Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 989. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 254
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Why is the price dropping this much?

Single 127btc sell order.  Whale taking profit likely.  They will kick themselves that they didnt wait another week or two IMO.

This may be the case. The dump ranged from 0.00256151 down to 0.00230000.

I think that good traders know to sell in increments, if they are looking for a complete exit. The massive difference in price between the two ends of the dump, would account for a much larger percentage difference in profit.
We are still in Wave 4 correction. See http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/76-xc-price-speculation-topic/page-3

Useful perspective there. Elliot wave theory, for those who aren't familiar.

Regardless of the wave we're in, that dump was more than a little expensive for the dumper. (S)he'd either do that for intimidation, by mistake, through inexperience, or by lacking information about this week's upcoming news.

One way or another, it's gonna be very hard to buy back 60,000.00 XC without putting the price up ridiculously. Ha ha
Activity: 333
Merit: 250

Single 127btc sell order.  Whale taking profit likely.  They will kick themselves that they didnt wait another week or two IMO.

I don't know if a whaled sold so many XC all at once, but I'm certain of this : it's a moron.
Selling 127btc all at once is totally stupid, the best way to provoke a dump. This moron could have sold his coins with a lot better price.
So :
- he's a moron
- or he wants the market dumping
- or he just learnt something bad about XC

I hope it's not the last point  Grin
Activity: 162
Merit: 100

I think that good traders know to sell in increments, if they are looking for a complete exit. The massive difference in price between the two ends of the dump, would account for a much larger percentage difference in profit.
We are still in Wave 4 correction. See http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/76-xc-price-speculation-topic/page-3
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Oke, so I should buy now? REV 2 release will be soon right?

Dont buy, its over. REV2-release has been already priced in (at 0,003).

You my "friend", are an idiot...

I have no doubts about the long term potential of XC and am holding until I can buy a house or retire with my XC. However the altcoin market is a day traders paradise and I think many of them are buying the rumor selling the news. It is not uncommon and people should just be aware as not to panic sell. http://www.davemanuel.com/investor-dictionary/buy-the-rumor-sell-the-news/
exactly this is happening to almost every coin i followed!
but its good when u know this you also know markets reaction

Does not happen with every coin and every release.  Take DRK for example, they rose well past 1m sats and stayed there after RC2 release.  

Buy the rumor and sell the news is a good general rule, but there are always exceptions to the rule.

XCurrency is an exception.
Activity: 322
The more volume we are trading, the more turnover of XC into new hands.  It's a good thing that we are building a new base here.
legendary
Hi all

And the revamped Twitter page is live! Go check out our new branding. Follow @XCplatform.

https://twitter.com/xcplatform

Feedback? Tell us what you think.

Spread the word!

Very good looking.
Feedback: Personally prefer glossy effect with deep color, but matte is good too. Natural shade is below under letters.

Thanks. :-)  Yes it's an unusual approach, but it's awesome.

So you all know, we'll be updating the banner before long to be very cross-platform compatible.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

I have no doubts about the long term potential of XC and am holding until I can buy a house or retire with my XC. However the altcoin market is a day traders paradise and I think many of them are buying the rumor selling the news. It is not uncommon and people should just be aware as not to panic sell. http://www.davemanuel.com/investor-dictionary/buy-the-rumor-sell-the-news/

this is a whales world I just swim in it.. hehe
Activity: 84
Hi all

And the revamped Twitter page is live! Go check out our new branding. Follow @XCplatform.

Spread the word!

X Currency Rev 2.0 Launch.

07/07/2014

The Day the World Finally Woke Up.
legendary
Activity: 1003

Activity: 13
Hi all

https://i.imgur.com/X5uWoyr.jpg

Spread the word!

Very good looking.
Feedback: Personally prefer glossy effect with deep color, but matte is good too. Natural shade is below under letters.
Activity: 126

What are you talking about?

You might be right actually. But we're doing THREE announcements on three consecutive days. That hasn't been priced in because nobody knows what's happening tomorrow.

Wait we are doing something tomorrow? I didn't get the memmo

Yes, Teka.  There will be one announcement on both Tuesday & Wednesday (two more in addition to REV2)

And they are quite significant... I think XC fans will be quite pleased.  Wink

I heard rumors about Satoshi returning and joining the XC team
Activity: 109
In Crypto We Verify

Activity: 28

You might be right actually. But we're doing THREE announcements on three consecutive days. That hasn't been priced in because nobody knows what's happening tomorrow.

Yes, Teka.  There will be one announcement on both Tuesday & Wednesday (so, two more in addition to REV2)

And they are quite significant... I think XC fans will be very pleased.  Wink
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Activity: 840

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Is there already a time for the REV 2 release?
legendary

Activity: 135

I'm jealous of the person who got 49 BTC worth of XC at 245, they're going to be rich.

This.
Jump to: