Author

Topic: XII FREE Tipster Competition -sponsored by DirectBet- (Main Thread) - page 233. (Read 229598 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
okay i am ready to join this competition and here is my enrollment

- Name: Poplolnman
- Coin address: DAPWwGWj42ryxDnDJC3hrMBcwxrC64SMBu
- Bankroll for the competition: 20000 DOGE

wish me on fire  Cheesy

- Name: ajun96
- Coin address: D6v7tQqZumz2t4mgbzXPPZhJ3cMs9SZo1e
- Bankroll for the competition: 4000 DOGE

Thanks for joining guys. Smiley

Please make sure to re-read the rules of the competition, and let us know if you have any questions.

username:yolanda123
1FmssqnpSffLiEWNSPREa8SMC4GPk1P837

Bankroll:0.045 MBTC

I can not get freebet 10 BTC, because I bitcointalk account to bannd, but this is my new account

The evidence I
* I rank 6
* 1FmssqnpSffLiEWNSPREa8SMC4GPk1P837
*http://postimg.org/image/ui9aj536l/

My previous ranking 6: D

Hmm, we'll have to think about this one, and discuss your situation with DirectBet, yolanda222 - we'll let you know if we can accept your registration as soon as possible.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
- Name: ajun96
- Coin address: D6v7tQqZumz2t4mgbzXPPZhJ3cMs9SZo1e
- Bankroll for the competition: 4000 DOGE
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

I can not get freebet 10 BTC, because I bitcointalk account to bannd, but this is my new account

The evidence I
* I rank 6
* 1FmssqnpSffLiEWNSPREa8SMC4GPk1P837
*http://postimg.org/image/ui9aj536l/

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

Hello Yolanda.
Why are you using a diffrent forum account?
In the last competition you were registered as yolanda123 so please use the same account that is ranked as Jr Member.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
okay i am ready to join this competition and here is my enrollment

- Name: Poplolnman
- Coin address: DAPWwGWj42ryxDnDJC3hrMBcwxrC64SMBu
- Bankroll for the competition: 20000 DOGE

wish me on fire  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Consolation Prizes - Free Bets !

Thanks again for participating in this contest and congratulations to the winners.

Those of you who participated in the contest, made the minimum required 20 bets and did not finish in the top 3, are entitled to 10 mBTC free bet consolation prize.

To claim your free bet :

Order any bet that you like, at least 12 hours before the start of the event, send a private message to member DirectDice (Michelle) with your bet ID and she will fund it with 10 mBTC.

Good Luck !

that's cool  Kiss
legendary
Name : asa.convex

Dogecoin address :  DKkpXixKYfjWVaM4YaR2EBoQufXGfF9gLh

Bankroll : 20.000 Dogecoin

Welcome to the competition. You are now in the Awating Confirmation list, and will be manually added as soon as possible.
Please take your time to read the rules carefully.

Good luck!
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Name : asa.convex

Dogecoin address :  DKkpXixKYfjWVaM4YaR2EBoQufXGfF9gLh

Bankroll : 20.000 Dogecoin
legendary
- Name: Wendigo
- Coin address: DNn7M332HqUbuvBbncnVwmRjvBKsMQ2jFG
- Bankroll for the competition: 20 000 DOGE

Welcome back Wendigo. You are now in the Awating confirmation list.
If you have any questions, let us know.

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
- Name: Wendigo
- Coin address: DNn7M332HqUbuvBbncnVwmRjvBKsMQ2jFG
- Bankroll for the competition: 20 000 DOGE
legendary

very nice offer! i may join this full of prize competition soon once i get my dogecoin. btw all bets coming in are counted automatically or manually? how we can verify it? and how if we forget to post the bet here in this thread is it still counted?

All bets are added automatically to the leaderboard after you placed them. You can verify them on the leaderboard in directbet.eu. The link is provided in the opening post.
After we update the site for the new competition your name will be there after you register in this thread.
You can then just click on your name and all the bets you made for the competition will be there. It's a good habit to check it after you made your bets to see if everything is ok.

All bets made for the competition will count but you should post them on this thread always, for transparency reasons.
In special ocasions it's ok to post them after the event has ended, or in another day, if you did not have time to place them right away, but you must always post them as soon as you can.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

Thanks again for participating in this contest and congratulations to the winners.

Those of you who participated in the contest, made the minimum required 20 bets and did not finish in the top 3, are entitled to 10 mBTC free bet consolation prize.

To claim your free bet :

Order any bet that you like, at least 12 hours before the start of the event, send a private message to member DirectDice (Michelle) with your bet ID and she will fund it with 10 mBTC.

Good Luck !

very nice offer! i may join this full of prize competition soon once i get my dogecoin. btw all bets coming in are counted automatically or manually? how we can verify it? and how if we forget to post the bet here in this thread is it still counted?
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Name:Joca97
Doge address: D5nccjE1MBkvzebMavqQ9Vx68nWLBWhde6
Bankroll 10000 doge Smiley
Funny how one of the best tipsters struggled to maintain positive ROI...finishing 2nd from last place...its shameful.
Im sorry if i disapointed you,but i started the competition for fun,i didnt expect that people would take me that serious
This time i will try to be a little carefull Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Name:Joca97
Doge address: D5nccjE1MBkvzebMavqQ9Vx68nWLBWhde6
Bankroll 10000 doge Smiley
Funny how one of the best tipsters struggled to maintain positive ROI...finishing 2nd from last place...its shameful.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010

To claim your free bet :

Good Luck !
legendary
Finally! I'm in!
The prizes are amazing, compared to the last competition! Thanks directbet!

- Username: patt0
- Coin address: 1Evsacs1ykQ9vp5xTRUfQvC8KdGHqo7MWY
- Bankroll for the competition: 0,03 BTC

Thanks for joining again.
You are now added to the Awating Confirmation list, and will be manually added to the leaderboard as soon as possible.
Don't forget to check the opening post for updates and take your time to review the rules.

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Finally! I'm in!
The prizes are amazing, compared to the last competition! Thanks directbet!

- Username: patt0
- Coin address: 1Evsacs1ykQ9vp5xTRUfQvC8KdGHqo7MWY
- Bankroll for the competition: 0,03 BTC
legendary
Name: BTC Tipster; Bankroll: 0.05 BTC; Adddress: 1Jc9F1T1KTLTGkDiDLkUrn7QbFtani3u4C
My Bankroll is 0.05B so whats the max i can bet which will be counted in the competition?

The maximum bet stake that will count for the purpose of the competition will always be 5% of your current bankroll; so, in this case, 0.0025 BTC.
Maximum Bet Stake per bet or total bets?

Maximum bet stake per bet, and always based on your Current Bankroll, which reflects your profits/losses during the competition.

I'll probably play in this round. I'll make my application when I decide which bankroll should I play with.
The game will start October 1st, so I still have time.

Yes, take your time to decide!
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
I'll probably play in this round. I'll make my application when I decide which bankroll should I play with.
The game will start October 1st, so I still have time.
Jump to: