Pages:
Author

Topic: [XBY] XtraBYtes Speculation - page 25. (Read 32693 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 10:59:10 AM
I am just a beginner in the crypto currency, while everyone saying this coin is scam, can anyone going to explain to me why so many people think this is a scam?
Activity: 41
July 03, 2018, 02:02:50 AM
https://blockexplorer.xtrabytes.global/address/BNYwbyiPmxR2wk4LMktmMVitQPYQEH5CQq

WARNING!!! CHECK THIS ADDRESS!!! SOMETHING HORRIBLE IS GOING TO HAPPEN! SOMEONE IS CONTROLLING OVER 30% OF THE ENTIRE SUPPLY AND IT'S NOT AN EXCHANGE ADDRESS!!!!!!!! SOMEONE IS PLANNING TO SELL 95,500,000 XTRABYTES (the max is only 650,000,000)
July 03, 2018, 02:01:57 AM
https://blockexplorer.xtrabytes.global/address/BNYwbyiPmxR2wk4LMktmMVitQPYQEH5CQq

Please look at this address, this is REALLY important. I don't want to keep posting this, but I feel I need to, check this if you can.
July 03, 2018, 02:00:49 AM

Going to repeat this, don't hate me for it. SOMETHING BIG IS GOING TO HAPPEN SOON AND IT WILL NOT BE GOOD, EVEN IF IT'S NOT CCR EXITING!!!
Activity: 189
June 20, 2018, 06:03:32 PM
I still have alot more to sell. I'm diversifying a bit.
Activity: 12
June 20, 2018, 08:27:34 AM
Message me on Xtrabytes discord @BHawk26#2723 when you can, thx bro.
June 19, 2018, 10:52:31 AM
hey meo, where the proof at bro
June 18, 2018, 03:03:50 PM
scam coin, don't touch new people + 4 people left team  Cry
Activity: 28
June 18, 2018, 11:29:12 AM
If this post is just going to be spammed over and over again can we maybe delete it? There's no value in allowing this person to spam the same shit with their multiple accounts over and over again.
Activity: 164
June 17, 2018, 04:17:27 PM
I'm sure someone can program it yourself from scratch, but the reason we have so many clones doing the same thing is because of the open source nature that so many people insist on. There are some coins .. NEM and Xtrabytes, which have not fully opened their code, The idea is that there are only 650 million coins, ICO bought by investors who probably will not throw away part of it any time soon.
Activity: 10
June 17, 2018, 04:01:28 PM
You guys or guy - seriously must live boring lives

You ever watch the movie Sybil?  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybil_(1976_film)

That's what I think of when I read these threads. The project moves on and you are stuck in 1976 with Sybil  Cool

A version of Sybil where every personality spews the same tedious phrases and accusations over and over again for months on end. Pretty much the definition of boring, and only someone deluded enough to believe that they're "saving" people with FUD would think otherwise. Unless they're just scummy traders scraping pocket change off of price fluctuations that they try to influence with the ramblings of their "personalities".
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
June 17, 2018, 11:54:09 AM
You guys or guy - seriously must live boring lives

You ever watch the movie Sybil?  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybil_(1976_film)

That's what I think of when I read these threads. The project moves on and you are stuck in 1976 with Sybil  Cool
June 16, 2018, 09:07:24 PM

woo, I keep slipping in and out today. Anyway, if my fake _babyfaced_assassin_ account was truly the same person as the real one on Reddit I could easily make a post there in order to prove it, but obviously that's not gonna happen cuz it's all a lie. So don't expect any actual proof, just more weak denials and insults from my alt when I flip over into another one of my "states".
It would be deemed a "FUD post" and banned by Reclusiah on the Reddit. That guy is ban happy towards anyone with critical thinking Lol. Why don't you just message me directly in the XBY discord group?

Grant #7073

hmu bro, I know who you are you damn troll.

Oh man, what a lame excuse. Apparently some of my dormant personalities aren't very smart. Obviously I could post proof literally anywhere else on Reddit without "worrying" about a ban, but of course the real reason for lack of proof is that it would be impossible because _babyfaced_assassin_ on Bitcointalk is a sock puppet account with a stolen name.
June 16, 2018, 08:57:43 PM
It would be deemed a "FUD post" and banned by Reclusiah on the Reddit. That guy is ban happy towards anyone with critical thinking Lol. Why don't you just message me directly in the XBY discord group?

Grant #7073

hmu bro, I know who you are you damn troll.
June 16, 2018, 08:46:27 PM
What are you, five years old?

Most of my posts are neutral.

woo, I keep slipping in and out today. Anyway, if my fake _babyfaced_assassin_ account was truly the same person as the real one on Reddit I could easily make a post there in order to prove it, but obviously that's not gonna happen cuz it's all a lie. So don't expect any actual proof, just more weak denials and insults from my alt when I flip over into another one of my "states".
June 16, 2018, 08:36:57 PM
What are you, five years old?

Most of my posts are neutral.
June 16, 2018, 07:55:11 PM
That's my profile you fucking troll. I'm also "Grant." on the XBY discord.

sorry guys, I blacked out for a second and apparently posted more nonsense with my alt. Obviously the Reddit account that's been posting positively about XtraBYtes for several months isn't the same person as my FUD account here that's been trashing it for a few weeks.
June 16, 2018, 07:44:32 PM
That's my profile you fucking troll. I'm also "Grant." on the XBY discord.
Pages:
Jump to: