Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 743. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
i'm looking forward to the  GUI, can you give us a sneek peek teka ?

+1 I've got the reaction animated gifs ready to go  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Synechist I think a good Idea to make XC distinguish itself from all the scam that is ruining the altcoin Crypto scene would be to be listed in BTC-E.

This is the only Exchange that refuses to list scam coin it seems and for sure it will give XC the Attention that Deserves. What do you think? are you and The PR Team in touch with them?

Honestly, don't even bother. They haven't added any new coins for 6+ months. They're pretty adamant about not adding anything else. Both DRK and BC inquired about being a potential addition and no dice. Hell, even Doge which had hella volume towards the first 3 months of the year wasn't added.

XC is on another league respect to those coins.

Yes Please Teka  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

The fact is that this KeyCoin thing is free PR for XC.

And it's good PR because nothing spreads like contention. (In fact, it's my favourite sort of game.)

This is exactly what releasing code on a delayed timeline is good for: showing up stupid coins, helping XC rise to prominence, and providing valuable tech to real devs who want to study it and do some real work.

So all's well. Nothing to worry about. :-)

Thanks boss Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
the vaporware argument does not apply for XC.. we have a real product! Please protect it accordingly! But you'll doing fine I think and release it on a delayed timeline is really genius (Ill be coming back on this very soon)
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Im a little off put here.  We had Mindfox review our code as he is a somewhat respected member of the BTCtalk community.

Now he has his own shit clone which is presenting falsified information about the source we recently opened up.  He is claiming he has bettered our rev1 technology... not by actually doing anything with it but by lying and stating there were all sorts of issues that he and his PnD shit team have fixed. And now how they are moving ahead of our progression. 

So why again are we opening source?  I get all the high and mighty fucktards on reptiliea or w/e's thread stating they wont look twice at a coin that isnt open sourced fully but who gives a crap.

Those condescending "Coin analysts" will eventually see the light if they can get each others knob ends out of each others mouths long enough to say something constructive not talk about how much of a crypto hipster they are.

Just hold strong fellow XC'ers  don't let the crypto hipsters get to you!

I did not know that Mindfox copied the XC code from Rev1.  Supposedly he's a great programmer, so instead of stealing the code from XC, why not just create it yourself. 

I hate to say it, but I hope there was something malicious/not working in the open source code that was released.  Boy.....wouldn't that be a lesson to learn for those copy-fucks.   

I wouldn't even bother making any future revs available for open source.  Let this all be a lesson.

You don't trust closed-source?  Fuck off, and invest elsewhere. 

The fact is that this KeyCoin thing is free PR for XC.

And it's good PR because nothing spreads like contention. (In fact, it's my favourite sort of game.)

This is exactly what releasing code on a delayed timeline is good for: showing up stupid coins, helping XC rise to prominence, and providing valuable tech to real devs who want to study it and do some real work.

So all's well. Nothing to worry about. :-)

Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
Im a little off put here.  We had Mindfox review our code as he is a somewhat respected member of the BTCtalk community.

Now he has his own shit clone which is presenting falsified information about the source we recently opened up.  He is claiming he has bettered our rev1 technology... not by actually doing anything with it but by lying and stating there were all sorts of issues that he and his PnD shit team have fixed. And now how they are moving ahead of our progression.  

So why again are we opening source?  I get all the high and mighty fucktards on reptiliea or w/e's thread stating they wont look twice at a coin that isnt open sourced fully but who gives a crap.

Those condescending "Coin analysts" will eventually see the light if they can get each others knob ends out of each others mouths long enough to say something constructive not talk about how much of a crypto hipster they are.

Just hold strong fellow XC'ers  don't let the crypto hipsters get to you!

We open sourced rev 1 which honestly, is light years behind rev 2.45.

Thanks for the response Teka.  I am a little high so I wasn't clear on what I was off put about.  I have followed this thread religiously so I know where we are at and I am by no means threatened by these little crap coin clones Smiley.  I was off put by the fact Mindfox would put his name and reputation so quickly into the waste bin just to make a few bucks by spreading lies and untrue facts about our source and how he "Oh so greatly made it awesomer"  lol
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Synechist I think a good Idea to make XC distinguish itself from all the scam that is ruining the altcoin Crypto scene would be to be listed in BTC-E.

This is the only Exchange that refuses to list scam coin it seems and for sure it will give XC the Attention that Deserves. What do you think? are you and The PR Team in touch with them?

Honestly, don't even bother. They haven't added any new coins for 6+ months. They're pretty adamant about not adding anything else. Both DRK and BC inquired about being a potential addition and no dice. Hell, even Doge which had hella volume towards the first 3 months of the year wasn't added.
Im a little off put here.  We had Mindfox review our code as he is a somewhat respected member of the BTCtalk community.

Now he has his own shit clone which is presenting falsified information about the source we recently opened up.  He is claiming he has bettered our rev1 technology... not by actually doing anything with it but by lying and stating there were all sorts of issues that he and his PnD shit team have fixed. And now how they are moving ahead of our progression.  

So why again are we opening source?  I get all the high and mighty fucktards on reptiliea or w/e's thread stating they wont look twice at a coin that isnt open sourced fully but who gives a crap.

I did not know that Mindfox copied the XC code from Rev1.  Supposedly he's a great programmer, so instead of stealing the code from XC, why not just create it yourself.  

I hate to say it, but I hope there was something malicious/not working in the open source code that was released.  Boy.....wouldn't that be a lesson to learn for those copy-fucks.  

I wouldn't even bother making any future revs available for open source.  Let this all be a lesson.

You don't trust closed-source?  Fuck off, and invest elsewhere.  
Activity: 840

We open sourced rev 1 which honestly, is light years behind rev 2.45.
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX

Just hold strong fellow XC'ers  don't let the crypto hipsters get to you!

legendary
Activity: 1456
Wink Cheesy Grin

[DRK-bashing] 

One of yours I believe.

And things were are going so well in general.

Looks like someone is keen to start spreading shit around and seeing what comes of it.

No, Pookielax has been ostracised from the XC community.

He's now a Cloak supporter.

thanks to everyone for the feedback. much appreciated.
Activity: 126
The KeyCoin thread is a curious read for those interested in the price here.

***The XC Daily Update***

Hi all

This is what the team is up to today:

- Dan is coding (as you might imagine)

- Teka is working on the forthcoming XC app UI

- We're gonna upload the new OP today!

Hi synechist Do you know what the Other Guys that are on the team are doing at the moment? can you share with us? For example the PR guy from adidas and the other DEVS. Thank you

Rob has a full-time job (I talk with him daily on skype), this is a side project that he is currently invested in, and has offered his expertise to help. I expect he will become more useful during the PR campaign

Rob and I work on strategy for campaigns, he copy-edits my writing, writes things himself, comes up with ideas, etc.

I'll definitely include him - and other team members' work - frequently.

The idea is not to try to tell you everything that's happening, because that's not really feasible. We just want to keep you all in the loop, generally.

Quick reminder

XC daily updates can be seen as well organically in the XC official Forum everyday without having to look trough this thread:

http://xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/168-the-xc-daily-update/

Synechist do you think you can give an Hour Each day for the Daily update so that the people can directly go check them in the forum?

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Hi all

Hi synechist Do you know what the Other Guys that are on the team are doing at the moment? can you share with us? For example the PR guy from adidas and the other DEVS. Thank you

Rob has a full-time job (I talk with him daily on skype), this is a side project that he is currently invested in, and has offered his expertise to help. I expect he will become more useful during the PR campaign

Rob and I work on strategy for campaigns, he copy-edits my writing, writes things himself, comes up with ideas, etc.

I'll definitely include him - and other team members' work - frequently.

The idea is not to try to tell you everything that's happening, because that's not really feasible. We just want to keep you all in the loop, generally.

Hi all

Ok thx
Activity: 196

Hi all

Hi all

Hi synechist Do you know what the Other Guys that are on the team are doing at the moment? can you share with us? For example the Rob Kremers and the other DEVS. Thank you
Jump to: