Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1126. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
so everyone was asking for the last 2 days where is the dev, what happend at conference, and when he finnaly apears he just says us something poor about some usb stick that using TOR wich nobody knows when it gonna be released, how we buy it and etc and everyone cheers him how cool is all this ( im using VPN since 2010 paid with btc , anonymouse hosted in a country wich  by law, hosting company doesnt need to keep any logs and all users share same IP adress ( www.mullvad.net ) this Tor feature means nothing  for me to be honest, whatever )

im not trying to spread FUD, i bought 6k XC at 310k , i bought 6k more this morning between 110 and 150k and i am very annoyed about all this situation, nothing clear, nothing specific, only preanoucement of anoucement, we dont even have a REV 2 release date but we talkin about this beta testing of the usb os? why we not talkin about REV beta testing or other important things ?

look in my post history, im a heavy XC ( and vrc ) supporter, never spread fud but this is getting worse and worse

+1 I agree and im def concerned as well. Im already chalking my invested btc as a loss with no real chance of even making an even return.

Have you least twitted one thing about this coin until now? I bet no...
Lots of angry leeches, who panic so fast cause they can't make some quick buck without doing anything...

This announcement was to get community feedback on which design to use, so that we can order the hardware and to get test-users for feedback for the final image.

The REV2 release is a major release with several moving parts and is not something that the XC team wants to rush out the door and end up with issues like some other alt-coins.  

The roadmap will be available tomorrow with the release schedule for REV2.

For the conference.

It was great exposure for those that didn't know about XC and for those that did it was a great opportunity to bring people up to speed.  There was a lot networking and discussions happening as well.  A lot of ideas, theories and of course discussions around privacy.

Over the next several days and weeks those discussions will be further developed to see what real world applications can be leveraged... I have a stack of business cards and emails to go through as part of the follow up process.

ATCSECURE

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
bootable linux distro means you will have more than a wallet on the XCard.

If that is the case then a person like me testing such a thing would be a plus for I would be one of your "normal" users who would break it for sure lol.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
bootable linux distro means you will have more than a wallet on the XCard.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
i doubt some one even read thoroughly the pdf.

TOR stick is not only a Tor.

it is a wallet with one more layer of security!
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Looks like someone is trying hard to keep the price down...
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

ur mad that there is progress? rather than no progress?

maybe its progess for u because u found out about TOR a few days ago. for me its not. i can install tor my self on my pc, i dont need some stupid usb to do it for me. and no, im not going to insert that usb in a laptop or in any device that is not mine, never!! for the simple reason i can lose all my coins the moment i open my wallet
[/quote]

ToR? is that not the super hero guy with the hammer ?  how he make you loose coins ?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
A pdf looks always a bit scammy. Any chance that we can have a youtube video which shows this stick in action?
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Guys, keep calm, we need to be a strong community, everyone must be able to say what he thinks.

Try to discuss calmly. Critics are good many times.

XC is our coin, let help XC all us united.
Activity: 150

[/quote]

maybe its progess for u because u found out about TOR a few days ago. for me its not. i can install tor my self on my pc, i dont need some stupid usb to do it for me. and no, im not going to insert that usb in a laptop or in any device that is not mine, never!! for the simple reason i can lose all my coins the moment i open my wallet
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
so everyone was asking for the last 2 days where is the dev, what happend at conference, and when he finnaly apears he just says us something poor about some usb stick that using TOR wich nobody knows when it gonna be released, how we buy it and etc and everyone cheers him how cool is all this ( im using VPN since 2010 paid with btc , anonymouse hosted in a country wich  by law, hosting company doesnt need to keep any logs and all users share same IP adress ( www.mullvad.net ) this Tor feature means nothing  for me to be honest, whatever )

im not trying to spread FUD, i bought 6k XC at 310k , i bought 6k more this morning between 110 and 150k and i am very annoyed about all this situation, nothing clear, nothing specific, only preanoucement of anoucement, we dont even have a REV 2 release date but we talkin about this beta testing of the usb os? why we not talkin about REV beta testing or other important things ?

look in my post history, im a heavy XC ( and vrc ) supporter, never spread fud but this is getting worse and worse

+1 I agree and im def concerned as well. Im already chalking my invested btc as a loss with no real chance of even making an even return.

Have you least twitted one thing about this coin until now? I bet no...
Lots of angry leeches, who panic so fast cause they can't make some quick buck without doing anything...

Activity: 518
so everyone was asking for the last 2 days where is the dev, what happend at conference, and when he finnaly apears he just says us something poor about some usb stick that using TOR wich nobody knows when it gonna be released, how we buy it and etc and everyone cheers him how cool is all this ( im using VPN since 2010 paid with btc , anonymouse hosted in a country wich  by law, hosting company doesnt need to keep any logs and all users share same IP adress ( www.mullvad.net ) this Tor feature means nothing  for me to be honest, whatever )

So you think this is getting worse and worse but bought 6k more... Ok.... ATC is delivering what most coins would die for, XC is 5 weeks old.. What are you expecting?!

Next troll please, if you are not a troll then you are an idiot so same diff IMO.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

Jesus, calm your tits people. Some of you guys act like little kids- I need it now, I need more, are we there yet? You probably can't sit still for more than 5 minutes at a time either, am I right?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
so everyone was asking for the last 2 days where is the dev, what happend at conference, and when he finnaly apears he just says us something poor about some usb stick that using TOR wich nobody knows when it gonna be released, how we buy it and etc and everyone cheers him how cool is all this ( im using VPN since 2010 paid with btc , anonymouse hosted in a country wich  by law, hosting company doesnt need to keep any logs and all users share same IP adress ( www.mullvad.net ) this Tor feature means nothing  for me to be honest, whatever )

Activity: 141
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
I just call it XC, which conveniently rhymes with sexy...

XC IS sexy.
Activity: 150

Activity: 518
I just call it XC, which conveniently rhymes with sexy...
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
All this time i have been calling it XCoin and it's actually XCurrency  Cheesy
Activity: 141

If anybody is interested in beta testing the XWallet ISO (which will be used as the master image for the XC-TOR-STICK) - please contact me, and I will provide a link to the ISO file

Hey I'm one of these !!! cheers, I'll enjoy to help Smiley
Jump to: