Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶▶ XOtika.TV ◀◀ - OLD THREAD - page 11. (Read 22229 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
February 17, 2016, 04:56:05 PM

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE how they pay to recruit models ? Is that your concern ?

This is a job, dude.
The name is "Model Recruiter".
If they have no recruiters - the result is visible.

I know that but WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE how they are paying to recruit?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 17, 2016, 04:52:36 PM

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE how they pay to recruit models ? Is that your concern ?

This is a job, dude.
The name is "Model Recruiter".
If they have no recruiters - the result is visible.
Activity: 52
February 17, 2016, 04:50:33 PM
Why not.
How You pay to recruit models? [...]

Quote from: Vika NSFW
I'm in Italy and show me the model, who will block Italy.

Well my dear russian friend you should change your vpn to any other country than Italy. All the models have Italy blocked.

Quote from: Vika NSFW
The filter is a great deal in this site

The filters are working great. The models are choosing their own category: either "NEW" either "WOMAN". And why the hell you would need filters now when you have all models on the landing browse page ? What do you want to filter ? Women from Female ?

You`re pretty stupid my friend (excuse my french).
February 17, 2016, 04:39:33 PM

Well I haven't seen the site empty in 2 days so either you are lying or you are from a country that the studios blocked.  I'd bet on the lying but being able to see Tiffany and not the studio models would suggest they blocked your country.

Actually there is a third thing.  The studio never bothered to list the channels under Women so they don't show up when you filter to women (yes women not female which leads back to the lying part since female isn't a filter option).

I'm in Italy and show me the model, who will block Italy.
I need not lying, the screenshot is the easiest thing to do and to publish.
The filter is a great deal in this site, actually there is 1 model, she is under "new" and if you check "woman" - will give 0 models online again.
Activity: 702
Merit: 1000
★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★
February 17, 2016, 03:06:03 PM
The models are online now, I saw atleast 7 of them are online now

Wow.
Right now "online - female" - 0 Models

We couldn't find any match for you Sad
You could try changing the filters, see what you fancy

Well I haven't seen the site empty in 2 days so either you are lying or you are from a country that the studios blocked.  I'd bet on the lying but being able to see Tiffany and not the studio models would suggest they blocked your country.

Actually there is a third thing.  The studio never bothered to list the channels under Women so they don't show up when you filter to women (yes women not female which leads back to the lying part since female isn't a filter option).
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
February 17, 2016, 03:01:38 PM
I see four women at the moment, one of them is performing a show.
And about as many visitors, only guests.

I think xotika has the potential to grow, with more advertisement.
February 17, 2016, 02:47:39 PM
The models are online now, I saw atleast 7 of them are online now

Wow.
Right now "online - female" - 0 Models

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
February 17, 2016, 10:42:23 AM
Why not.
How You pay to recruit models?

If the show on some site is better, users will find the way to exchange their money to BTC,
 even the webcam site provide this service not.

Xotika is still new in this cam business however they have one of the best layout and the only fully powered by bitcoin cam site so they are actually making a breakthrough for this business. The models are online now, I saw atleast 7 of them are online now so you should check this instead of keep on saying that there is none online
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
February 17, 2016, 10:05:42 AM
This morning all models are having a nice show..what ever channel i go... theres a show. i have set my alarm to get up early Smiley
February 17, 2016, 09:58:47 AM
Do you expect a cam site powered exclusively by bitcoin to have thousands of live models at all times?

Why not.
How You pay to recruit models?

If the show on some site is better, users will find the way to exchange their money to BTC,
 even the webcam site provide this service not.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
February 17, 2016, 09:39:38 AM
I love the design of this site, with the purple theme color it looks good. Btw, why is it still on beta?

Yes, it is still in beta. You can clearly see (in the background of the site and on top left side) sign 'Xotika.TVbeta'.

Try to watch it on a later time as i always find at least 5 models online at the same time when i access the site

This is a maximum number of models on this webcam site in 24 hours?
I have seen all the time 0 models online.
What are you complaining about? Can't you see that xotika is rather small service and is still growing?
Do you expect a cam site powered exclusively by bitcoin to have thousands of live models at all times?
February 17, 2016, 07:35:30 AM

Try to watch it on a later time as i always find at least 5 models online at the same time when i access the site

Well why are you doing this , ? ììììììììììììììì.You are just trying to de-grade xotika site .

Just searching again female models online --

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
February 17, 2016, 07:23:48 AM

Well why are you doing this , ? you are ruining the thread .Just go and open a signature campaign or advertise your site .if you are confident about your site ,Seriously stop doing this .You are just trying to de-grade xotika site .
February 17, 2016, 07:14:15 AM

February 17, 2016, 07:08:32 AM

But bla bla bla bla bla bla .

OH STFU ... funny how 75% of your postings are troll posts on xotika threads.

Replace Your "Made in USA" calculator with quality one from China (Mainland) and put % again.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
February 17, 2016, 07:03:49 AM
I love the design of this site, with the purple theme color it looks good. Btw, why is it still on beta?
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
February 16, 2016, 09:49:53 PM
when was your last visit on Xotika? There are several models online at any given moment,

Today. And now i will try too.

There are several models

I found right now two. They are "several", OK.

But one minute later "online" is only one model, not more  "several".
There may be a different time zone between you and the models thus making you can't watch them at your current time
Activity: 41
February 16, 2016, 06:49:25 PM
Might be really harder to attract models who are willing to pe paid with btc than i thought.
Are the models supported in any way regarding btc, or do they have to have the necessary knowledge when they start?

There are always members, and channels in where they can get help , not to mention the site itself tryies to explain and help them.
Activity: 702
Merit: 1000
★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★
February 16, 2016, 06:47:29 PM
Might be really harder to attract models who are willing to pe paid with btc than i thought.
Are the models supported in any way regarding btc, or do they have to have the necessary knowledge when they start?

Well I'm there about 15 hours a day to help anyone that needs it and have a lot of getting started info in my bio for when I'm not.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
February 16, 2016, 06:45:52 PM
Pages:
Jump to: