Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 269. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Question:

I want to update my wallet, do i just download the latest version and copy the new xcurrency-qt.exe file over to my folder (on windows 7).

The latest versions come in an installer. All you need to do is download it and install it in your old directory.

As a precaution, you should always backup your wallet.dat file before upgrading though just in case....
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
New wallet is working like a champ. Upgraded and already had about 18 transactions from XMIXER in the last couple of hours.
18 Tx in a couple of hours is very good news! Was just browsing Cryptico's tests when you posted this, maybe the increased volume can explain the '' blocks before his two tests, see for yourself below.

Tree levels deep after two really complex blocks & 241 possible sources, things get really complicated & just one of that 241 leads to stuff like this (and if i remember correctly prev versions had  around 7 levels)
Let me zoom in a little for you ...
btw: the blue box is one of those 241 options as possible source of a non amount related input for his test.

Maybe this is the result of multiple anon transactions in the same blocks

Looks like Nuke! Really nice composition KimmyF.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Question:

I want to update my wallet, do i just download the latest version and copy the new xcurrency-qt.exe file over to my folder (on windows 7).
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
What program/application is that?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
New wallet is working like a champ. Upgraded and already had about 18 transactions from XMIXER in the last couple of hours.
18 Tx in a couple of hours is very good news! Was just browsing Cryptico's tests when you posted this, maybe the increased volume can explain the '' blocks before his two tests, see for yourself below.

Tree levels deep after two really complex blocks & 241 possible sources, things get really complicated & just one of that 241 leads to stuff like this (and if i remember correctly prev versions had  around 7 levels)
btw: the blue box is one of those 241 options as possible source of a non amount related input for his test.

This is insane, and amazing.

^This

Dang mang that looks like spaghetti and meatballs - i LOVE spaghetti and meatballs. 
Activity: 324

And what really gets me is that it follows all rules set by Satoshi but at the same time it hops, mixes, jumpes, switches & changes amount all the time.
Just compaire this with a regulair non anon transaction

really nice. when will your website go online?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

^This
Activity: 978

And what really gets me is that it follows all rules set by Satoshi but at the same time it hops, mixes, jumpes, switches & changes amount all the time.
Just compaire this with a regulair non anon transaction
Activity: 364

Activity: 361

so you are the one collecting all the fees from my hardcore private transaction testing session  Cheesy

I think the new wallet will nullify any old wallets, so if his is the only new wallet...  

Activity: 56

so you are the one collecting all the fees from my hardcore private transaction testing session  Cheesy

Not sure, since you know.. private transactions... heh... BUT I thank thee for your insanely tough button pressing work so i can rake in the XC's if that is the case Grin

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

im sry are you for real? can u post a pic ?

No he is not. But I am for real. Can I help you sir ?

All of the received with on screen have been from the past couple hours of running wallet only. when i get the incoming, its been 5-8 transactions at a time each it seems like.

https://i.imgur.com/YXZX1Oc.jpg
Activity: 165
Merit: 100

so you are the one collecting all the fees from my hardcore private transaction testing session  Cheesy

edit: nevermind, i saw you're also testing
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

Anybody know a good source for historical XC price data?
Now how to get current orderbooks but am looking for a dataset going back a couple of months

https://www.coinigy.com/ ,it's still closed beta but you can register for a place on the beta list. i just waited a few days.

on coinigy you have all big exchanges dating back a few months.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/XCbtc is just for mintpal but free to use
Visit bcw everyday, great site/tool but as of now did not find an option to export there raw data so i can present & relate it to other events.
Coinigy is new to me, thanks for the link! will check them them out

my ideal site will let me download any time period by api in some machine readable format like xml or json. Small details like individual orders are not needed. Just the basic stats for blocks containing a couple of hours stats like high/low/volume are enough.
To bad im to late to collect them myself

i think you won't get this data, bcw and coinigy are storing this data on their own and won't share it. but you could just register at cryptsy for example and use their api and store the markettrades for XC in a file. they give you the last 1000 trades for a specific market

but you could just ask bcw or cryptsy if they share it but i doubt it
Yeah, thats what i thought still can always ask. In this case my bad, im to late to grap the beginning of XC
But any problem i run into is also an opportunity for the future, got a arb bot running on the big five, all i need is to store stats from the order books & find a way to detect the new coins

just update the marketlist, at least cryptsy provides a marketlist. did you write the bot on your own?
Yes, but all it can do atm is equalizing markets. No itelligence, just spots opportunities. as im hardly the ony one doing stuff like that there is little room for profit, enough to keep it running on relatively stable coins but not enough to go that extra mile.

Activity: 150

Maybe the Dev's can get a address where we can all donate bitcoin?

but you should decide how to proof ownership of the coins to get them back if no one brakes XC

No, a donation is a donation. if nobody will break the code, money should be used for agressive professional PR ( public launch ) . we need to get people to find out what we have here
Activity: 324
Anybody know a good source for historical XC price data?
Now how to get current orderbooks but am looking for a dataset going back a couple of months

https://www.coinigy.com/ ,it's still closed beta but you can register for a place on the beta list. i just waited a few days.

on coinigy you have all big exchanges dating back a few months.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/XCbtc is just for mintpal but free to use
Visit bcw everyday, great site/tool but as of now did not find an option to export there raw data so i can present & relate it to other events.
Coinigy is new to me, thanks for the link! will check them them out

my ideal site will let me download any time period by api in some machine readable format like xml or json. Small details like individual orders are not needed. Just the basic stats for blocks containing a couple of hours stats like high/low/volume are enough.
To bad im to late to collect them myself

i think you won't get this data, bcw and coinigy are storing this data on their own and won't share it. but you could just register at cryptsy for example and use their api and store the markettrades for XC in a file. they give you the last 1000 trades for a specific market

but you could just ask bcw or cryptsy if they share it but i doubt it
Yeah, thats what i thought still can always ask. In this case my bad, im to late to grap the beginning of XC
But any problem i run into is also an opportunity for the future, got a arb bot running on the big five, all i need is to store stats from the order books & find a way to detect the new coins

just update the marketlist, at least cryptsy provides a marketlist. did you write the bot on your own?
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org