Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 987. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I'm very new to this whole Crypto currency thing (first post). I've only invested in XC  and monitored the price constantly, it seems to my untrained eye that the only thing stopping it from exploding are the whales/manipulators.

e.g when XC was lingering at around 120k - 170k Satoshi for weeks and a whale put a wall around 120btc @170k to push the price down, a few forum members (+ others) ate that whole wall and the price rocketed up to 220k in under 12 hours.

Again the price went up to 310k and then same old story.

Now I understand the purpose of this but I wish that they would just sell it off bit by bit so XC could grow faster to where it truly should be at sooner rather than later, instead of the back and forth bs.

Feel free to educate me as I am a noob to all this.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
hey, its 9 PM in my country, i would like to see rev2 :DD

Put a pot of coffee on, shotgun a red bull and do a line of some high quality coke. Gonna be a late night.

I can hook you up with the blow.....for the right amount of XC that is.... Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Put a pot of coffee on, shotgun a red bull and do a line of some high quality coke. Gonna be a late night.

how did you know what I was doing?

20:00u getting prepared

Activity: 47

Activity: 214

2 am 08/07 in China Tongue

but 11 am 07/07 Los Angeles Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 250
The Future Of Work
It looks like I didn't make a big mistake selling at 240k now because I'm re-buying lower. I started to like XC a lot and the work that is being done. It is normal that a correction occurs after a 300 % pump in a few days. If the developers just keep on delivering, the massive dumps can't stop this coin from getting a larger market cap. Good luck to you all!

Typo?  It's at 256k now, you sold at 240k and it's not a mistake?  hmm...
What kind of numbers it is? Really, I don't what is that 240k Cheesy

240,000 satoshi, or .0024 BTC
Activity: 98
It looks like I didn't make a big mistake selling at 240k now because I'm re-buying lower. I started to like XC a lot and the work that is being done. It is normal that a correction occurs after a 300 % pump in a few days. If the developers just keep on delivering, the massive dumps can't stop this coin from getting a larger market cap. Good luck to you all!

What kind of numbers it is? Really, I don't what is that 240k Cheesy
Activity: 252
Just because I havent seen it in a page or two and its rev 2 release day  Grin

Activity: 126
You don't here me complain about the volatilaty Tongue almost up ?? XNodes thanks to The market manipulators
Activity: 322

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Now looks like the time to rebuy if you are looking to scalp..
Activity: 2008
Merit: 768

+1 indeed Smiley

It looks like I didn´t make a big mistake Selling @ 300k because  I rebought   @ 240k  Grin

Its only point of view
Activity: 154
I forgot where I put my wallet.dat

+1 indeed Smiley
Activity: 78
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Oke, so I should buy now? REV 2 release will be soon right?

Dont buy, its over. REV2-release has been already priced in (at 0,003).
What are you talking about?

You might be right actually. But we're doing THREE announcements on three consecutive days. That hasn't been priced in because nobody knows what's happening tomorrow.

Wait we are doing something tomorrow? I didn't get the memmo

Yes, Teka.  There will be one announcement on both Tuesday & Wednesday (two more in addition to REV2)

And they are quite significant... I think XC fans will be quite pleased.  Wink

I heard rumors about Satoshi returning and joining the XC team

Lol if that rumour is true every single one in this thread will become a millionaire overnight.

Noone would be able to verify who the real satoshi is anyway. Maybe Dan is satoshi, maybe we all are

Except you can. If you're Satoshi and want people to know you're Satoshi, you just sign a message from addresses linked to him.

Exactly, also his account with which he posted the original whitepaper hasn't been active in years. A simple post from that account would definately identify him. But in all honesty, I don't think Nakamoto will team up with XC It would be awesome if he did though  Grin
Activity: 13

You might be right actually. But we're doing THREE announcements on three consecutive days. That hasn't been priced in because nobody knows what's happening tomorrow.

Yes, Teka.  There will be one announcement on both Tuesday & Wednesday (two more in addition to REV2)

Lol if that rumour is true every single one in this thread will become a millionaire overnight.

Noone would be able to verify who the real satoshi is anyway. Maybe Dan is satoshi, maybe we all are

Maybe we don't actually exist. Maybe we all trade crypto because we are bad machines tossed out by the factory because something was wrong with us... or RIGHT with us. Chew on that. Maybe we're all in the Matrix.

wanna take a blue pill or red one  Grin

Take the green one with XC letters on it!  Wink
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
I know where we can find Dorian Nakamoto !
Activity: 158

Maybe we don't actually exist. Maybe we all trade crypto because we are bad machines tossed out by the factory because something was wrong with us... or RIGHT with us. Chew on that. Maybe we're all in the Matrix.

wanna take a blue pill or red one  Grin

Definitely the red pill, I want to stay in wonderland and see how far the rabbit hole goes.

I grab both from Morpheus's hand and swallow them both at the same time.  Morpheus looks puzzled.
Jump to: