Pages:
Author

Topic: [XCT] C-Bit - Elegantly Solving Bitcoin's Blocksize Problem [SHA256][POW] - page 19. (Read 66767 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
to dev, to Martens the founder of this coin.

when the miner mine any coin, any pool they expect to be pay, fair and square.
no matter if it easy or hard to mine. every one know that i want to buy before
incident and no one want to sell, now every one know that i mine after the incident
and they expect you not to pay me, because only me and yolo mine at that time
when everyone already in the bed. if there are 5 or 10 people mine i can see there
already 10 pages of bitcointalk demand the payment.
i dont want to cheat or steal anyone hard earn money, and i expect the same
from anyone else. so think twice before you make a decision, it going to effect
anyone mine this coin in the future.
some suggested put in the faucet, me i dont run around wasting time for a few coin.
when i read everything from this coin i can see there are bright future about it, it seem that no one saw it at all, it just take
time, i buy or mine as much as i can when i see even the founder buy it own coin.
i still have the screen shot of total pending in the toronto pool but i wont tell you how many,
dev said only 2.4, then so be it, put the rest of other to the foundation.?

i suggest you need to modify the amount of coin come to the market
everyday, make it rare hard to mine. we still need to have the iphone wallet, electrum wallet
to have the coin more value.

I trust dev will make the right decision. I was mining in Toronto with someone else.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I am also mining this coin, I do not have a lot of hashing power but I redirect all efforts to this coin.  I as Anderson said I believe there is great potential here with C-Bit!

I was mining on the new York pool during this time and was paid, actually an amazing amount of coin.  I plan to hold it!  I want this to be a great thing in the future.  I know there will be bugs and hickups, but do not break our confidence in this coin and the operators of it.

Please pay out all the frozen coin, We will all be better off if this is done right.

In the name of full disclosure.  I now hold a good bit of coin after the other night.  I do not fully understand how, but Thank you  my payments were sent to 19NMxwXHSEp5h7V2VJ7uZ2ze49Xo6x9RV1

Mtnminer

most of my coin still in toronto pool and frozen. not get any pay yet
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
most of my coin still in toronto pool and frozen. not get any pay yet
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

incident and no one want to sell, now every one know that i mine after the incident
when everyone already in the bed. if there are 5 or 10 people mine i can see there
some suggested put in the faucet, me i dont run around wasting time for a few coin.
when i read everything from this coin i can see there are bright future about it, it seem that no one saw it at all, it just take
time, i buy or mine as much as i can when i see even the founder buy it own coin.
i still have the screen shot of total pending in the toronto pool but i wont tell you how many,
dev said only 2.4, then so be it, put the rest of other to the foundation.

everyday, make it rare hard to mine. we still need to have the iphone wallet, electrum wallet

you should be paid already...it's on the dev to secure the codebase  Cool  right?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

I've mined at the same time as you but in bravo pool and payments were made quickly.
No one want to loose money so if the coins were mined in issue period or not,it's money spent by the miner and service provider must assure his services.
Hope you & yolo can arrange that with Martins or c-bit dev and everybody is happy.
after that,comes the problem with all those coins pressing the sells orders and keeping that price down hoping weak hand get out of it and kill this coin.
Really disappointed but holding my coins indefinitely.

Activity: 377
windows wallet doesn't work on XP ... ideas?  ~ do i need to compile myself? :\   grrrr

yeah do it (xp, rofl)

ok maybe i can set my clock ahead and mine blocks ahead of you clowns?   Wink   baawaahaha

windows wallet doesn't work on XP ... ideas?  ~ do i need to compile myself? :\   grrrr

yeah do it (xp, rofl)

ok maybe i can set my clock ahead and mine blocks ahead of you clowns?   Wink   baawaahaha

sdp
Activity: 469
Merit: 281
Why not twenty megabyte blocks? 

sdp
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
this guy is good really2 good
Activity: 629

yeah do it (xp, rofl)
windows wallet doesn't work on XP ... ideas?  ~ do i need to compile myself? :\   grrrr
the does not show any real hashrate, if some one at that time
running at gh hash it not show, at 300 th maybe show at 3 th,
something that drag down the hashrate. that why all of suddenly
the real hashrate for all pool drop, it create low difficulty.
i have to run at 1.4 ph but the pool show only 73.68 th. and then
slowly catch up as time go by.

ps. if i dont inrease the hashrate i dont mine anything at all.
i allready tried at low speed at first.

if you are choosing to mine with 1.4 ph, you need to choose a difficulty port that reflects that. you will not see 1.4ph/s on the pool because no ports are up to support that much.
i allready tried, from low hashrate with low difficulty, from low to hight, i did that. and only with hight hashrate could show up on the pool at small hashrate, and then slowly show more hashrate as time go by. something drag down the real hashrate, that why all hashrate disappear, thus it create the low difficulty.

I was there, Anderson did not come with 1 penta hash on toronto pool, it added was gradual. It was clear we were both losing power and shares were getting rejected. Actually I remember vaguely that I saw 1.2Ph in new York but that power left before diff reset.

Activity: 980
All the pending blocks have been paid but not the Toronto pool which is inactive right now.

that is correct. the coins are safe on the pool, we're trying to figure out what to do with all of them. there are about 2.4 million sitting on it.

why someone would throw almost 2 ph/s onto a pool that doesnt support that is beyond us...

also, our network hashrate right now, is approx 451 th/s

setup a Faucet.

That way the coins are available for people to collect a few of them every so often

Ask Sunerok for assistance on that im sure he can help if you need it.

New York and San Fran got paid and there were a lot of coins mined there after Toronto went down. Not paying Toronto pool would not be a fair decision
Activity: 672
legendary
Activity: 1064
All the pending blocks have been paid but not the Toronto pool which is inactive right now.

that is correct. the coins are safe on the pool, we're trying to figure out what to do with all of them. there are about 2.4 million sitting on it.

why someone would throw almost 2 ph/s onto a pool that doesnt support that is beyond us...

setup a Faucet.

That way the coins are available for people to collect a few of them every so often

Agree with that. Use it for a faucet, increase bounty reward, fund future projects etc
Activity: 377

setup a Faucet.

the does not show any real hashrate, if some one at that time
running at gh hash it not show, at 300 th maybe show at 3 th,
something that drag down the hashrate. that why all of suddenly
the real hashrate for all pool drop, it create low difficulty.
i have to run at 1.4 ph but the pool show only 73.68 th. and then
slowly catch up as time go by.

ps. if i dont inrease the hashrate i dont mine anything at all.
i allready tried at low speed at first.

if you are choosing to mine with 1.4 ph, you need to choose a difficulty port that reflects that. you will not see 1.4ph/s on the pool because no ports are up to support that much.
i allready tried, from low hashrate with low difficulty, from low to hight, i did that. and only with hight hashrate could show up on the pool at small hashrate, and then slowly show more hashrate as time go by. something drag down the real hashrate, that why all hashrate disappear, thus it create the low difficulty.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: