Pages:
Author

Topic: ** XCryptos.com | Secure and Advanced | 3 Plans: 15%/24hrs, 40%/50hrs, 100%/100hrs | 5% Affiliate - page 2. (Read 3701 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What is happening here guys, if they are making selective payments then it is not good, no one wont shout scam without any reason.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Activity: 140
treals201
Activity: 1   - Fake account

Site paying for me to, why you call it a scam Huh

I stole this site is my coin and remove an address from your page.

SCAM - DO NOT INVEST!

i agree
scam site.
legendary
treals201
Activity: 1   - Fake account

Site paying for me to, why you call it a scam Huh

I stole this site is my coin and remove an address from your page.

SCAM - DO NOT INVEST!
mib
Activity: 196
legendary
treals201
Activity: 1   - Fake account
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
i paid not long ago but i do not think it is paying after this
Activity: 2
Activity: 140
Activity: 30
The site DDOS was something out of our control. If you do not wish to invest in the site because of this that is fine, but from now on the site will be smooth and working for the remaining future.
In other news, top investor is currently of 0.1BTC and is due to be paid 0.14BTC in 44 hours!
Activity: 1
I sent 1.3BTC to this site on the 40% plan. Sent them an email about not receiving payment. No response to date (and it's been almost a week) and no 1.82BTC paid to my account.

SCAM.
You are not a good option for anyone now. So go away and don't waster time here, work on your new project.
legendary
You are cheating people, the site worked fine, you just did not have investors, since odds did not work, and you decided to steal all deposits, but you turned out to be a little of this money, you come again.

SCAM - DO NOT INVEST!
Activity: 30
SCAM - DO NOT INVEST

What makes you say this? We are slowly re-growing after the DDoS and things are working perfectly. Seems you're a constant spammer in this section, even after I gave you money to test the site with.
legendary
Activity: 42
site look good I invest and waiting for pay, why you guy claim scam the site just restart ??
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: