Pages:
Author

Topic: ** XCryptos.com | Secure and Advanced | 3 Plans: 15%/24hrs, 40%/50hrs, 100%/100hrs | 5% Affiliate - page 3. (Read 3701 times)

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Where are the earlier investors? have they got paid?

i dont think so you paid to earlier and now started your game again.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Good site I send in some btc when home from work ! !
Activity: 30
The site is now back online and ledgers reset!
Howz is it going guys?

Scam - does not pay

We have been getting DDOS'd from day one. We are going to do a full program restart once remaining investments are paid, or when staff are ready to push on a new platform with stronger protection.
We've been unable to access XCryptos servers for nearly 2 days now thanks to non-stop DDOS attacks.
We will provide more info on the "News" page within 24 hours. Until then please refrain from investing.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
1* protected domain whois - ohh why?
2* "Advanced Crypto Currency Investment Firm" - great, can you please share same details about your "firm" ?
3* why you are so lazy to create own TOS? or this is your another site? https://cryptoconomist.biz/?a=rules

..and because you are running financial services, you business is registered right?

such ponzi, much stupid, so greed. wow.

1. Domains aren't registered by management, if you need if as to why contact the support it is protected contact support, as management, we do not handle those type of matters.
2. You've asked a very broad question, what information do you need to know about the firm? Most questions are answered in our FAQ.
3. Cryptoconomist is not affiliated with us though some broken off staff have joined the XCryptos team, hence, there may be similarity in ToS. Again, management are not related to that area therefor support email would give you a better response.

Our business's registration is being processed. We've only been online for 24 hours, it doesn't take one day to register a business.

We are not a ponzi, we most certainly aren't stupid and we aren't greedy with the returns we are offering.

Liar Liar pants on fire.  Grin

Regardless, I sent some xpy and some doge. Let's see if they pay anything at all after 24 hours.

We are happy to post proof of revenue via Poloniex, Cryptsy and Virwox exchange balances daily to prove we have more money to cover all investments if 100% necessary. We are not a Ponzi scheme, we earn all ROI via trading as promised and as stated.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
2* "Advanced Crypto Currency Investment Firm" - great, can you please share same details about your "firm" ?
3* why you are so lazy to create own TOS? or this is your another site? https://cryptoconomist.biz/?a=rules

..and because you are running financial services, you business is registered right?

1. Domains aren't registered by management, if you need if as to why contact the support it is protected contact support, as management, we do not handle those type of matters.
2. You've asked a very broad question, what information do you need to know about the firm? Most questions are answered in our FAQ.
3. Cryptoconomist is not affiliated with us though some broken off staff have joined the XCryptos team, hence, there may be similarity in ToS. Again, management are not related to that area therefor support email would give you a better response.

Our business's registration is being processed. We've only been online for 24 hours, it doesn't take one day to register a business.

We are not a ponzi, we most certainly aren't stupid and we aren't greedy with the returns we are offering.

Liar Liar pants on fire.  Grin

Regardless, I sent some xpy and some doge. Let's see if they pay anything at all after 24 hours.

So with the referral? The site says that the payments once an hour, but it took several hours. earned 0.00115 BTC/

When ref payout will be processed mine is pending for a long time.

exactly when I come referral? how long to wait?
Hello,
If you have referred yourself you may not be paid as it is against the terms of service of the site. Your funds will most likely be automatically locked and will not be sent.
If they are legitimate funds, ref payments are sent when your balance is over 0.0005BTC.

-XCryptos
Invested some coins. I hope it goes well
Activity: 22
So with the referral? The site says that the payments once an hour, but it took several hours. earned 0.00115 BTC/

exactly when I come referral? how long to wait?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
I just asked, why they had same TOS..and please don't tell me what to mention and where

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

Hey man.. Don't mention cryptoconomist please because this one is handled by one of the most biggest HYIP admins ever, and actually investing funds generating real revenue (he also accepts deposits bigger than $10,000 making them reach ROI). They don't have nothing to do with cryptoconomist, trust me hahaha  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null

See. HYIP nowadays will appear almost everyday
I VOTE BAD FOR THIS SITE
Pages:
Jump to: