Author

Topic: XII FREE Tipster Competition -sponsored by DirectBet- (Main Thread) - page 279. (Read 229598 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
Available shows 123.2 mBTC.

Si that is my bankroll, and I will be able to bet 5% of that?

Yes, it's 5% from the Available figure, which is equal to your initial bankroll plus your profit minus what you have in open bets. And don't worry about going over the limit, the leaderboard will adjust it automatically for the purpose of this competition.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Available shows 123.2 mBTC.

Si that is my bankroll, and I will be able to bet 5% of that? or the 5% of the old bankroll?
legendary
Glad to see that I am on top at least for a couple of minutes. Smiley

Way to go guys.

congrats tho mate Cheesy I didn't know u had it in you lol Cheesy guess theres a first time for everything and your doing quite good lol Cheesy keep it up mate

lol.

Yeah it is indeed my first try. I don't think I will be able to maintain the position for the next 25-30 days though. Wink
Well, no harm trying, except losing the 0.1. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

Way to go guys. Smiley

congrats tho mate Cheesy I didn't know u had it in you lol Cheesy guess theres a first time for everything and your doing quite good lol Cheesy keep it up mate
legendary

Way to go guys. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

those odds tho lol anything can happen to real madrid but its been 10 mins with no action in temer of the second bet  its not too unlikely Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Important update:

A rule has been added in the betting rules section.
You can now read:

7. You can not have "duplicate" bets even if they are made at diferent odds. If you do so, we will only count the first one.
This is an example of a duplicate bet:
 Barcelona v Real Madrid - Match Odds, Barcelona @2
 Barcelona v Real Madrid - Match Odds, Barcelona @1.5
In this case we will only count the first bet made.

This was included to clarify this omission.

I guess my bets are not duplicate, same game but different bets, about amount of goals, 4 and +, 5 and +... ?
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Jump to: