Pages:
Author

Topic: [XG] - [POS] - [650k XG] - [New RoadMap 15/04] - page 10. (Read 34556 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
email sent. thnx.  Wink
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Direct link windows (XG COIN)wallet without uncompressed.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k0mkuyabnrmiol2/AABkiAuA15CAX9Jp6BZ_cmN7a?dl=0

goalcoin,

What exactly do I do at this link? I don't even know what I am looking at w/this link. (There are zero instructions there)

~darylluke.

Hi please email us to resolve your issue:

[email protected]
Direct link windows (XG COIN)wallet without uncompressed.

goalcoin,

What exactly do I do at this link? I don't even know what I am looking at w/this link. (There are zero instructions there)

~darylluke.
What happens to the people who don't know about the exchange, and still hold GOALCOIN after the wallet
for XG gets released on Bittrex, for XGCoins to be traded there? Will Bittrex delist GOALCOIN at that point, essentially destroying those remaining coins? At the rate people are exchanging now, you won't get even half all the GOAL coins that are out there....thnx. ~darylluke.

What will happen with the XG don't exchanged during the transition period?
The remaining coins are going to be held staking in a public address, ensuring the network security. The funds are going to be moved only to finance important projects through XGkick, that will be previously added and selected by the community though a poll system, ensuring completely transparency over them.

I have a very old computer, and I cannot open .rar files, nor .zip files. I clicked your "WINDOWS WALLET" on the front page. So, I am unable to have a wallet here on my computer. What do I do now? I want to exchange 1:1 GOAL:XG, but currently that is impossible. WHAT do I do??? thnx. ~darylluke.

i will post a direct link to download windows wallet without .rar or .zip .

Direct link windows wallet without uncompressed.

Hashhot Pool added to main post.

We are at Block #6,830 only 3,170 Blocks left to start pow&pos phase. #XG
What happens to the people who don't know about the exchange, and still hold GOALCOIN after the wallet
for XG gets released on Bittrex, for XGCoins to be traded there? Will Bittrex delist GOALCOIN at that point, essentially destroying those remaining coins? At the rate people are exchanging now, you won't get even half all the GOAL coins that are out there....thnx. ~darylluke.

What will happen with the XG don't exchanged during the transition period?
The remaining coins are going to be held staking in a public address, ensuring the network security. The funds are going to be moved only to finance important projects through XGkick, that will be previously added and selected by the community though a poll system, ensuring completely transparency over them.

I have a very old computer, and I cannot open .rar files, nor .zip files. I clicked your "WINDOWS WALLET" on the front page. So, I am unable to have a wallet here on my computer. What do I do now? I want to exchange 1:1 GOAL:XG, but currently that is impossible. WHAT do I do??? thnx. ~darylluke.

i will post a direct link to download windows wallet without .rar or .zip .
How can i withdraw goalcoin from trex can we use xg wallet or should we must download old one and where can i find it?

You can select a number of goalcoin to exchange here:  http://www.goalco.in/kickstarter/product/change-your-goal-to-xg/ and then you can withdraw from Bittrex and exchange, on the first page of the thread are the links to download the new wallet of XG.
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
How can i withdraw goalcoin from trex can we use xg wallet or should we must download old one and where can i find it?
Will it exchange on bittrex? Replace the goalcoin?

Hi , bittrex will be add XG soon as we start pow&pos phase.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Will it exchange on bittrex? Replace the goalcoin?
Almost at the block 5,000  we are only halfway to Begin POW&POS phase, PoW Total supply will be  502,320 coins
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
can anyone send me a link to a goalcoin mining pool , also : is goalcoin on any other exchange then bittrex ?
Nearly 60,000 Goalcoin have been exchanged for XG you can check here:

http://www.goalco.in/kickstarter/live-exchange-status/
Does this mean XG is NOT traded on any exchanges *at the present time*?thnx.

Exactly !
Does this mean XG is NOT traded on any exchanges *at the present time*?thnx.
I saw XG was listed on Bittrex briefly a few hours ago. 29+ coins were traded.Simultaneously GOALCOIN volume spiked with almost 3BTC volume.It looked like a dump, and it traded down to 3000.NOW, all those trades are gone, and chart shows that it never went that low(wish I knew how to save a screenshot!).

Something is clearly going on with these two coins, but I don't know what I just witnessed means!!

EDIT: WHY such a short period to trade coins 1:1?? When will Bittrex officially launch/list XG?

~darylluke.

Hi darylluke.

It was good to have that screenshot.

10,000( a week) its fair enough to trade coins ,if we have to extend the time a little to meet targets will be done later.

Bittrex will be add XG when  transition phase has completed.
Pages:
Jump to: