Author

Topic: XII FREE Tipster Competition -sponsored by DirectBet- (Main Thread) - page 234. (Read 229598 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Name: BTC Tipster; Bankroll: 0.05 BTC; Adddress: 1Jc9F1T1KTLTGkDiDLkUrn7QbFtani3u4C
My Bankroll is 0.05B so whats the max i can bet which will be counted in the competition?

The maximum bet stake that will count for the purpose of the competition will always be 5% of your current bankroll; so, in this case, 0.0025 BTC.
Maximum Bet Stake per bet or total bets?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Name: BTC Tipster; Bankroll: 0.05 BTC; Adddress: 1Jc9F1T1KTLTGkDiDLkUrn7QbFtani3u4C
My Bankroll is 0.05B so whats the max i can bet which will be counted in the competition?

%5 of the total bankroll, so that means 0.05 x 0.05 = 0.0025BTC you can put maximum in a bet. You can bet more than that but only 0.0025BTC margin counted for competition.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Betting rule 4: "For the purpose of this competition the max bet stake is capped 5% of your current bankroll." So with 0.05 btc, the max stake would be 0.0025 btc. But as your bankroll increases or decreases during the competition, your max stake would increase or decrease accordingly.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
Count me in.

- Userame: Bolt Brownie
 - Coin address: 15DQySJbH6ioMmrD4iwb9mbiaN8BWgwGqm
 - Bankroll for the competition: 0,05 BTC

Thank you.

Ah, I see you hadn't posted in this period yet - oh well, welcome aboard Bolt Brownie. Smiley

The maximum bet stake that will count for the purpose of the competition will always be 5% of your current bankroll; so, in this case, 0.0025 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

ndnhc I'm glad you decided to take a shot at the X 3 prizes!

Thanks Smiley
I am gonna play steady and safe.
Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Count me in.

- Username: Bolt Brownie
 - Coin address: 15DQySJbH6ioMmrD4iwb9mbiaN8BWgwGqm
 - Bankroll for the competition: 0,05 BTC

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
Name: Lexuz; Bankroll: 10 000 DOGE; Adddress: DSGKxcpddeu3upMSE1ZNWH56KeEoTHyMJS
Name: Miyslovenic; Bankroll: 0.02 BTC; Adddress: 1MiysLAFRYrnzHqwwEW39YJPWfDj17sd2h
Name: Joca97; Bankroll: 10 000 DOGE; Adddress: D5nccjE1MBkvzebMavqQ9Vx68nWLBWhde6
Name: ndnhc; Bankroll: 1 BTC; Adddress: 1LWtZsYMNCuEn5TmawNGPHmu2W3udrYeWK

Name: Jcga; Bankroll: 0.1 BTC; Adddress: 13SJ2fS5TcARjfch91Pq7Vu7nEXnGaRx25
Name: nickaizoku; Bankroll: 0.1 BTC; Adddress: 12iLTrfVpoSGmcLJaZgsed9zBqVKG14vDf

Thank you all for joining, as you can see you are now in the awaiting confirmation list and will be manually added to the leaderboard as soon as possible.

Also, I will say it again, u9y42 will help me manage this competition sponsored by directBet.eu
ndnhc I'm glad you decided to take a shot at the X 3 prizes!
legendary
Count me in too for this 2nd round. Its fun Cheesy

Username: nickaizoku
Bank roll: btc 0.1
Address: 12iLTrfVpoSGmcLJaZgsed9zBqVKG14vDf

Thank you!

Thanks for joining nickaizoku.

sad that I m still a newbie,
will i be jr. member before 10-Oct?

Well, considering you first posted on the 13th of August (and so, are entitled to 14 activity points from that period), then posted today (plus 14 points from this period), if you post again after the 29th of September (and make a total of at least 30 posts), you should be a Junior Member as well before the end of the extended registration period (10th of October).

However, I would ask you to register only once you actually reach that rank; while Bolt Brownie will be a Junior Member on the 29th as soon as he makes his first post in that period, you will still have to make 28 more posts (which not everyone has the time/patience to do in a relatively short time span; also, please make sure not to spam just to raise your post count, otherwise the mods might ban you).
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
sad that I m still a newbie,
will i be jr. member before 10-Oct?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
Count me in too for this 2nd round. Its fun Cheesy

Username: nickaizoku
Bank roll: btc 0.1
Address: 12iLTrfVpoSGmcLJaZgsed9zBqVKG14vDf

Thank you!
legendary
Hello guyz,
Can't wait for next round, starts in 7 days, thx DB.

I'm in Wink

Jcga
0.1 btc
13SJ2fS5TcARjfch91Pq7Vu7nEXnGaRx25

Good to have you with us Jcga.

What are the requirements to be junior member?

Hmm, having 2 more activity points than you currently have (for a total of 30). However, if I'm not mistaken, the next period (where you gain 14 more activity points) starts this Tuesday (the 29th), so you'll be able to register then, if you want to join the competition - in fact, we could probably open an exception right now, if you want.
Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
What are the requirements to be junior member?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Hello guyz,
Can't wait for next round, starts in 7 days, thx DB.

I'm in Wink

Jcga
0.1 btc
13SJ2fS5TcARjfch91Pq7Vu7nEXnGaRx25
legendary
- Name: BTC Tipster
 - Coin address: 1Jc9F1T1KTLTGkDiDLkUrn7QbFtani3u4C
 - Bankroll for the competition: 0.05 BTC = 50mBTC

Thanks for joining BTC Tipster. Smiley

u9y42 are you new manager for this competition? I haven't seen you last round but you talk like you are from DirectBet team.

As you can see in the post ndnhc quoted, or even in the OP, I am merely helping FrueGreads manage the competition; not replacing him - in fact, we'll have to put up with him again soon enough. Cheesy

Also, DirectBet is this competition's sponsor, but neither of us actually works for them.
legendary
u9y42 are you new manager for this competition? I haven't seen you last round but you talk like you are from DirectBet team.

Also, and this is for everyone. My friend u9y42 is going to help me manage this competition again. He had to leave during the other one because he did not have the time, but now he has again. So he will help me anwser all your questions!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
- Name: BTC Tipster
 - Coin address: 1Jc9F1T1KTLTGkDiDLkUrn7QbFtani3u4C
 - Bankroll for the competition: 0.05 BTC = 50mBTC
legendary
Thank you for let me in Smiley
Do we can bet with Poker or Dice? whether it count too if i bet with that?

No. This is betting competition. Poker and dice earnings are unrelated to this game. You should only play for sport bets.

Thank you for let me in Smiley
Do we can bet with Poker or Dice? whether it count too if i bet with that?

You mean, whether using bets made in the "All-in Poker" or "Direct Dice" games count in the competition? No, as dukeneptun pointed out, those types of bets don't count; however, you aren't limited only to "sports bets" - betting in the outcome of a poker tournament, for example, or on the outcome of an election, or whatever other event is present in the site, is fine (well, provided the outcome is known before the end of the competition, I guess).

I am in. Smiley

Name: ndnhc
Doge address: 1LWtZsYMNCuEn5TmawNGPHmu2W3udrYeWK
Bankroll: 1 BTC

Name:Joca97
Doge address: D5nccjE1MBkvzebMavqQ9Vx68nWLBWhde6
Bankroll 10000 doge Smiley

Thanks for registering guys. Smiley
legendary