Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶▶ XOtika.TV ◀◀ Adult Platform • Fully Powered by Bitcoin! ★★★★★ - page 15. (Read 38490 times)

Activity: 702
Merit: 1000
★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★
Anyways my concern are on the heavy to load site, I don't know if it was fault on my side or the site side. Everytime I try to get in to the lobby I face hard loading, it's a little bit annoying.

I just tried it and the initial load with the captcha took 15-20 seconds but after that going back to the browse screen is instant.  Not sure why you are getting any kind of load screen there.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
More models live tonight on Xotika.TV

My favorite channel for now! SynddyaTom , yeaaa she is so cute for me. I will not to missed her stream!
Anyways my concern are on the heavy to load site, I don't know if it was fault on my side or the site side. Everytime I try to get in to the lobby I face hard loading, it's a little bit annoying.
Is there a way to watch previous streams on Xotika? The way like it works on Twitch, where your every live stream is kept on the server and you can replay it any time as a VOD.
If not whole stream, maybe teaser with couple minutes of footage of every girl can be stored for later. I am asking because I would like to check out some girls who are not online ATM.

Not at this time.  I think they have plans for it in the future but are concentrating on the live side for now. 
legendary
Activity: 1400
Is there a way to watch previous streams on Xotika? The way like it works on Twitch, where your every live stream is kept on the server and you can replay it any time as a VOD.
If not whole stream, maybe teaser with couple minutes of footage of every girl can be stored for later. I am asking because I would like to check out some girls who are not online ATM.

Some of the models live this evening on Xotika.TV

I just now deposited some mbtc in xotika.tv and now i can't withdraw it as i need for some other purpose now .Someone please help me or is it like once deposited it can only be spended and cannot be withdrawed?? Undecided

It's not your personal wallet. When you deposited you spent the coins but can distribute them when you want to which models you want.  You can't take them back only tip them.  I don't think there are any cam sites that will give you a refund of your deposit.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
I just now deposited some mbtc in xotika.tv and now i can't withdraw it as i need for some other purpose now .Someone please help me or is it like once deposited it can only be spended and cannot be withdrawed?? Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
Browse TheConversationRoom , best place to gossip all things related to bitcoin.Members browsing that channel currently are 8 , come and join the conversation.
Yes! It is really nice place to chat among bitcoiners by not sticking within one particular topic. Really enjoyed a lot some gossips and over ambitious trends. Need to thank Xotika here, for providing chance to get us such a wonderful entertaining conversation room.
Some more models live this morning on Xotika.TV

legendary
Activity: 1162
Browse TheConversationRoom , best place to gossip all things related to bitcoin.Members browsing that channel currently are 8 , come and join the conversation.
Some of the models live right now on Xotika.TV

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032
Yesterday i told one of my friend about the adult cam to cam  chat with hot models and on his laptop checked it and he was so much happy to chat with models online, as i was also having problem in my computer so i also got checked and i think that my internet connection is having problem.

Now my friend is also waiting for his pay check so that he can become member and have some hot erotic chat on cam with hot models.

Thanks xotica for this wonderfull site.
Don't use ANY other browser to access to Xotika beside Chrome. I found that other browsers are not so great and don't seem to be working, you can't see the page sometimes etc.
Also service is totally free of charge - generally you use your money only if you want to tip some girls and have private show.

I haven't had any problems with firefox lately but I do recommend Chrome especially for channel hosts.  Site even works on silk browser on amazon devices. 

As for privates they are not implemented yet.  All shows are tipped for and done in public chat.  Privates will be coming . 

Well i just tried Xotika.Tv on firefox and it works fine for me , also it depends on your PC because Xotika.Tv has some decent graphics .
Even this site works fine on iOs on safari browser .
Some of the models live tonight on Xotika.TV

More models and shows live tonight on Xotika.TV

Yesterday i told one of my friend about the adult cam to cam  chat with hot models and on his laptop checked it and he was so much happy to chat with models online, as i was also having problem in my computer so i also got checked and i think that my internet connection is having problem.

Now my friend is also waiting for his pay check so that he can become member and have some hot erotic chat on cam with hot models.

Don't use ANY other browser to access to Xotika beside Chrome. I found that other browsers are not so great and don't seem to be working, you can't see the page sometimes etc.
Also service is totally free of charge - generally you use your money only if you want to tip some girls and have private show.

I haven't had any problems with firefox lately but I do recommend Chrome especially for channel hosts.  Site even works on silk browser on amazon devices. 

As for privates they are not implemented yet.  All shows are tipped for and done in public chat.  Privates will be coming . 
Some of the models live this evening on Xotika.TV

legendary
Activity: 1400

You don't need to deposit to become a member and chat is free.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org