Pages:
Author

Topic: XOV: creating a central bank for cryptocurrency markets - page 35. (Read 68743 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Its providing a central banking infrastructure for blockchain ecosystem.... i like it
Activity: 115
unique concept on block chain decentralised currency
Activity: 39
Welcome to the Great XOV Airdrop. We're looking for XOV champions who passionately believe in our project to stabilise cryptocurrency markets, who support XOV in developing the world's first Central Bank for the blockchain.
Activity: 69
INTRESTING PROJECT WITH STRONG TEAM
Activity: 38
Activity: 30
Great project great coin best wishes Dev team this coin will hit to top 10 in marketcap
Activity: 2
Nice project
Activity: 50
good news .. I hope this will be true for us who are working on Bitcoin will not have a hard time withdrawing money. thank you
Activity: 41
We might all like certain qualities of BTC, but the masses will never adopt it as is. It is too volatile for the average investor and the average merchant. If I'm am trying to build wealth and savings, I can't afford to have my portfolio to crash 75% repeatedly. Likewise, if I was selling something, I'd want to know what you paid me was going to have the same value tomorrow.
Activity: 10
Nice project..all the best
Activity: 47
Great Project. Happy to join this
Good luck
Activity: 21
Great project. Wish it goes to Moon soon
Activity: 42
Nice project and I love this
Activity: 134
If you do manage to create such a Bank, think about the world's giants who will knead it for themselves as long as they do not capture it or completely destroy it.
Activity: 67
Joining in the airdrop. Seems this project has a good potential.
Activity: 68
Its really a nice project, i like it
Activity: 52
Excellent project, hope it's true and will launch successfully. All the best team XOV.
Activity: 5
Цeнтpaлизoвaть кpиптoвaлютy и cдeлaть cтaбильнoй, этo yдoбнo для вeдeния тopгoвли и pacчeтa. Для тpeйдepoв кoнeчнo лyчшe чтo бы вaлютa былa дeцeнтpaлизoвaнa и вoлoнтильнa.)
Activity: 16
Great project
Activity: 7
Sweet Coin
Pages:
Jump to: