Pages:
Author

Topic: XBTFreelancer.com - A new Bitcoin freelancers platform - page 3. (Read 4941 times)

Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Its nice and I hand this to my friend and he spontaneously said perfect and we both start to search things up and try to earn some

Thanks to this website and the one who posted it  Grin
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Great that you like it, please let me know of any more suggestions or comments. We are striving to make it a part of the Bitcoin eco-system.

We are rolling out a new design for mobile/desktop in the next couple of weeks including some more improvements. Would love to see interest from the community, especially people posting projects and paying them in Bitcoin.

TheButterZone, what seems to be the problem? Are you sure your e-mail address is correct? You can check it out under your profile. In any problem, you can chat with me via XBTFreelancer, just chat with admin and I will fix any issue you might have.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
Is anyone else not receiving any emails from the site? Missing 2 verification emails and 1 withdrawal confirmation. Not filtered as spam on client side.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
It is a great idea. I like this.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
You need to promote it and then you will have success. No douvt im definitely going to check it out
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Thx for that.
Very interesting platform. I will definitely use it.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Thank you for the link and thank you to the ones writing here and make this pop up until I've finally seen it Smiley

I hope that others will also see this link and start using it. Such ecosystem should help us and help Bitcoin too. Let's earn some money!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
promising site will see how this go from now i will start biding for some jobs
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
Interesting website. You should set your site up so that people have the option to make bids and display prices in bitcoin, since it's a bitcoin freelancing site after all.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Jup this is very interesting page. Hope that I can get some job here, because on freelancer's webpage I didn't get one yet Sad
Activity: 602
Merit: 508
That looks very interesting to me! I love freelancer sites. Good that we get one for Bitcoin. I might take a look.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I got a small $10 job in there for reviewing and fixing some English text. But I understand the site is new and still not many projects in there. I have hard time finding more gigs. Still worth while registering as it can grow in the future.
Activity: 54
Thanks ! I might find a food faucet template designer there ! Grin
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
ill take a look and see what i can find interesting there
Activity: 6
Just want to announce of a site I ran into:

https://www.xbtfreelancer.com

You can bid for jobs and projects like Design, Coding, Translation, Content Writing, any online job and earn Bitcoin paid by employers. Employers can post jobs and escrow funds in Bitcoin.

Signup, create a freelance profile or Post a job paid in Bitcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: