Author

Topic: XII FREE Tipster Competition -sponsored by DirectBet- (Main Thread) - page 245. (Read 229598 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
im number 3 Cheesy

According to http://directbet.eu/Competition.cshtml, you are at the 4th spot with 30.9% ROI and ajun96 is at the 3rd spot with 33.7 %. There are still 10 more days to go though. Good luck. Cheesy
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
Need some help please.
I would like to play a victory of Argentina by scoring "2 or more goal" than Mexico.

Is it the same as : Argentina -1 with European handicap ? many thanks in advance.

http://directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27528728&MarketID=1.120395600&RunnerID=6571014&RunnerHandicap=0

Sorry to reply only now, but I was away yesterday and forgot to carry the battery charger for my laptop, so I wasn't able keep an eye on the competition thread.

As Dennis7777 pointed out, yes it is the same. With that handicap Argentina would have to win by two or more goals. As Dennis7777 also pointed out you could also use the Argentina -1.5 Asian Handicap.

In addition to that information I would just like to point out the main difference in the European and the Asian handicap. In the European, the draw is also an possible outcome, so if Argentina would have won only for 1 goal, it would the same as if it was a draw, and the bet would be lost, but in the Asian Handicap the draw is not an outcome, so if after the handicap the result is a draw, the bet is returned.

So Argentina -1 European handicap and Argentina -1.5 Asian handicap are the same, but
Argentina -1 European handicap, and Argentina -1 Asian handicap are not the same.

Sorry for the late reply.

Very nice for da answear, please don't be Smiley
The Asian one is tougher I guess, I got it about the 1.5, but I don't understand, the 1.25 or 1.75 minus or plus... Tonight I'll be back and look at it closely.

Verry much thank you for your help, really nice FrueGreads Smiley

Hi Jcga,

Thanks for betting at DirectBet Smiley

You can find more details about the Asian Handicap bets in our Rules under Soccer :

www.DirectBet.eu/Rules.cshtml

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_handicap

In short, the handicap is applied to the final score to determine the bet winner. So for example, if you bet on Team A +0.5 and the game ended in 1 - 1 draw, for betting purposes the result is Team A wins 1.5 - 1 and you win the bet. If after applying the handicap the result is a draw, your bet will be pushed back. So for example, if you bet on Team A + 1 and Team A loses 0 - 1, for betting purposes the result is 1 - 1 draw and the bet is pushed.

Quarter (¼) handicaps split the bet between the two closest ½ intervals. So for example Asian Handicap +0.75 means that half of the bet stake is placed on Asian Handicap +0.5 and the other half on Asian Handicap + 1.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if you need any help.

All the Best,

Michelle
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
Jump to: