Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 2010. (Read 4670562 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Still no payout from extremepool for the last three or so blocks

So why do you keep mining at it ? Masochist ?

Try http://monero.crypto-pool.fr/ next time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"

Their payouts are clogged up (probably because they found an orphan). You should be paid when the pool admin fixes the problem.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
thank you very much. just learning still.
can someone comment on this. I sent 2 mro to an address. I started with about 51 and ended up with 44.
Your "balance" is how much you have, but you're looking at your "unlocked balance" (which is how much you can spend at the moment). The locked MRO should be unlocked after a few blocks.
Activity: 794
Merit: 1000
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
@emontmon: Wait some blocks to confirm. You'll get your balance unlocked. Thank you.
Activity: 308

is ti even possible to solomine at 40h/s ? expectations?

I have to say....YES. I got 1 block over the weekend. its been about 7 days since last i got a block.

Smiley

maybe the next step should be to add it on coinmarketcap - or do you think it is too early?

it's too early but exposure is always good. trollbox is going nuts for monero.
Haha someone promised me he was going to talk it up in the trollbox 2 weeks ago. I didn't know he was serious.
can someone comment on this. I sent 2 mro to an address. I started with about 51 and ended up with 44.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Smiley

maybe the next step should be to add it on coinmarketcap - or do you think it is too early?

it's too early but exposure is always good. trollbox is going nuts for monero.

I think it is good to get it on coinmarketcap because the visibility is much higher there.

my reference project for a perfect project is counterparty (not for price development Cheesy but all the rest), it was very early on coinmarketcap - it was much harder to set up and use counterparty that days than it is today for monero.
Why the buy up? Poloniex?
Activity: 280
MRO will be next DRK  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
Yeah but it is realistic to expect what, 1 block per week or much less? In addition, what is the wallet file we should be saving if we happen to change wallet address or something like that?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
I have no idea what you are looking at. This coin was trading below 0.001 yesterday. When it first started trading at poloniex it was a bit over 0.001, now (as I write this) it is over 0.002. Of course there are ups and downs, but this coin as a long and exciting future ahead of it. Of that you can be certain.

...and 2% of the entire Monero money supply is sitting on CryptoNote right now @ 0.002.

I suspect it's about to get munched. Hot lava to a waxwork.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

Yes it is possible. You are playing lottery. Nothing wrong with that. You won't get consistent coins, but you have the same fair chance of getting a block as anyone else relative to your hash rate. Which is to say you have 1/10 the chance of someone with 400. If you are patient and don't have unrealistic expectations there is nothing wrong with solo mining.

Activity: 364
yeah i like MRO   Grin
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
I was wondering if this coin is a good buy, but I saw that this coin traded for 80% less than yesterday, why did it go down so much?

Your chart is upside down?

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_mro

I have no idea what you are looking at. This coin was trading below 0.001 yesterday. When it first started trading at poloniex it was a bit over 0.001, now (as I write this) it is over 0.002. Of course there are ups and downs, but this coin as a long and exciting future ahead of it. Of that you can be certain.

Activity: 294
I was wondering if this coin is a good buy, but I saw that this coin traded for 80% less than yesterday, why did it go down so much?

Your chart is upside down?

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_mro

Zoom out and you can see the first sale took place around 10k sats which is an obnoxiously high price so the calculator is displaying a loss because it is incorporating that initial outlier into the analysis

now quit trolling and buy monero. these are still DIRT cheap this is not the ground floor gentlemen, this is the basement. Hurry up.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I don't think so.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
Jump to: