Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1085. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
I get that you guys don't like DRK, but my question is why spend so much time focusing on it? I come into the XC thread wanting to read about XC, and I only see people talking about DRK.

The truth is there are some dumb XC fanboys, just like there are dumb fanboys for everycoin. Who cares, dont associate these fanboys with the actual developers and teams behind the coins.

I may be a fan boy, but I also have a great deal of money on XC.... so call me what you want, but I want to see a future return... a damn good return for that matter.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I get that you guys don't like DRK, but my question is why spend so much time focusing on it? I come into the XC thread wanting to read about XC, and I only see people talking about DRK.

The truth is there are some dumb XC fanboys, just like there are dumb fanboys for everycoin. Who cares, dont associate these fanboys with the actual developers and teams behind the coins.
I don't see anything in the DRK thread except DRK related conversations. Sure, you can cherry pick a few posts here or there, but in here you have DRK talk on nearly every page. Just looks weird.

Go back a few hundred pages and you would see DRK trolls attacking and fudding every other post. I guarantee you theyll be back after Rev2 is released. I guess its only natural to protect ones investment by attacking competition. Yea its scummy, but rampant in crypto right now because the game is run on greed atm. Who knows.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Some very interesting information there... from both Dev + community...

Especially noted was this comment:

"I know Dr. Zach Harris personally (http://www.wired.com/2012/10/dkim-vulnerability-widespread/). He is a PhD Mathematician + Experienced Secure Code Analyst. I will ask him to check XC's code when atcsecure feels it is ready. Analyzing custom cryptography for any/all issues is Dr. Harris' area of expertise. And yes, this will be huge for XC from both security & marketing perspectives."

Seems like a pretty huge deal...

https://i.imgur.com/JtPNrTT.gif
Activity: 826

I don't see anything in the DRK thread except DRK related conversations. Sure, you can cherry pick a few posts here or there, but in here you have DRK talk on nearly every page. Just looks weird.

Activity: 503
if it was a dark copy cat, it would fork about every other week

+1 and not anon
if it was a dark copy cat, it would fork about every other week
Activity: 770
Why do you guys spend so much time talking about DRK? It's almost like DRK has 2 threads. Seems like every time I come here, it's just a "DRK is a scam" circle jerk.

Because XC is dark's copycat. They copy everything Darkcoin does. Including their algo, previous name...etc etc.Lol
Why do you guys spend so much time talking about DRK? It's almost like DRK has 2 threads. Seems like every time I come here, it's just a "DRK is a scam" circle jerk.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
"Last time I post this in chat: Our systems appear to have been temporarily accessed by an unauthorized person on June 23th, 2014. While evaluating the extent of the breach, we have thus far determined the attacker skimmed money from users' funds on the pool. The stolen funds account for nearly 1000DRK that was taken randomly from over 17000 accounts at Darkpool."
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
lots of people want to be flaming homosapiens on this thread I see..

We are what nature made us you know!
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
lots of people want to be flaming homosapiens on this thread I see..
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
DRK pool hacked, lost money, inside job?  Roll Eyes

With a dev that's planned a 50% instamine the first day?  Is anything out of scope of things?
DRK pool hacked, lost money, inside job?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Ouch vrc what a dump..if they are smart they would move over to XC.. Let's see.

Monero following suit.

https://twitter.com/Verihandgroup

scam revealed or fud ?

Well that's interesting marketing...  Adopt anon persona... slam coin... seems like this could be done with any coin.   I'd like to see their 'proof', but I don't like the condition of only if you carry their message.

Activity: 150

Monero following suit.

https://twitter.com/Verihandgroup

scam revealed or fud ?
Activity: 158

Monero following suit.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Jump to: