Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1121. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Yes! If you visit bitchest.me and fill in your BTC you could start earning them rightaway.

It's a nice way for newcomers to get some extra crypto and get familiar with a wallet and other information About The platform and XCurrency

Sorry but it looks really shady for a newby in crypto there is no explanation what'sover of what that is about

Am I supposed to click on adds to generate revenue??
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Yes! If you visit bitchest.me and fill in your BTC you could start earning them rightaway.

It's a nice way for newcomers to get some extra crypto and get familiar with a wallet and other information About The platform and XCurrency
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Why XC wallet doesn't have any passwords, accounts? How I should secure it? Like XMR DOS wallet need create acc. I downloaded XC wallet, extracted it to folder, opened x11coin-qt it just synchronisized and thats it?

You encrypt your wallet and set a password on it.
How to do it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9TitxtxNZ4

backup your wallet first before encryption if you loose your password you loose your coins
Thanks God you told me about backup. I did backup of wallet.dat, encrypted, now everything is ok. Thanks.
Activity: 160
A faucet is a website which pays you coins ( xc's ) for doing clicks or because of yes.
Sushi and Kimmy, any updates on the XC faucets?  

http://www.earnxc.com/

Website might not be fully functional yet but damn I love that graphic.

Posted update on http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/57-xc-faucets/?p=636#entry636

Sorry for noob question but what is a faucet?
Sushi and Kimmy, any updates on the XC faucets?  

http://www.earnxc.com/

Website might not be fully functional yet but damn I love that graphic.

Posted update on http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/57-xc-faucets/?p=636#entry636

Why XC wallet doesn't have any passwords, accounts? How I should secure it? Like XMR DOS wallet need create acc. I downloaded XC wallet, extracted it to folder, opened x11coin-qt it just synchronisized and thats it?

How to do it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9TitxtxNZ4

backup your wallet first before encryption if you loose your password you loose your coins
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Activity: 840

Ok, I want to give my thoughts on the TOR stick/wallet card...   I am an Investment Professional for the past 27 years and was very unsure of cryptocurrency.  I recently bought into a few coins with XC getting most of my attention.  Why?  They understand that it has to be easy and explainable to the mainsteam to get a larger base and market.  Most of this forum is computer junkies.  I don't know how to code, barely know what an xnode is, but also believe the coin that can bring themselves the masses will prevail.  I think it is very valuable for us that travel, or work with secure computers that feel it is not in their best interest to be on certain sites at their work or on the road, to have this tool.  This tool makes it easy for me to log on annonymously and securely and hold my wallet and coins securely.  This may be simple for those of you who eat and breathe this, but for me, it will make my life much easier and give me the feeling of another security level with easier access.  It is also valuable to share with other non-techy investors who may invest if they knew and easy trustworthy way to log on and secure their wallet.   It is like someone mechanically inclined who can't believe someone pays $75 to have a synthetic oil change when it takes them 10 minutes and $20 for oil and a filter...  

+1. XC is not intended to be a niche crypto moment.

Exactly my point: Ease of use is everything.
Activity: 518
Without doubt the price is being manipulated, but just roll with it, when they have enough XC we will take off, they are letting it settle higher and higher, more updates to come, rev 2 round the corner, if we have a 1000 - 2000 btc volume day - which I think is coming they will lose control.... Just keep buying, keep sipping, keep supporting , keep spreading the positive word and before you know it this will be 100% higher... We all need to work hard now...
legendary
Activity: 1330
yesterday after pump i said that we will back in 120 in few days and someone laughed from me... now we are at 122 again... so i dont know how we will rise if everytime we are back to the start position...

i would say some one is trying hard to manipulate the price.

but my suggestion to everyone here is selling now.

cuz, only by shaking out the weakhands, XC will rise sky high.

lol
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
yes, we dont need pump, but we need slowly but steady rising, but we dont have it.
XC
yesterday after pump i said that we will back in 120 in few days and someone laughed from me... now we are at 122 again... so i dont know how we will rise if everytime we are back to the start position...
We don't need pump atm, since we won't dump if brains still locate in our heads.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 214
don't ppl understand this TOR stick is not only Tor?

it is a portable wallet with OS in the flash disk

This will become a trend in the other new alts as well thanks to XC. It is a really good Idea to make life easier for noobs

yes we can see the vision of our team and i like it, design a product for the mass is a priority!
XC create the futur and i like it Smiley
The announcement and the product are very professional.
I am really happy to see the roadmap today, ATCsecure don't want to rush REV 2 in orders to have a great fonctional release wich is wise and again professional.
A lot of trader here have a big lack of confidence due to their past experience, but everything we have seen on XC last few weeks have been legit.
Thank you XC team Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Ok, I want to give my thoughts on the TOR stick/wallet card...   I am an Investment Professional for the past 27 years and was very unsure of cryptocurrency.  I recently bought into a few coins with XC getting most of my attention.  Why?  They understand that it has to be easy and explainable to the mainsteam to get a larger base and market.  Most of this forum is computer junkies.  I don't know how to code, barely know what an xnode is, but also believe the coin that can bring themselves the masses will prevail.  I think it is very valuable for us that travel, or work with secure computers that feel it is not in their best interest to be on certain sites at their work or on the road, to have this tool.  This tool makes it easy for me to log on annonymously and securely and hold my wallet and coins securely.  This may be simple for those of you who eat and breathe this, but for me, it will make my life much easier and give me the feeling of another security level with easier access.  It is also valuable to share with other non-techy investors who may invest if they knew and easy trustworthy way to log on and secure their wallet.   It is like someone mechanically inclined who can't believe someone pays $75 to have a synthetic oil change when it takes them 10 minutes and $20 for oil and a filter...  

+1. XC is not intended to be a niche crypto moment.

This will become a trend in the other new alts as well thanks to XC. It is a really good Idea to make life easier for noobs
legendary
Activity: 1330

Jump to: