Pages:
Author

Topic: [XBY] XtraBYtes Speculation - page 34. (Read 32693 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 02:56:31 PM
Good Vibes for the community goes here
Activity: 129
April 30, 2018, 07:03:18 PM
^ lol this guy. XBY is going dooowwwwn. Borz and CCR went super MIA and developers are down by 3. Man, it's not even a community coin, it's a "borz and ccr coin". CCR is just sitting back laughing at you guys defending him. Remember when he threatened that the community would never get anywhere without his help, where is he now when the community actually wanted him around.
Activity: 53
April 30, 2018, 05:50:03 PM
It is starting to pump but it can actually be nothing at the end of the day.
Activity: 189
Activity: 28
April 29, 2018, 04:24:39 PM
nope it's a shitcoin and a scam

it's not "abandon" it's an "exit scam" but there's no need to constantly have a dialouge over it rofl
April 29, 2018, 04:17:59 PM
The problem is that there is nothing that we can do, if the project is dead the project is dead

Yeah, I don't know what to do anymore either. CCR has abandoned the community and borz has quit the project. Project is on hold and borz and ccr don't care

-quote snip-
brand new
Activity: 0
April 28, 2018, 08:39:03 PM
it's not really an exit scam when people still hold coins with some value. they might have been abandoned by the developers. hey, maybe another one'll come along and start the party over again. it'll probably be the same crew in disguise too.

it's too early to call anything. however... - https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/8c3ndu/why_are_people_losing_faith_in_xby/dxfdh5e/

no one should've gone all in anyway so if the worst happens hopefully fingers won't be burnt too badly.

Good point, the project being a potential scam is why all of the XBY ANN threads are being silenced
Activity: 69
April 29, 2018, 04:16:44 PM
Yeah, I don't know what to do anymore either. CCR has abandoned the community and borz has quit the project. Project is on hold and borz and ccr don't care

I sold alot of my coins as well

-quote snip-
brand new
April 28, 2018, 08:37:21 PM
@ the jerks above please stop quoting my posts. I said that the project is probably a scam and the chart was for reference, not to spam over and over...

and no i'm not them, I thought i was cryptoyachtclub  Grin
April 29, 2018, 04:12:24 PM
yeah it was exit scammed

it's not really an exit scam when people still hold coins with some value. they might have been abandoned by the developers. hey, maybe another one'll come along and start the party over again. it'll probably be the same crew in disguise too.

it's too early to call anything. however... - https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/8c3ndu/why_are_people_losing_faith_in_xby/dxfdh5e/

no one should've gone all in anyway so if the worst happens hopefully fingers won't be burnt too badly.

zitzen sold his nodes after it was found out that bikerlezno was part of a pump and dump squad

Who is zitzen?

-quote snip-

yeah borzalom has abandoned the project it won't get a patent now

Who else thinks taht Xtrabytes is gonna be a big fail soon? They are repeating the same pattern from Verge.
But the issue is that XBY is not going anywhere, the team has almost abandoned the project.

Activity: 20
April 29, 2018, 04:10:55 PM
Who is zitzen?

yeah at this point it's probably a scam

-quote snip-
Activity: 115
April 29, 2018, 02:19:50 PM
Impatient people will cry.
And people like him are the reason, why the altcoin section in this forum has such a bad reputation.

New official XBY ANN was temporarily closed because of this spammers-fudsters. Hopefully it will be reopened.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
April 29, 2018, 02:05:20 PM
Impatient people will cry.

They do it already. Can't stand this soap opera from Mr. Multiacc. People like him are the reason for implementing the merit-system. And people like him are the reason, why the altcoin section in this forum has such a bad reputation.
Activity: 20
April 28, 2018, 06:53:27 AM
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 12:00:47 PM
Who else thinks taht Xtrabytes is gonna be a big fail soon? They are repeating the same pattern from Verge.
But the issue is that XBY is not going anywhere, the team has almost abandoned the project.
April 29, 2018, 11:39:38 AM
XBY is shit and it failed the targeted amount of transactions even after danny said it would hit 2k. Btw XRP claim to fame is the fact that it's been adopted by big banks, but it took ripple 2 years to get patent (pending)
Activity: 90
April 29, 2018, 12:50:40 AM
XBY going very well it's available in five exchanges.XBY market cap $40496411.The fact that XtraBytes (XBY) transactions can be confirmed instantly using a technology that can complete up to 10,000 transactions per second is another selling point. Its transaction speed is far beyond what Ripple (1500 tps) has to offer.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
April 29, 2018, 12:23:55 AM
Xtrabytes = scam, we all knew that from the beggining.

From $0,05, to more than $0,70 in less than a few weeks, and then back to $0,10 again? Gosh, that looks like a pump and dump!
Activity: 189
April 28, 2018, 08:31:23 PM
I'm not them sorry. These people are just...filled with hate or have been burned too much by this project
brand new
April 24, 2018, 08:10:16 AM
What the hell i'm none of those people. Are DDelphinus and XBY-Guy the same person
Pages:
Jump to: