Pages:
Author

Topic: XOV: creating a central bank for cryptocurrency markets - page 33. (Read 68743 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Good Project
Activity: 26
Nice and great project in coming future
Activity: 13
Great projects
XOV has arrived on bitcointalk.
https://www.xovercoin.com

Please support the XOV project. XOV is creating a crypto-central banking infrastructure to stabilise the crypto markets. We have support from Emin Gun Sirer.

There will be a seed funding round.

We will contribute more later.

XOV Project Team
Activity: 45
nice i love
Activity: 1
xov airdrop 1000 token for first 1000
Activity: 23
Amazing project
Activity: 23
Concept looking hope it will doing great job.
Activity: 5
Our project team will be uploaded this week. Demelza Hays is part of the research team. Some people have asked what the difference is between XRP and XOV. XRP is more of a centralised payments system and does not assume the role that a Central Bank would. XOV's core proposition is to stabilise currency by using a range of financial controls (human and non-human), and to implement these controls through the XOV network. The feasibility of controlling the price of digital currency will be proved from our research. Being able to stabilise digital currency, something that has never been done before and a purpose that Bitcoin was never designed to have. It will mean that for once, merchants can finally accept cryptocurrency as stable form of payment, and people holding the currency can keep it away from the mainstream banking system without fear of it completely depreciating. Bitcoin is a great technical concept and will continue to be used but is too volatile for merchants.
Activity: 24
nice project
Activity: 7
Good project
Activity: 61
looking interesting and valueable project
Activity: 101
I like certain qualities of BTC, but the masses will never adopt it as is. It is too volatile for the average investor and the average merchant. If I'm am trying to build wealth and savings, selling something, I'd want to know what you paid me was going to have the same value tomorrow.
That's all well and good but why would anyone trust XOV?  Part of the reason has so much allure is that, if it's done correctly,
Activity: 90
Nice project. Different platforms.
I think it is very good and quick response for your support.
Activity: 88
Looks Nice project.
Activity: 66
Great project
Activity: 30
Glad to have airdrop coins nice project wish you luck and friend join this one
Activity: 8
Nice project
Activity: 31
Nice projects
Activity: 20
very good project
Activity: 41
Interesting ... Will discussion about meter on.
Pages:
Jump to: