Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶▶ XOtika.TV ◀◀ Adult Platform • Fully Powered by Bitcoin! ★★★★★ - page 18. (Read 38490 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
sadly, those girls looks like cheap whores or are just fat:(

Try royaltiffany. She is my best  Grin
I can see new girls. That's good for xotika.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
/dev/null
sadly, those girls looks like cheap whores or are just fat:(
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
How to withdraw funds from my account?
please let me or where I could read the tutorial
or how to enable Authentication

http://imgur.com/SJ9F8Gu

You click where it says authenticator and it should bring up a popup with a bar code to scan.   You install google authentictor on your phone, create an account and hit scan to scan the bar code.  Once you scan it you get the code to enter.
Same issue I am also facing. There is no popup from the field "Authentication Code". I guess, there would be a problem in coding side of withdrawal form. I have sent email to support team of Xotika.tv and waiting for their response.

for me also the same problem , i don't see any way to get authentication code, i tried hard yesterday i thought there is some problem with my browser but now i am confident enough.
First of all - authentication code is not something you will get from website alone. It is number generated by Authenticator of some sort.
Xotika is using 2FA method and there is no way to skip that. If you don't want to use your mobile device there is a way.

Xotika supports WinAuth (https://winauth.com).
You will need to download WinAuth (it's free and open soruce) and add the secret code from Xotika.TV in it. After that it should work just fine.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

You click where it says authenticator and it should bring up a popup with a bar code to scan.   You install google authentictor on your phone, create an account and hit scan to scan the bar code.  Once you scan it you get the code to enter.
Same issue I am also facing. There is no popup from the field "Authentication Code". I guess, there would be a problem in coding side of withdrawal form. I have sent email to support team of Xotika.tv and waiting for their response.

for me also the same problem , i don't see any way to get authentication code, i tried hard yesterday i thought there is some problem with my browser but now i am confident enough.
yes i thought everyone facing same problem in past few days ago , the authentication code problem it's just small technical failure and it's normal if you see now there is no problem right?
anyways , i am fan of VanesaMay now Cheesy she's so gorgeous just like royaltiffanyy who always presented online there .
Activity: 702
★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★
Some of the models live right now on Xotika.TV

legendary
Activity: 1162

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

Some of the models live this morning on Xotika.TV

Some of the models live this evening on Xotika.TV

Some of the models live now on Xotika.TV

Some of the models live this morning on Xotika.TV

Do you guys use any adult advertising networks?

Advertising is done only in the bitcoin and cyrpto communities.  Advertising outside these areas would be a bad idea with the site still small. Just end up with a bunch of people that don't know about bitcoin and won't buy any leading to a lot of trolling.

I personally pay for some ads but can't afford much.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Do you guys use any adult advertising networks?
Bitcoin Uncensored is being streamed live on Xotika.TV.  Come and watch the guys try their luck at being cam girls while doing their show.  (Yes he is not wearing pants)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
For a niche camsite that caters to a relatively small demographic (i.e. Bitcoiners) XOtika.TV has quite the selection to offer! There are many active girls on the site and always someone different to watch. Love the addition of gambling opportunities as well. Keep up the good work!
Some of the models live tonight on Xotika.TV

Some of the models live now on Xotika.TV

Some of the models live tonight on Xotika.TV