Pages:
Author

Topic: [XMR] JCE Miner Cryptonight/forks, now with GPU! - page 62. (Read 90814 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 22
0.32i online - minor version

Code:
Lag timer when a share is accepted/rejected by the pool
The yellow hashrate is now called "net hashrate" to avoid ambiguity.
** Key: Yellow=pool-side net results, Blue=instant hashrate, Purple=Hardware GPU status.
New coin: Veronite
New param: --bus-order to order GPUs by bus-id.
Fixed Vega detection
not me Wink
i've nothing between my old HD7000s and my RXs

The trailing dot, plus or any symbol is tolerated and ignored to detect the coin. And all is passed as-is to the pool.

I strongly recommend 18.6 drivers for RX560, later drivers caused either crash or perf regression on my rigs.

Impressive video about the Threadripper Shocked
I note all AMD CPU, even back to the AM3/FM2 sockets, have a performance of about 75 h/s per mining core. But the Athlon x4 can use only two cores (because it has 4M cache) while your threadripper uses 32 Shocked Shocked

I couldn't blind-find the Numa node bug, the node are simply requested from the OS. But since the threads don't share memory (except in the rare case one use the Dual-thread mode for older CPUs) the performance impact of using the wrong Numa is very low.

About the bad CPU counter, i also rechecked all and found no more bug, please in your config go back to a simple numbering from 0 to N. If you kept the indices 0-15 then 64-79 the miner won't start because your 32 cpus are 0-31

Done the 0.32i, now testing

Code:
Lag timer when a share is accepted/rejected by the pool
The yellow hashrate is now called "net hashrate" to avoid ambiguity.
** Key: Yellow=pool-side net results, Blue=instant hashrate, Purple=Hardware GPU status.
New coin: Veronite
New param: --bus-order to order GPUs by bus-id.
Fixed Vega detection

Next big feature will be Watchdog.

I'm mining veronite (pool.veronite.space), and yeah, I tried both "+" and "." but nothing works...
Veronite is to be added in the upcoming 0.32i, meanwhile you can mine with parameter --any --variation 5
let me check on that pool, it will be a good test for the new native Veronite support

edit, tried with current version (the wallet is a dummy one):

Code:
jce_cn_gpu_miner64.exe --auto -u VERayYXDx83WepmMzP5JWkXUqdu578QJ9dEnTpJfSKR2E5vfKM2dPnyfNACMjxLbZnYdPNf3HwTbtbxxEvDniXaGGxTurqtziGs.10000 -o pool.veronite.space:3333 -p x
Wallet does not match any of the supported currencies,
or your wallet couldn't be recognized.
Either use both the --any and --variation N parameters, with N one of:
  1 = Original Cryptonight
  2 = Original Cryptolight
  3 = Cryptonight V7 fork of April-2018
  4 = Cryptolight V7 fork of April-2018
  5 = Cryptonight-Heavy
  6 = Cryptolight-IPBC
  7 = Cryptonight-XTL fork of May-2018
  8 = Cryptonight-Alloy fork of May-2018
  9 = Cryptonight-MKT fork of May-2018
 10 = Cryptonight-Arto fork of May-2018
 11 = Cryptonight-Fast MSR fork of June-2018
 12 = Cryptonight-Haven fork of June-2018
 13 = Cryptonight-BitTube v2 of July-2018

Expected, and it says what to do: add --any --variation N with N=Cryptonight-Heavy=5

Code:
jce_cn_gpu_miner64.exe --auto -u VERayYXDx83WepmMzP5JWkXUqdu578QJ9dEnTpJfSKR2E5vfKM2dPnyfNACMjxLbZnYdPNf3HwTbtbxxEvDniXaGGxTurqtziGs.10000 -o pool.veronite.space:3333 -p x --any --variation 5
17:14:54 | Connected to pool. Now logging in...
17:14:54 | Successfuly logged as VERayYXDx83WepmMzP5JWkXUqdu578QJ9dEnTpJfSKR2E5vfKM2dPnyfNACMjxLbZnYdPNf3HwTbtbxxEvDniXaGGxTurqtziGs.10000
17:14:54 | Pool changes Difficulty to 10000.
17:14:57 | Pool sends a new Job.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
Hey JCE-Miner (and everybody).
I'm using 32f version for GPU and static diff option (using the dot ".") after the address
doesn't seem to be working...

Someone has the same problem ?
Apparently it is supported by the miner (and also by the mining pool...)

Cheers!

which pool?
some pools want "+" instead of "."

I'm mining veronite (pool.veronite.space), and yeah, I tried both "+" and "." but nothing works...
When using other miner, for example xmr-stak, it does work...
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
That's the fastest on CPU and on some GPU cards like RX550/560.

And the fastest and most stable Vega miner, the fact that you should really start to promote a lot more  Grin

Has anybody tried it on R9 390?
Activity: 361
Merit: 16
I'm using 32f version for GPU and static diff option (using the dot ".") after the address

Cheers!

which pool?
some pools want "+" instead of "."
Activity: 26

Cheers!
Activity: 190
Merit: 59
 Shocked

2.5kh/s is really, really nice

If you don't mind, I will post a link to your video on reddit, may I?
Activity: 208
Merit: 117
Just posted a quick video on YouTube of the testing of the AMD Ryzen 2990WX and gave a shout out to JCE Miner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87mHny7PZME

Cheers
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
what parameters to set for RX460/560? this one? its not the faster then SRB
     { "mode" : "GPU", "worksize" : 8, "alpha" : 64, "beta" : 8, "gamma" : 4, "delta" : 4, "epsilon" : 4, "zeta":4, "index" : 1, "multi_hash":464 },
     { "mode" : "GPU", "worksize" : 8, "alpha" : 64, "beta" : 8, "gamma" : 4, "delta" : 4, "epsilon" : 4, "zeta":4, "index" : 1, "multi_hash":464 },

what drivers you recomend for RX460/560?
That's the fastest on CPU and on some GPU cards like RX550/560.

And the fastest and most stable Vega miner, the fact that you should really start to promote a lot more  Grin
Ok for Numa nodes, i'll take a look again, but since i've no dual CPU to test on, it will be a blind fix, if any. Same for the guy who had troubles with his dual Xeon. I already got good feedbacks about dual xeon configs, so it may be a motherboard/chipset dependent bug of some sort.

Good idea the per-bus ordering, and simple to do. I add it to the list of little fixes for next version.
Any one who already tried this?

This what? the miner itself? it's online for several monthes and has a bunch of users, sure. That's the fastest on CPU and on some GPU cards like RX550/560. Give it a try, it's not a virus or anything, even if detected as, like all miners.
No fee is mined during the first minute, so you have nothing to lose Wink

Download it from my github page only, be careful there are a lot of fake releases in other forum topics with a link to a Mega page. That actually is a virus, don't download from there.
Activity: 729
Merit: 114
@JCE-Miner

Can we have option for gpu ordering based on bus ID? It's easier to debug a flaky GPU.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Any one who already tried this?
Activity: 205
hi all, and sorry for the late answers Sad

HiveOS : i've so little time for the linux version that's unlikely i make a dedicated hiveos one. but couldn't hiveos integrate jce, their side ? the cpu version is quite simple to configure, and autoconfig is well tuned.

multi-algo: the first step is multi-coin on same algo (like switching from Loki to Ryo). i'm working on it.

stealth mode: i never tried it, but isn't this a mode to turn a miner into a botnet? this feature looks suspicious to me…

i plan to release soon a minor version with a few fixes.

can you check how NUMA nodes are used, on my dual cpu mobos it says NUMA node 0 on both miners that are set up to use the cpus separately
hi all, and sorry for the late answers Sad

HiveOS : i've so little time for the linux version that's unlikely i make a dedicated hiveos one. but couldn't hiveos integrate jce, their side ? the cpu version is quite simple to configure, and autoconfig is well tuned.

multi-algo: the first step is multi-coin on same algo (like switching from Loki to Ryo). i'm working on it.

stealth mode: i never tried it, but isn't this a mode to turn a miner into a botnet? this feature looks suspicious to me…

i plan to release soon a minor version with a few fixes.
Activity: 196
Hi @JCE-Miner!

I'm very very satisfied with JCE + Ryzen 5 1600 + Windows. Pretty high hashrate (1900~2000H/s mining CN-Lite). But I'm using HiveOS to mine some coins that doesn't have good miners for Windows. And in the HiveOS I don't have the marvelous JCE-Miner.

I know a version for Linux, but I couldn't create a custom miner. Can you make a integrated version for HiveOS?
Guidelines are here: https://github.com/minershive/hiveos-linux/blob/master/hive/custom/README.md
Some miners packed already: http://download.hiveos.farm/custom/

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 256
Merit: 11
Hello. Is it possible to make this miner working in stealth mode? Like Background command in XMrig.
"background": true,
Activity: 20
@JCE-Miner
Do you plan to support algo switching in next releases?
Activity: 176
Merit: 2
Could you tell us which amd driver, config, algo, and hashrate you have?
I'm very curious because last time I tested JCE-miner, it was very unstable! So I'm still running SRBminer with 4 vega 56, and it's very stable so far!

Adrenalin driver 18.6.1 or similar depending on the rig
Windows 10 1803
Rig 7x Vega 56 1408/800 1100/80, multihash 1968 on JCE miner
Hashrate 14400H/s effective
Consumption 1250W from the wall

Rig 6x Vega 64
same config
Hashrate 12700 effective at 1130W

All rigs using octominer riserless motherboards and server power supplies

Experienced no hashrate drop or any other issue associated with other miners

Discovered JCE since first GPU version and fell in love Smiley

yes I also feel the same way, CN-V7 JCE faster about 50-60 h/s per card and no hash rate drop like other miner for RX Vega card, but for RX 580 I think about the same with other miner.
CN-Heavy / Haven / Saber RX 580 faster about 20-30 h/s per card, but RX Vega I think about the same with other miner.

I hope JCE Dev keep updating and more active in this forum, because it's true in term of speed JCE is faster but in term of feature I think other miner got more feature that maybe for some miner it's very useful.

Keep the good work.
Pages:
Jump to: