Author

Topic: XII FREE Tipster Competition -sponsored by DirectBet- (Main Thread) - page 276. (Read 229598 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
https://cryptoworld.io
wtf..
I bet on a man tennis match and after 1 set the match is stopped
I bet on a women tennis match and she retire after winning first set
I bet on a football game and after first half the match is stopped

I'm gonna bet on arsenal liverpool
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
A couple of bets backfired and many of the top % went down. Smiley

Why does it keep increasing or decreasing Huh
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Just had a look at the leaderboard for the 1st time. My old friend ndnhc is winning - go on buddy Grin.
Early days in this month long competition though, will be fun to keep an eye on it. Good luck to all the competitors.

ndnhc is very good, very Smiley

lol, I am flattered. Cheesy

I am betting aggressively with small amounts - 5-7% of the bankroll to win the contest. Since the amount is small enough I can take good risks. Smiley
And since I am ahead already, it allows me to take more % risk than usual. My strategy is simply based on the rules of the contest. I just got lucky with a couple of risky bets. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Just had a look at the leaderboard for the 1st time. My old friend ndnhc is winning - go on buddy Grin.
Early days in this month long competition though, will be fun to keep an eye on it. Good luck to all the competitors.

ndnhc is very good, very Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

Hello Yolanda123, of those 5 bets only the first one is valid for the competition. The others were placed before the competition started and will not count.
You can check your valid bets for the competition on the leaderboard
http://directbet.eu/Competition.cshtml
(just follw the link with your name on the board, and you can see all your valid bet slips)

Thank you.
Jump to: