Pages:
Author

Topic: [XCT] C-Bit - Elegantly Solving Bitcoin's Blocksize Problem [SHA256][POW] - page 22. (Read 66786 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
DEV send some bounty XCT 14Rn4Ui3igiGY5zaYMYwL2RyQ43Uq75Pr6 thanks

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Don't like what is happen here now! Hey dev tell us what is happen now.
Why the supply is now 26 Million?

You all stopped mining, pretty much all miners left and diff dropped, but now hash rate is about 600 TH/S. I think Dev has to mine the coin to make sure that there is good hash rate at all time. This is a long term project!
Exactly,i've seen difficulty  at 69k this morning  and rented 10th. blocks were  fast and had ahours 10x my previous wallet coins in few hours  Grin
of course they are not for sell but the network hash must be secured to avoid this kind of diff drop.
What do you think Mr Martin and c-bit dev?

what fork are you on? lol  Cheesy
lol you're awesome  Grin
just don't  abuse dude ok!? jk

this is not my first rodeo  Grin ~imhfo looks like we need a non-insider pool to verify the hashrates?   Cool   hmmm
legendary
Activity: 1064

You all stopped mining, pretty much all miners left and diff dropped, but now hash rate is about 600 TH/S. I think Dev has to mine the coin to make sure that there is good hash rate at all time. This is a long term project!
Exactly,i've seen difficulty  at 69k this morning  and rented 10th. blocks were  fast and had ahours 10x my previous wallet coins in few hours  Grin
of course they are not for sell but the network hash must be secured to avoid this kind of diff drop.

what fork are you on? lol  Cheesy
lol you're awesome  Grin
just don't  abuse dude ok!? jk
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

what fork are you on? lol  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1421

It's dead project for me! Few miners mining this and dump directly their coin
Sorry i believe in this since start but now...
just saying that every coin was dumped by miners and i think this coin will not be an exception.Miners always dump to recover mining costs. Only believers will hold. You must choose your side  Wink

I'm holding 100k since start but now what is happen with mining my 100k worth nothing!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

They will learn from this and i am sure it wont happen again.
legendary

just saying that every coin was dumped by miners and i think this coin will not be an exception.Miners always dump to recover mining costs. Only believers will hold. You must choose your side  Wink
legendary

legendary

legendary
when blocks in Toronto get confirmed??
dont know, i am still waiting for a payment.

i am in the irc #cbit waiting for an update.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
dont know, i am still waiting for a payment.
my wallet no sync please help
you dont need wallet to sync, just create web wallet
there are still a lot of pending in indigo-Toronto, and i am one been mining there.

one miner has minted around 10 million in the past 24hours ... yawn  Kiss

How is that possible with top wallet at 1.5m?

block explorer not updated yet!

this is the supply now

Activity: 980
my wallet no sync please help
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
there are still a lot of pending in indigo-Toronto, and i am one been mining there.

one miner has minted around 10 million in the past 24hours ... yawn  Kiss

How is that possible with top wallet at 1.5m?

one miner has minted around 10 million in the past 24hours ... yawn  Kiss
not one, me and another one, been awake all night for this, feel real tired and sleepy

what pool are you on?

*zero hashrate what are you saying bruh? ===>

http://indigo.btc-bit.com/
Toronto pool been disconnect seen 5:26am california time , usa

so you are soloing it?  Cool  blocks flyinggggg
there are around 4 miner, but only 2 big hash power. i have to run 1.4 ph,
but the pool gave reading only 73.68 th, block going real fast
Pages:
Jump to: