Pages:
Author

Topic: [XG] - [POS] - [650k XG] - [New RoadMap 15/04] - page 12. (Read 34556 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Hey Guys ! Dont Worry maybe because a miner is flagged like a virus, Wallets and miners ALWAYS have false positives.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

nothing to worrie about, just the usual results...

keep watching
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
another scam?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp
Activity: 128
I got my XG in my wallet now Cheesy good job Cheesy
Hey, I transferred old goalcoin to XGkick last night, but have not yet received any XG in my XG wallet. How long does the process take?

Hello, depends on how fast you have deposited, if you're doing a withdraw of bittrex takes a while, but today all orders have been paid , check your wallet or email Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Watching
Activity: 128
Hey, I transferred old goalcoin to XGkick last night, but have not yet received any XG in my XG wallet. How long does the process take?
Added CPUminer:Link
HASHHARDER Pool Added!:Link
so we have to mine 10000blocks with 0 rew?
i just mined 31 blocks of 0 XG Sad

Yep , but now you can spend money on buying that coin you just mined in that block that had nothing in it or someting...

Hi,  there!  We are in transition GOAL to XG so in this period XG network is going to generate 10,000 empty blocks to allow the current GoalCoin holders to take advantage of this new currency you can also obtain XG by Exchanging GoalCoins to XG through a transition system built on our website.

Where i can obtain Old Goalcoins?

Goalcoin can be purchased here: https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-GOAL and then you can exchange for XG here: http://www.goalco.in/kickstarter/product/change-your-goal-to-xg/
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

Yep , but now you can spend money on buying that coin you just mined in that block that had nothing in it or someting...

Presumably there will be fees if the premine gets transferred around during these 10k blocks?
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Activity: 210
Added Sources and wallet download links on thread! 
0 coins per block. Mined 28 blocks.

Kernel?

How does the GoalCoin to XG transition system works?

This method will be available only during the first XG mining period between blocks 0 to 10,000 and will be a 1:1 exchange. In this period XG network is going to generate 10,000 empty blocks to allow the current GoalCoin holders to take advantage of this new currency, being early adopters of this new currency by exchanging their coins through the transition system. When the XG network reaches the block number 10,000, the system will stop exchanging GoalCoins to XG. It will take 1 week to the XG network to reach block #10,000 , so it's enough time to make a fair transition.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
0 coins per block. Mined 28 blocks.

Kernel?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
POD ? who are you ? newbie account !!
Pages:
Jump to: