Pages:
Author

Topic: XOV: creating a central bank for cryptocurrency markets - page 47. (Read 68743 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
Central banks act as a lender of last resort to banks within an economy by having a monopoly on the ability to issue currency. I don't understand why cryptocurrencies would need a central bank or how one would even function.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
This is great and interesting project, I have joined.
Activity: 137
The plans and focus of the project look solid. I think the white paper will deliver solid returns
Activity: 55
Curious to hear the good news.
Activity: 82
I am sure this project will change the world for the better. This is really cool,amazing. I am so proud that i am now part of it.

Activity: 59
One of the best project..
Activity: 19
 I can't afford to have my portfolio to crash 75% repeatedly. Likewise, if I was selling something, I'd want to know what you paid me was going to have the same value tomorrow
Activity: 81
Very Good Airdrop
Activity: 2
Very good nice
Activity: 65
It's a very good project, love it
Activity: 6
wow, good news .. I hope this will be true for us who are working on Bitcoin will not have a hard time withdrawing money. thank you
Activity: 86
Must join this Project , that's very good project we will see gud growth in future , thanks to all team who make this project.
Activity: 69
Excellent Project, thank you
Activity: 11
interesting project.. well done
Activity: 47
 very interesting project
Activity: 20
Good project
Activity: 85
Looks like a very interesting project.  Producing the world’s first cryptocurrency Central Bank for the blockchain by using a range of financial controls that
control the circulating supply of currency now that is something i need to see how it tunes out with crypto world.
Activity: 46
Good project thanks
Activity: 95
I think many investors in the cryptocurrency society will not agree with this because as we all know, We love bitcoin the way it is. (Decentralized) If a project try to centralize this, I think Bitcoin will not be the same bitcoin as we all love it.
Activity: 91
Excellent Project
Pages:
Jump to: