Author

Topic: XII FREE Tipster Competition -sponsored by DirectBet- (Main Thread) - page 248. (Read 229598 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
Need some help please.
I would like to play a victory of Argentina by scoring "2 or more goal" than Mexico.

Is it the same as : Argentina -1 with European handicap ? many thanks in advance.

http://directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27528728&MarketID=1.120395600&RunnerID=6571014&RunnerHandicap=0

Sorry to reply only now, but I was away yesterday and forgot to carry the battery charger for my laptop, so I wasn't able keep an eye on the competition thread.

As Dennis7777 pointed out, yes it is the same. With that handicap Argentina would have to win by two or more goals. As Dennis7777 also pointed out you could also use the Argentina -1.5 Asian Handicap.

In addition to that information I would just like to point out the main difference in the European and the Asian handicap. In the European, the draw is also an possible outcome, so if Argentina would have won only for 1 goal, it would the same as if it was a draw, and the bet would be lost, but in the Asian Handicap the draw is not an outcome, so if after the handicap the result is a draw, the bet is returned.

So Argentina -1 European handicap and Argentina -1.5 Asian handicap are the same, but
Argentina -1 European handicap, and Argentina -1 Asian handicap are not the same.

Sorry for the late reply.
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
Need some help please.
I would like to play a victory of Argentina by scoring "2 or more goal" than Mexico.

Is it the same as : Argentina -1 with European handicap ? many thanks in advance.

I know the game is over now, but to answer your question, yes it is the same. Alternatively, you can also bet on Argentina -1.5 with Asian handicap.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Need some help please.

http://directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27528728&MarketID=1.120395600&RunnerID=6571014&RunnerHandicap=0
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

I'm afraid you did not registered in time for this competition, so your bets will not count.
Hope to see you in the next one!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
this competition is not fun anymore because the winner dont bet again but just to stay there and dont want to lose their balance. I think the next competition should be the first to reach 100 % ROI to save some time then to wait 1 month to know the winner. I think wendigo is already the winner here

I won't say that is not fun anymore because there is still a lot of time until the end, and some of the palyers in the green zone can still catch up, so they can't just relax. Anyway maybe in the next competition there could be a decay rule in the number of bets, to avoid people from stop betting, or something like that. (although they did not stop betting entirle, they just slowed down a little, and I think that is ok)
Jump to: