Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶▶ XOtika.TV ◀◀ - OLD THREAD - page 14. (Read 22229 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 04, 2016, 07:34:22 PM
Anyone feels chat tonight? If so Irenne, RyaSweets, and SynddyaTom are LIVE! right now!

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
February 02, 2016, 07:38:25 PM
Xotika.TV is hosting another amazing night, gentlemen. Girls Live right now:

RoyalTiffany
Irenne
KarolyneMay
LyzzyGllory
JaKKeL69
Xenthia
EmillyLane
OllgaSage
Activity: 702
Merit: 1000
★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★
February 01, 2016, 05:04:07 PM
Today at 11:00PM CET/5:00PM EST RoyalTiffany will be doing a special Star Wars themed show.  This is a one time event so you don't want to miss it.  If it is even anywhere near as good as her last special show it will be spectacular.  

It's started:

February 01, 2016, 12:16:01 PM
Xotika.TV To Exit Beta After 7 Months of Adding New Features and One Epic Bitcoin Tip

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/xotika-tv-exit-beta-7-months-adding-new-features-one-epic-bitcoin-tip/
Activity: 13
January 30, 2016, 05:24:56 PM
KarolyneMay is a hot blonde tattoed secretary. MaryCarlla plays with her OhMiBod while Irenne is trying out a sexy outfit for movie nights. These girls really blow my mind. Come tip them live, now!
January 28, 2016, 08:02:26 AM
LIVE! New round of girls ready to entertain you, gentlemen. Come check them out!

RoyalTiffany
EveWendy
MissClaire
CaytlynW
Morgana
MayYarina
INLOVERISK
Activity: 41
January 27, 2016, 02:23:14 AM
im looking froward seeing Mary Carla, i will be his #1 fan for now...  More models are online now, the site really improve so much for the past 3 weeks

Since december they had been improving alot. Im a fan of nattalye cassey , she is really my type with her blonde hair which I find really attractive especially once she strip off however it seems until today no one still has beaten royaltiffany in xotika. Tiffany is really like a queen in xotika
How the fuck can someone beat Tiffany?

She's the mastermind of social engineering in there, lol.

Someone could snatch her position someday. She may be the queen there but these kind of things dont really last forever so there could e some change in the future besides that I think nattalye cassey has a better chance of becoming on par with tiffany though, she is perfect just lack some experiences

This industry is one of the most unpredictable ones, so yes someone can always "snatch" my position at any moment. It doesn't take much...a bit of patience a bit of attention a bit of creativity.
Activity: 840
January 20, 2016, 06:51:13 PM
im looking froward seeing Mary Carla, i will be his #1 fan for now...  More models are online now, the site really improve so much for the past 3 weeks

Since december they had been improving alot. Im a fan of nattalye cassey , she is really my type with her blonde hair which I find really attractive especially once she strip off however it seems until today no one still has beaten royaltiffany in xotika. Tiffany is really like a queen in xotika

Someone could snatch her position someday. She may be the queen there but these kind of things dont really last forever so there could e some change in the future besides that I think nattalye cassey has a better chance of becoming on par with tiffany though, she is perfect just lack some experiences
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
January 20, 2016, 01:16:56 PM

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
January 20, 2016, 11:35:00 AM

She is a pioneer in xotika, so she is the well loved model at the moment. but i love tiffany too.. i love seeing her daily, too bad my wife is all eyes on me.
Activity: 840
January 20, 2016, 08:57:19 AM

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
January 20, 2016, 07:12:33 AM
Activity: 910
January 20, 2016, 06:33:13 AM
Wow, this site is improving daily. Quality Girls and models can be found here. its great that even us free loaders can watch without tipping. someday i can spare some to tip may favorite girl

yeah agree on that. i visited the site when i first know about it and until today the changes is very awesome and exciting. i will definitely give some tips to girls when i have some spare bitcoins to give Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
January 20, 2016, 06:29:16 AM
Wow, this site is improving daily. Quality Girls and models can be found here. its great that even us free loaders can watch without tipping. someday i can spare some to tip may favorite girl
My thoughts exactly. I heard about Xotica in the past, and I thought it is just some random amateur service which will die out after some time.
But it appears that they are developing quite nicely, site is done in a professional way, number of models increases. And now they even got money for promotion and sig campaign on bitcointalk. Well done.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
January 20, 2016, 02:19:10 AM
January 19, 2016, 03:19:15 PM
Models online now on Xotika.TV

HazellBerry          CryssyFlirty

AdelleKym          Irenne

MaryCarlla          QueenDanielle

January 18, 2016, 06:04:46 PM
RoyalTiffany is simply astonishing in this sexy black dress.  She is live on Xotika.tv. Come and see for yourself and have some fund. Be sure to say hi.

January 18, 2016, 04:38:51 PM
LilythEvy now live on Xotika.tv.

legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
January 18, 2016, 03:21:10 AM
AllesyaJess is also trying her first day on Xotika.

legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
January 18, 2016, 02:19:12 AM
MayYarina the Russian girl is trying her first day on Xotika.

Pages:
Jump to: