Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 272. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Dan And Everyone in the Team... Do you have already an Amount in mind to offer for the Bounty or will it be discussed with the Community? will the bounty be taken from the Premine or trough community offer or both?

I might suggest a 100 BTC Bounty to crack the anonimity. It will be huge pubblicity... 1 BTC for each top 100 address will make us have the 100 BTC Bounty. If we wait till rev 3 for the Bounty it is very possible that XC will Increase in Value so that will be easier for the top 100 to give one BTC each.

As well we might have just one month time to claim the Bounty and after that the BTC donors can have their BTC back.
#100 is currently worth only around 13BTC... would be hard to get them--- and for that matter the other 99 to donate 1 BTC

Ok so with 1.8% donation of the tot amount of each of the top 100 we are able to get them at the current price ...I believe the price will be higher anyway with full anon working and rev2.5

Edit: plus most of the top 100 can easeally made 1 btc with trading...

Are you assuming that the top 100 addresses are all distinct individual people?  I can guarantee you that they aren't. If someone has 10 addresses in the top 100, what then?

No i'm not assuming that Im assuming that some of the top 100 addresses belong to the same people, hence the 1.8% of their tot amount or 1 BTC for each tot address they own on the top 100 will not change the outcome. If someone is fully loaded 1.8 could be as well 50 btc for himself it will still be 1.8% of the tot he owns and he will get it back after a month. plus after he will get them back his investement will increase in value as none will be able to break the anon
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Are you assuming that the top 100 addresses are all distinct individual people?  I can guarantee you that they aren't. If someone has 10 addresses in the top 100, what then?

exchanges  Roll Eyes
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Verify
Well, I updated to latest version 2.49.07 and am unable to send Private transactions. Sad Tried amounts 1-10XC. I have been able to send on previous versions including the last 2.49.06
Ports open, wallet unlocked.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Dan And Everyone in the Team... Do you have already an Amount in mind to offer for the Bounty or will it be discussed with the Community? will the bounty be taken from the Premine or trough community offer or both?

I might suggest a 100 BTC Bounty to crack the anonimity. It will be huge pubblicity... 1 BTC for each top 100 address will make us have the 100 BTC Bounty. If we wait till rev 3 for the Bounty it is very possible that XC will Increase in Value so that will be easier for the top 100 to give one BTC each.

As well we might have just one month time to claim the Bounty and after that the BTC donors can have their BTC back.
#100 is currently worth only around 13BTC... would be hard to get them--- and for that matter the other 99 to donate 1 BTC

Ok so with 1.8% donation of the tot amount of each of the top 100 we are able to get them at the current price ...I believe the price will be higher anyway with full anon working and rev2.5

Are you assuming that the top 100 addresses are all distinct individual people?  I can guarantee you that they aren't. If someone has 10 addresses in the top 100, what then?
Activity: 756
The money, does not look like much, why so many people reply Shocked
There was a new announcement today. Spectators and investors are apparently excited.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

Updated Wallet Available

v2.49.07 - Updated XMixer / Transaction Handler

http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/

There shouldn't be any issue using amounts between 1XC and 100XC, support for larger amounts in the works.

Dan

ty very much! Some people might wanna test private transactions with larger sums!

we should be able to support up to 10k XC if needed

So is it not up to 100?

Edit: sorry did not see the K ahahah that is wonderful news also

With this release - 100 is the suggested limited

Here is a test - 150XC

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/block.dws?133921.htm

Yessssssssss Good Job Dan! waiting for KimmyF Transaction visualization tool Smiley
I can visualize all i want as long as you do not expect more details about the actual source & destinations  Grin
Block 133921 looks like this: (eg: 12 possible receipients of 150XC)

But any transaction before looks like a complete jungle to me, just one example of part on one of the inputs used of of one those 150XC transfers out of so many posiblilities (dinner is ready:)

goodluck finding the source or destination
Activity: 192
Hey team...I'm curious, if I wanted to use the xcurrency logo for something how would I go about doing that? Is the logo copy written/trademarked or is it public domain? Or maybe I can use the word xcurrency but not the logo. I'm still a bit confused as I'm having trouble separating the company from the currency. I know a currency, for example "bitcoin" can't be trademarked which means anyone can use it. Just want to know if I need to work on my own design or if I can use the community design. I don't know much about this and want to keep things legit. Thanks.
Activity: 840
I did hear that mobile navigation is going along nicely:

More to come (centered around mobile).

Nice! will the background be white with grey Icons and Green line underneath? I prefer white backgroud as the mobile app preview of a while ago Smiley

Yes background is white and well the rest I will leave to another date.

Maybe some actual research can help you answer that, I would start with the op.

and this :

http://xc-official.com/xc-news/

Maybe some actual research can help you answer that, I would start with the op.
Activity: 175

Nice! will the background be white with grey Icons and Green line underneath? I prefer white backgroud as the mobile app preview of a while ago Smiley
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
devs are you planning to open XC/USD exchange (Xchange) ? because now XC price depends on BTC price which is only dropping:(

XCHANGE is a possibility that we are exploring.

Teka I want to see the UI so badly now that we are Ironing the REV hmhmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Its green, grey and white. Hope that helps for now.
It helps me😂
Details like font type are also welcome

Oswald
Will search for it when I'm home. Do you have a complete style layout ( color code etc.) Ready? In pm

devs are you planning to open XC/USD exchange (Xchange) ? because now XC price depends on BTC price which is only dropping:(

XCHANGE is a possibility that we are exploring.

Teka I want to see the UI so badly now that we are Ironing the REV hmhmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Its green, grey and white. Hope that helps for now.
It helps me😂
Details like font type are also welcome

Oswald
Jump to: