks worse than mine..atleast I can get shit done.

Mastertrader777 why is your reputation so bad? Do you feel empowered trying to call out an actual honest and growing crypto like Bitcoin Plus? We have a ton of things going on and those with behind the scenes knowledge know what's happening.

Had 1 trader join my group many months back, he traded against the group...lost money and wanted a refund.

I told him he wasn't entilted to a refund, due to him going against the group call.

He left negative feedback and payed some others to bandwagon mark as well.

My rep is pretty solid all over the place, and you're talking to someone that can actually get XBC popping...but I'll be honest, I don't like you.

You just smell like BS.

You're more on the defensive than offensive and when I ask for your recent contributions, you have nothing.
legendary
Announcement

XBC market listed on CryptoDAO exchange and active in coinmarketcap+coinhills

Requoted in case it got lost in the last few posts.
legendary
I don't think it made sense to get delisted in the first place from Bittrex.

Explain to me who is responsible for us getting delisted from Bittrex?The last time we were listed on bittrex there was another team who eventually let the old chain stall.Myself and another community member sold off our own XBC and added more personal money to fix things.Now explain who is responsible for getting us delisted from Bittrex last time?

You guys made so much money on XBC already, and you're crying about 3 btc?

Who made so much money on XBC?I am still in negative equity myself.I sold every coin I owned @ .00025 down to .00017 in order to fund development costs plus a few btc plus about 2 years of my life.What dafaq are you talking about?

So basically Rushmybitcoin is the hype artist, and you don't back up his word.

I have no control over what rushmybitcoin says apart from moderating some of his comments here.

Who is in charge here?

3 team members at last count

legendary
Will be the first XBC/USD market plus XBC/BTC:

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/c-cex/

What happened to C-Cex?

Coinmarketcap Banner ads?

Deleting my comments is a bit unfair guys.

People need to vote in order to get us listed on c-cex.They have not offered express listing so keep voting.

Coinmarketcap banner ad is on the way and its a sweet looking banner I can assure you.

How about instead of worrying about C-Cex Express listing...you get Express listed on Bittrex for 3 btc? You were on there before, gave up on market volume and it was rightfully delisted..so why not pay to play and get it back on Bittrex?

What and get delisted again so they can keep our 6k usd?Yeah sure that makes sense.

Confused....I thought you guys assumed Cryptodao was a scam?

We have no proof of this and they didnt ask us for 6k usd to get listed either so who are the scammers?

These ones you guys have been saying on the way

Who said this?Rushmybitcoin??I cant vouch for what he says but if he says they are on the way I am sure he means it.
legendary
Will be the first XBC/USD market plus XBC/BTC:

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/c-cex/

What happened to C-Cex?

Coinmarketcap Banner ads?

Deleting my comments is a bit unfair guys.

People need to vote in order to get us listed on c-cex.They have not offered express listing so keep voting.

Coinmarketcap banner ad is on the way and its a sweet looking banner I can assure you.

legendary
We have a team that is very well balanced right now and I am confident we have all the ingredients necessary to make this project a success.  Bitcoinplusbus, RushmyBitcoin, I am totally supportive of your efforts and appreciate the integrity and vigilance you are manifesting in everything that has been done so far. Thank you.

Thanks for your support and appreciate those comments above.Onward we go step by step like the steadfast tortoise  Smiley
Activity: 100
Merit: 28
We have a team that is very well balanced right now and I am confident we have all the ingredients necessary to make this project a success.  Bitcoinplusbus, RushmyBitcoin, I am totally supportive of your efforts and appreciate the integrity and vigilance you are manifesting in everything that has been done so far. Thank you.
legendary

Wed, 24 May 2017 05:58:18 GMT

Network (GH/s)

Difficulty
POW: 0.04005983
POS: 0.00024414

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

332594 blocks

42 connections
legendary
New Cointelegraph article is in early stages. Will be mid-May sometime. Is going to focus on Bitcoin Plus outstanding 20% staking compared to all other coins plus transaction capability and other strengths of Bitcoin Plus that other coins just do not possess. Bitcoin Plus and Cointelegraph taking this all the way.

Like this?
legendary
I do and the correct answer is 10 large... $10,000.

Trust me when I say that is a coming reality. 5 years or less we will witness it.

LOL how about less hype???

Lets speak about why XBC can't hold over .04 BTC after multiple runs over .05.

Lets speak about the development currently underway if any.

Are we simply sitting here with nothing in the pipeline accept hype?

Lightning Network?

Segwit?

Why not equip XBC with the best of the best?

Do we have an adoption plan in place?

Any new responses from any merchants/services/exchanges?

Any marketing plans besides the what seems to be canceled cointelegraph PR?

Coinmarketcap Banner?

Can we get something to bite on here besides these alt accounts spewing hype?

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

legendary
When XBC hits a billion dollar marketcap I'm going to say told you so. 7 coins have already done it and this one will too.

XBC best Crypto store of value period. We're just getting started.

$1,000,000,000 Marketcap for XBC?

Do you have any idea how much 1 XBC would be worth at that point?
legendary

Top coins that are traded at polo have around 1-1,5 % of their current supply of coins on sell side but XBC have around 10%. something definitely not wright here.
kinds

What in your opinion is the issue?XBC is a low supply coin.There is one identified oversize bagholder and the exchange may have a few bagholders but why havent they dumped when the price was much higher?

Why havent whales cashed out when they saw BTC rising while XBC stayed around the same dollar wise?Its what I would have done if I had XBC to sell because I would have made more profit.

They probably would do this if there were large enough buy orders at the maximum price there to absorb their dump without completely depleting the orderbook so maybe its a good thing they dont have that opportunity but I am no expert when it comes to trading as even my last trade with XBC confirms this where I lost 1700 usd myself.

During the last pump over 180 BTC sat on the books, and those walls kept getting dumped into.

Thats why they were pulled.

Stop relating this conversation to the way you trade or would trade, this holds no merit to the topic of conversation.

The topic is the XBC market movements in general.

Lets talk about that...

So you know of 1 whale the purposely pounding the market?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

There you go misquoting me again.I never said anyone was intentionally "pounding the market".I simply said we have identified a very large bagholder but they dont seem to be hostile and dont seem to have dumped anything by the looks of things.

Stop relating this conversation to the way you trade or would trade, this holds no merit to the topic of conversation.

It does actually because I traded like most noobs would and simply sold when I saw the price go back down losing out through a lack of patience but made it back in bitcoin price rise.This would be the average joesixpack/noob mentality and would have a bearing on future trading/market patterns if userbase grows and this trading behaviour is reflected on the market.We are not all "mastertraders" like your good self of course so if buy support was stacked hard against the sell price I would have got a better price when I sold without having to dump through the buy support.
legendary

Why can't XBC rise like some of the other greats?

ZCASH = $90 to $315 OVERNIGHT

BYTEBALL = Consistently growing in price, now $280 with 186k supply.

ZCASH = $90 to $315 OVERNIGHT ZCASH dumped from over 100 BTC to .02btc.It was one of the worst launches and manipulated scams ever devised regards its launch and correolated dump by insiders.Let me get this right.You want it to pump by many times in one night?Why would you want that?One of the biggest dangers facing XBC price sustainability is a large whale getting such a large price and buy orders stacked up against it for him to cash out and in doing so wipe out the whole buy book in one go.This would either finish us or they would then take another position lower for rinse and repeat and nobody wants this if they want to see a long term sustainable future.

BYTEBALL = Consistently growing in price, now $280 with 186k supply   Bitcoinplus = was .0002btc and now .037btc even after bitcoin had DOUBLED in price.

Woah Woah Woah, those coins I mentioned where just examples...

What about all the previous points I've made?

I'm not looking to pump anything, or we would have by now.

My questions and input tend to the fact that XBC can't hold any price over .04 and its pretty alarming.

The sell book keeps filling up when volume eats up alot of the sell side.

Purposely being held down, am I wrong?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

You still haven't factored in bitcoin doubling in price?

Purposely being held down, am I wrong?

Haven't a clue mate.
Pages:
Jump to: