Pages:
Author

Topic: ►►►[XBC] BitcoinPlus ►Official Thread◄官方公告◄◄◄ - page 98. (Read 407960 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032
Is cryptodao still trading XBC?I thought we had asked to stop trading.
legendary

Top coins that are traded at polo have around 1-1,5 % of their current supply of coins on sell side but XBC have around 10%. something definitely not wright here.
kinds

What in your opinion is the issue?XBC is a low supply coin.There is one identified oversize bagholder and the exchange may have a few bagholders but why havent they dumped when the price was much higher?

Why havent whales cashed out when they saw BTC rising while XBC stayed around the same dollar wise?Its what I would have done if I had XBC to sell because I would have made more profit.

They probably would do this if there were large enough buy orders at the maximum price there to absorb their dump without completely depleting the orderbook so maybe its a good thing they dont have that opportunity but I am no expert when it comes to trading as even my last trade with XBC confirms this where I lost 1700 usd myself.

legendary

Why can't XBC rise like some of the other greats?

ZCASH = $90 to $315 OVERNIGHT

BYTEBALL = Consistently growing in price, now $280 with 186k supply.

ZCASH = $90 to $315 OVERNIGHT ZCASH dumped from over 100 BTC to .02btc.It was one of the worst launches and manipulated scams ever devised regards its launch and correolated dump by insiders.Let me get this right.You want it to pump by many times in one night?Why would you want that?One of the biggest dangers facing XBC price sustainability is a large whale getting such a large price and buy orders stacked up against it for him to cash out and in doing so wipe out the whole buy book in one go.This would either finish us or they would then take another position lower for rinse and repeat and nobody wants this if they want to see a long term sustainable future.

BYTEBALL = Consistently growing in price, now $280 with 186k supply   Bitcoinplus = was .0002btc and now .037btc even after bitcoin had DOUBLED in price.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Dear support!
What can I do with my old coin after missed Swaps date?
Because I not allway in Poloniex and other to have info from XBC community.

You may not like this, but unfortunately there is nothing that we can do at this point.  Project announcements were made starting on March of this year.  

I will however give you a few xbc from my stash if you post your new addy.

i think, may be change if this is must be need, but me and the same me hold you coin is dislike, my coin is small but is cost me
= 47 XBC x 0.1 BTC x 480 USD/BTC at times buy!

Post the address from your new wallet. And old one if you don't mind.  Smiley

get many stake.., love it..  Kiss
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
don t touch my Bits
Something just isn't right here Undecided I bring some major investors to the table...$XBC sees $100 per coin, sell sides drops to 8300 XBC left for sale within the last 24 hours, and now its back over 9400 XBC for sale within the last 12 hours?

What would this indicate in your opinion?

Honest opinion here is that the exchange itself must be staking heavy and making volume where they see fit.

The market movements are solid, but when the markets spike to the tops of channels, its like its purposely slapped down by a bigger force. Could be bots, could be panic, could be 100% natural.

Now, I'm not here to claim this or that, because I simply don't know...but something is different with XBC market movements and its got me thinking.

I've been watching the top wallets in explorers, and those don't see much incoming and outgoing tx. It leads me to believe the exchange wallets (customer and exchange itself ) are FILLED with XBC to offload on the tops of channels, and I guess this is somewhat healthy as perfect TA style market is a blessing.

My take from this is no matter what amount of investors I bring into this market, book buying from sell side is pretty dangerous in clear and stable uptrends...When it shouldn't be. The best investing strategy in this market seems to be to buy low .03's and sell mid .04's.

Something - or someone is preventing this from breaking into a new channel. Not sure why that is, because as I said....I'm not here to claim anything I don't know...just pointing out my opinion.

Not sure if anything above makes sense, as I'm just ranting...but anyone with comments - please feel free to comment as well.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Thanks
Top coins that are traded at polo have around 1-1,5 % of their current supply of coins on sell side but XBC have around 10%. something definitely not wright here.
kinds
legendary
We have now reached 4k genuine twitter followers https://twitter.com/bitcoinplusorg
legendary

Server time:Tue, 23 May 2017 07:41 UTC/Tue, 23 May 2017 07:41:41 GMT

Last Price

24hr Change
-3.09%

24hr High

24hr Low

24hr Volume:
73.47685857 BTC / 2125.17083929 XBC
legendary

Tue, 23 May 2017 07:33:27 GMT

Network (GH/s)

Difficulty
POW: 0.04005983
POS: 0.00024414

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

331982 blocks

48 connections
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
will be able to emulate the kah with bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Something just isn't right here Undecided I bring some major investors to the table...$XBC sees $100 per coin, sell sides drops to 8300 XBC left for sale within the last 24 hours, and now its back over 9400 XBC for sale within the last 12 hours?

Honest opinion here is that the exchange itself must be staking heavy and making volume where they see fit.

The market movements are solid, but when the markets spike to the tops of channels, its like its purposely slapped down by a bigger force. Could be bots, could be panic, could be 100% natural.

Now, I'm not here to claim this or that, because I simply don't know...but something is different with XBC market movements and its got me thinking.

I've been watching the top wallets in explorers, and those don't see much incoming and outgoing tx. It leads me to believe the exchange wallets (customer and exchange itself ) are FILLED with XBC to offload on the tops of channels, and I guess this is somewhat healthy as perfect TA style market is a blessing.

My take from this is no matter what amount of investors I bring into this market, book buying from sell side is pretty dangerous in clear and stable uptrends...When it shouldn't be. The best investing strategy in this market seems to be to buy low .03's and sell mid .04's.

Something - or someone is preventing this from breaking into a new channel. Not sure why that is, because as I said....I'm not here to claim anything I don't know...just pointing out my opinion.

Not sure if anything above makes sense, as I'm just ranting...but anyone with comments - please feel free to comment as well.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
If you are tweeting also point a few at these using #bitcoinplus #bitcoinplusorg @holytransaction @CryptocoinAPI @ShapeShift_io @BittrexExchange @hitbtc @btc38com
legendary
legendary

Mon, 22 May 2017 22:28:40 GMT

Network (GH/s)

Difficulty
POW: 0.04005983
POS: 0.00025832

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price
0.03503616/$73.99

331744 blocks

53 connections
legendary

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
looks more to come  Cool

Wonder why this coin can't rise clean without panic dump
First of all we had nice Double top and its time to have a health correction since l believe .03 ish is bottom where l ll snatch more.
There could be several reason that day traders shorting however in my end still holding my pos just focusing on staking coz l get approximately 1 btc worth xbc(monthly) by staking which is not bad at all.
l believe holding this coin can bring a decent ROI.

BitcoinPlus has everything that a coin must.
Have a great day. Grin

expecially if bitcoin fail to improve, xbc could  be a store good store of value for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Activity: 100
Merit: 28

First of all we had nice Double top and its time to have a health correction since l believe .03 ish is bottom where l ll snatch more.
There could be several reason that day traders shorting however in my end still holding my pos just focusing on staking coz l get approximately 1 btc worth xbc(monthly) by staking which is not bad at all.

Have a great day. Grin

Totally agree. This coin is now strong and stable, with a healthy resistance to big fluctuations.
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
don t touch my Bits
looks more to come  Cool

Have a great day. Grin
Activity: 196
twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales
BitcoinPlus Devs,

Please send a message to these guys over at www.changelly.com

https://themerkle.com/changelly-vs-shapeshift/

Getting adding there will give us a better look overall for attracting other services/platforms to add XBC (Shapeshift, Holy Transaction, Bittrex, etc)

Also there is a nice payment widget creator, that could be used on the BitcoinPlus.org website to allow new comers a instant way to buy on the website!

ALSO: Coinmarketcap is currently integrated with them that ( if supported by Changelly ) it allows you to buy XBC right off the coinmarketcap page...just like Byteball has!

We should do our best to get added onto the platform ASAP! Grin

The accept credit cards, and bank cards giving people that don't like using exchanges a way to buy XBC!

Considering XBC is on Poloniex, prob the ONLY exchange any real investor would use to buy XBC, we need other options for others who don't wish to verify infos with exchanges.

I'd personally use this option (Credit Card/Bank Card) to purchase some XBC today if the option was available.

Lets make some moves as MANY cryptos are already currently listed there.

https://changelly.com/supported-currencies

Everyone here supporting XBC, can you send https://twitter.com/changelly_team a tweet asking to add #XBC #BITCOINPLUS?

Thank You!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

This sounds good
Activity: 196
twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales
looks more to come  Cool

Pages:
Jump to: