Pages:
Author

Topic: [XCT] C-Bit - Elegantly Solving Bitcoin's Blocksize Problem [SHA256][POW] - page 56. (Read 66787 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Good times. Don't think this one is going to fly.
Add (datadir) command to open your wallet.
it have a problem to target the %appdata% dir i see
Activity: 629
Merit: 500
due to the orphans we're seeing with the super fast block times, I just want to make sure everything is working. Can anyone mining at my pool verify that they've received payout?
receive 6000 so far

Thank you. Looks like its working just fine then. Just need to stabilize out the network diff.

I received some payout on your pool thanks. Does look like alot more than 210M will be mined tho unless things are going to slow down

Thanks for confirming. I don't think we're seeing as many orphans already, it's slowly starting to stabilize.

can confirm as well, blocks are definitely slowing down and since when i jumped on around height 7k, the difficulty has continued to quadruple every 2016 blocks.

now at a diff of 262144

feels like everyones been waiting for a bitpenny so to speak.. i already like this coin, and i've always loved bitcoin core.
Activity: 752
due to the orphans we're seeing with the super fast block times, I just want to make sure everything is working. Can anyone mining at my pool verify that they've received payout?
receive 6000 so far

Thank you. Looks like its working just fine then. Just need to stabilize out the network diff.

I received some payout on your pool thanks. Does look like alot more than 210M will be mined tho unless things are going to slow down

Thanks for confirming. I don't think we're seeing as many orphans already, it's slowly starting to stabilize.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
receive 6000 so far

Its the diff adjustment. It can't catch up in time. Looks like early miner gets the worm on this one until enough 2016 block sets pass for it to even out.
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
receive 6000 so far

I received some payouts from your pool thanks. Does look like alot more than 210M will be mined tho unless things are going to slow down
receive 6000 so far

Activity: 742
receive 6000 so far
Activity: 980
"Coins/Day: 72,000" ? Just mined 2 hours on pool with 3TH : 81,900 XCT

yes info is no correct

I have now 300K+ Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
"Coins/Day: 72,000" ? Just mined 2 hours on pool with 3TH : 81,900 XCT
anyone can tell me where can i get address, using the win wallet?

File dropdown > receiving addresses
Activity: 742
anyone can tell me where can i get address, using the win wallet?
Seconds/Block: 600

Seems more like 1 block per second to me. Is that right?

sure seems that way.

Few more fixed ports added to superninjapool.tk

id assume theyll slow down when the difficulty increases. i remember a time when bitcoin blocks came pretty quickly too =\

Thanks. well, we'll keep at it. Blocks are flowing out of the pool, just needs some more workers there so we can start to get the diff up and stabilize the time between blocks to decrease orphans.
Activity: 629

sure seems that way.

id assume theyll slow down when the difficulty increases. i remember a time when bitcoin blocks came pretty quickly too =\

sure seems that way.

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I'm a miner not a minor.

diff might just be too low. changing it right now.

join to your pool my XCT 13QUx1ZurEVAqFiA9UQXLQg648vg7HbsUp

I see your worker just found a block. should be good now. If there are still issues with nicehash rentals I can add another port with super high fixed diff.

Please add more port

will do. what diff is idea for you miners?

Diff is low

I see your worker just found a block. should be good now. If there are still issues with nicehash rentals I can add another port with super high fixed diff.

Please add more port

will do. what diff is idea for you miners?

Please add more port

Pages:
Jump to: