Pages:
Author

Topic: [XMR] JCE Miner Cryptonight/forks, now with GPU! - page 51. (Read 90814 times)

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
Hi JCE,

i updated my 3 Rigs to JCE Miner. It works great, effective hash increase, but i have a problem.

At around 3:30 o´clock all 3 rigs deliver stale shares for around 1.5 hours, 5 days in a row. Other people in this pool don´t have this problem, other miner (for example SRB) don´t have this problem. If it is on 1 Rig then i say ok to much OC, but 3 realy different rigs with different cards and different drivers make the same problem? i think it is a jce miner problem. A Ryzen R5 1600 delivers also stales shares and with the older version 0.32m it works.
I use jce 0.32q at the moment. Any solution or other guys with this problem?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
thnx for your great miner.
Upcoming October 18th fork of XMR supported?

cheers
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Thank you for a great CPU/GPU miner. I'm currently getting an average of 360 H/s each on RX 560 2GB cards mining Cryptonight heavy. That's about 50 H/s more per card than when I was using them on SMOS with XMR-stak or XMR-rig. Plus with the --no cpu command I'm able to cpu mine a different coin with a different algo miner and there is no noticeable loss in performance for either coin being mined. Maximum hashrates all around.

The RX 560 4GB and RX 580 rigs are next on the list of moving to your miner program. Thanks again and the dev fee is definitely reasonable and worth every bit.

It would certainly be nice of you were to write a multi-algo miner to cover them all. HODL comes to mind.......

Thanks again,
Chris B.

Activity: 350
Merit: 22
Oh, i never tried this feature, sure it's a lot more useful than the autoswitch when Monero forks (twice a year). I'm still not confident to have time enough to implement it, but you convinced me it's not just a gadget feature Smiley

I hope i'll be able to release the v8-capable CPU version soon.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
This is a nice feature... which is useful twice a year at best, so i probably won't have time for it Sad
not two. I use this features very often. I can connect xmrig miner to XNP and don't touch miner, only config XNP to connect to different pools. XNP says xmirg which algo to use.
Activity: 350
Merit: 22
Hi all!

Sorry I had very little time to do the Support since i'm focusing on the V8 fork, and there are little time remaining to do all the benches and tests. The problem with assembly dev is that it takes a LOT of time, step by step.

JC - can't even begin to say how impressed I am w/ this miner
Thanks for the warm feedback Wink

Pretty solid Miner JCE ! I have not yet fine tuned my 12 rx580 with your miner and already got 1kh increase in the 24h avg chart !
ditto Smiley

Hi ! nice miner i tried it local yesterday before planing to put it on my rigs. Before it i would like to know how devfees works ? Is it like Claymore and you connect to your pool from time to time for few secs/mins ? i've not seen anything on my test yesterday.
I use the same fee system as Claymore, I already explained it, so there are randomized start/duration of fee sessions on the same algo that you use, for both CPU and GPU. Like Claymore did.
One difference, I use non-aggressive opaque fee sessions: some shares, from time to time, on a 0.9% average, are sent to me, and not counted in the effective hashrate counter. This this different from Claymore who colored them Purple.
And having learnt from SRB feedbacks, the fees are non-blocking (if the fee fails the miner continues fine, and does not produce revenge stale shares like Claymore did). And having observed the tagged fees in SRB triggered people restarting the miner just before the fee session, a form of cheating, they are opaque and randomized, on purpose.
The overall behavior is that you'll get at least 99.1% of your hashing power whatever happens.
On CPU fees are 1.5% (AES) or 3% (non-AES) and in case of mix, the fee level is weighted-averaged.

jce will automaticatly change algo on the fork or not?
Can you add in miner mining algorithm negotiation like xmirg
This is a nice feature... which is useful twice a year at best, so i probably won't have time for it Sad

Hi, JCE! I want to send you a personal message with your permission! This is important.
Sure send, i'll take time to read it. I appologize to all who sent me a message i haven't read yet, but as said above, i'm struggling at finishing my v8 assembly in time Cry

I skip all questions about GPU for now, I'm focusing on the CPU version, I want to release all CPU versions (32/64, AES/non-aes, Win/Linux) in time.
Activity: 340
Merit: 29
I've got a problem with the warm-up on my RX580s, not all cards in a sistem end up at full optimal speed after the warmup on heavy/haven/saber. This happens even if I have gpu-z in the background (which adds another 15h/s per card fluctuation after the warmup). I am on "p" version right now, on "n" version I thought it did much better, but wanted to use refined watchdog and get a small boost in mining speed with the latest version. What am I doing wrong?
I use 976 intensity, happens with lower intensity too. If I turn off a card that has optimal speed after warmup, and turn it back on, it has 15% less speed and doesn't get back up to optimal. Something needs to be reworked in the handling of the warmup, I also see a VRAM cluttering, an 8gb cards ends up showing it has 11gb of vram used in gpu-z (maybe bug?). Maybe we need some way to flush the vram and this is what's causing it, especially for those that restart the miner quite often (automatic profit switchers).

Have same issue (mentioned above).  Often-times, it works itself out after an hour or two.  However, you can also put a watchdog limit in, and an auto-restart loop around the miner, and it may get to optimal speeds faster.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
Hello!
You miner is perfect!!
Good work.
Can you add in miner mining algorithm negotiation like xmirg
https://github.com/xmrig/xmrig-proxy/blob/master/doc/STRATUM_EXT.md
Activity: 49
the attrib trick is a stealth mode to bypass some antiviruses, and it's very documented in the doc:
https://github.com/jceminer/cn_cpu_miner#privacy-and-security

It doesn't:
•Punch through your firewall: you have to open it manually if needed
•Run any command, not even attrib (see below)

hard to be closer to what you experienced
and yes it is safe Wink and not new, just your firewall did its job

i'm not done yet for v8 because i'm writing it in assembly. i think i've room for optimizations Wink

Hi, JCE! I want to send you a personal message with your permission! This is important.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
I've got a problem with the warm-up on my RX580s, not all cards in a sistem end up at full optimal speed after the warmup on heavy/haven/saber. This happens even if I have gpu-z in the background (which adds another 15h/s per card fluctuation after the warmup). I am on "p" version right now, on "n" version I thought it did much better, but wanted to use refined watchdog and get a small boost in mining speed with the latest version. What am I doing wrong?
I use 976 intensity, happens with lower intensity too. If I turn off a card that has optimal speed after warmup, and turn it back on, it has 15% less speed and doesn't get back up to optimal. Something needs to be reworked in the handling of the warmup, I also see a VRAM cluttering, an 8gb cards ends up showing it has 11gb of vram used in gpu-z (maybe bug?). Maybe we need some way to flush the vram and this is what's causing it, especially for those that restart the miner quite often (automatic profit switchers).
What system and drivers you're use? On Windows 10 and latest drivers max intensity on heavy is 944. Even 960 gives significant drop in speed. So as launched GPU-Z... It didn't add speed, but it can decrease it...

I am on Win10 1709 + blockchain beta drivers.
I'm understand now... On latest 1803 launching GPU-Z didn't nothing except freezes during mining... And on latest driver max stable intensity is 944 on heavy algo and 8Gb vmem...
Activity: 161
What system and drivers you're use? On Windows 10 and latest drivers max intensity on heavy is 944. Even 960 gives significant drop in speed. So as launched GPU-Z... It didn't add speed, but it can decrease it...

I am on Win10 1709 + blockchain beta drivers.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Activity: 161
Activity: 76
Pretty solid Miner JCE ! I have not yet fine tuned my 12 rx580 with your miner and already got 1kh increase in the 24h avg chart !

for an auto-restart, you just need a label definition before the miner, and a goto after.  I.e.:

Code:
:minerStart

jce_cn_gpu_miner64.exe ...

timeout /t 10
goto minerStart

Ha thanks for the reply !  Will test it when I go back home in 2 days.
Q. How much cost the fees?
Current fees are:

3.0% when using at least one mining thread with non-AES architecture, or 32-bits
    1.5% when using only 64-bits AES architecture
    0.9% when using GPU

The fees are twice higher in non-AES mode and/or 32-bits because JCE offers a huge performance gain here.

Hi ! nice miner i tried it local yesterday before planing to put it on my rigs. Before it i would like to know how devfees works ? Is it like Claymore and you connect to your pool from time to time for few secs/mins ? i've not seen anything on my test yesterday.

Thanks.
Found my answer on pages 53 and 58. Thanks !

Will work on miner automatic restart after watchdog close it

My 12 rx580 working on your miner ! All pretty fine ! Thanks.

for an auto-restart, you just need a label definition before the miner, and a goto after.  I.e.:

Code:
:minerStart

jce_cn_gpu_miner64.exe ...

timeout /t 10
goto minerStart
Current fees are:

3.0% when using at least one mining thread with non-AES architecture, or 32-bits
    0.9% when using GPU

The fees are twice higher in non-AES mode and/or 32-bits because JCE offers a huge performance gain here.

Thanks.
Found my answer on pages 53 and 58. Thanks !

Will work on miner automatic restart after watchdog close it

My 12 rx580 working on your miner ! All pretty fine ! Thanks.
Current fees are:

0.9% when using GPU

Thanks.
Activity: 176
hi jes'

jce will automaticatly change algo on the fork or not?

maybe with optimisation,we don't loose 10%?

32p version??

1525/1145 @ 905 for the 64, 1500/1145 @ 915 for the 56.  

Haven't optimized them yet for this miner - these are settings from stak / cast, and i feel like they can do better now, at least maybe lower power.

EDIT: sorry, just realized OP asked for bittube (saber)... these are for cn7

I am guessing the voltage is higher than 910-915 and most likely that's consuming a lot more power for those extra 100 H/s.  
Can you check the actual core voltage while mining using HWInfo64 tool.

Heh -  I'm a PPT veteran - been running these vegas for almost a year Smiley

.875-.894 / .887-.906.  Generally 160-170 at wall.
Pages:
Jump to: