Pages:
Author

Topic: [XCT] C-Bit - Elegantly Solving Bitcoin's Blocksize Problem [SHA256][POW] - page 40. (Read 66786 times)

legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Maybe it's better to open a OTC thread for trading XCT and stay here to speak with dev and development! Better if it's not a self moderate thread

Might not be a bad idea... at least until an exchange comes up. If nobody else does it or wants to run it, I'll set one up then.

I just say that.. Not good for new people watching this and only see people asking exchange and want to sell!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
Maybe it's better to open a OTC thread for trading XCT and stay here to speak with dev and development! Better if it's not a self moderate thread

Might not be a bad idea... at least until an exchange comes up. If nobody else does it or wants to run it, I'll set one up then.
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Activity: 629
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
where to trade xct is any exchange active

-samsunk

Not at the moment, right now your best bet if you want to buy is to PM somewhere here on the thread. Or just mine them  Wink
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
where to trade xct is any exchange active

-samsunk
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Dev please info when exchange XCT thanks Smiley
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
a few more believe in what you doing right after you a take action that why could see the hashrate going up now. imaging if you roll out the world-wide advertising you just mention a day ago, there will be hundred, thousand more join the mining then the value of the coin going up hundred time in no time.

i am getting less coin now from mining.

It's not just advertising it is making sure to maintain a public face and not let chat trolls get under your skin. This coin will not get off the ground until the developer is able to withstand the trials and tribulations of exchange trolls to get us added and this ship truly moving.

We can all sit here and fantasise about where we will be in 2-3 years but frankly we will not be anywhere without a strong foundation.

I am not in a hurry. I have to make sure everything
is in order first. When things are ready, we move a
little faster. One step at a time.

Understood but to build trust with the exchanges you have to give face time early on in the grand scheme of things. Thanks for being on top of getting the head Dev involved in the Bittrex Slack tomorrow AM.

Cheers-

Rekt
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
a few more believe in what you doing right after you a take action that why could see the hashrate going up now. imaging if you roll out the world-wide advertising you just mention a day ago, there will be hundred, thousand more join the mining then the value of the coin going up hundred time in no time.

It's not just advertising it is making sure to maintain a public face and not let chat trolls get under your skin. This coin will not get off the ground until the developer is able to withstand the trials and tribulations of exchange trolls to get us added and this ship truly moving.

We can all sit here and fantasise about where we will be in 2-3 years but frankly we will not be anywhere without a strong foundation.

I am not in a hurry. I have to make sure everything
is in order first. When things are ready, we move a
little faster. One step at a time.
buying at that price, mr Martens58 just gain some where around 80 to 120k, could be more at this rate, i been mining that why i know. with 500k at 0.00100,000 btc would be at 213,000 dollars in maybe 1 to 3yrs. people should READ the c-bit mission and hold IF you UNDERSTAND what it saying. and if it could reach 0.001000,000 btc it wont stop there, got to think the BIG picture.

history going to repeat it self again.

I'm looking at 2-3 years from now.

William Martens
Founder C-bit

Martens58,

Can you please make it a point to maintain a presence in the bittrex slack channel so in case bill needs to ask you questions in regards to the source code you can be available to answer those questions in hopes to expedite Cbit getting added to Trex.

Cheers-

Rekt

I can't be everywhere at once. I'm on
every exchange trying to get going.
Activity: 374
i love the word you said : C-Bit the future is now

buying at that price, mr Martens58 just gain some where around 80 to 120k, could be more at this rate, i been mining that why i know. with 500k at 0.00100,000 btc would be at 213,000 dollars in maybe 1 to 3yrs. people should READ the c-bit mission and hold IF you UNDERSTAND what it saying. and if it could reach 0.001000,000 btc it wont stop there, got to think the BIG picture.

William Martens
Founder C-bit

Martens58,

Can you please make it a point to maintain a presence in the bittrex slack channel so in case bill needs to ask you questions in regards to the source code you can be available to answer those questions in hopes to expedite Cbit getting added to Trex.

Cheers-

Rekt

William Martens
Founder C-bit
buying at that price, mr Martens58 just gain some where around 80 to 120k, could be more at this rate, i been mining that why i know. with 500k at 0.00100,000 btc would be at 213,000 dollars in maybe 1 to 3yrs. people should READ the c-bit mission and hold IF you UNDERSTAND what it saying. and if it could reach 0.00100,000 btc it wont stop there, got to think the BIG picture.

Activity: 629
Merit: 500
haha well it's good to hear the community thus far is trustworthy. i'm not going to sell any of mine yet, i will try and shake out weak hands though once we are listed somewhere  Cheesy
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
First C-bit sale has been done and
completed.

260,000 C-bit sold and changed hands
for $ .00193 per XCT or .0000046 BTC

Purchased from OSMIUMCOIN .

William Martens
Founder C-bit

It was the 2nd sale.
what was the first?