Pages:
Author

Topic: XOV: creating a central bank for cryptocurrency markets - page 51. (Read 68743 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
This is a sleeping giant... Eagerly awaiting the unleashing
Activity: 35
Central Bank for crypto currency is a great idea
Activity: 19
I think people are messing up terms like centralized an decentralized. Their blockchain in my opinion will be decentralized by definition. I think this project is not about centralizing crypto, but influencing crypto pricing by keeping it as stable as possible. XOV will be a standard...like Gold is in the fiat world. Correct me if I'm wrong XOV...
No need for correction Smiley
Activity: 1
I think people are messing up terms like centralized an decentralized. Their blockchain in my opinion will be decentralized by definition. I think this project is not about centralizing crypto, but influencing crypto pricing by keeping it as stable as possible. XOV will be a standard...like Gold is in the fiat world. Correct me if I'm wrong XOV...
Activity: 66
Struggling in centralize concept is hard to move right now , especially for volatile market , heading to centralize the market ? i'm not so sure it will effectively and efficient, but i will say good thing that your idea is quitely massive and innovative , hope that i wrong with my opinion , and your project will be the special one.
Activity: 132
I can not image the success of this project. Because  Bitcoin affects other coins and tokens very strongly.  Are you going to beat Bitcoin?

Activity: 9
Wonderful project with great potential
ALl the best
Activity: 2
I really hope this project is successful. There is too much volatility right now, IMO. Thank you very much
Activity: 89

A crypto bank is necessary for all people. There is no point in arguing. Good luck with your project and tasks
copper member
Activity: 616
Creating a crypto bank it is a little suspicious. Xovercoin project is good. let's see how it will be. Good luck and work hard!
Activity: 40
good Looks like a decent project, impressive light paper, best of luck!
Activity: 2
I don't get the point of this idea yet. Being something central in a de-centralized market?!?!?
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
So you are saying that we will have to look after this kind of project that is digital bank and a centralized one. The one that can be scammed after its ICO. Lool not putting my money on this thing. So its centralized so the developer and the team want to control over the tokens/funds right ?
Activity: 53
Sounds like an interesting and useful project. Look forward to watching this develop and being part of the journey. This is a new project, it’s under the radar right now. I am in, it has good potential.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Any centralized system actually kills the whole philosophy of crypto and anonymity in general. States also deal with this, but only from fear.
Activity: 39
I am interested to see how this project develops.  In theory, a more stable crypto would be better likely to be mass adopted.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
This is a laudable project by all standard. One of the pitfall in the world of cryptocurrency have always been fluctuation in price which is both a blessing and a curse at the same time depending on how you understand the terrain. Any project that seeks to bring in more stability in price will definitely be a great one.
Activity: 213
Merit: 36
Great people around this project. The idea is amazing, just what we need, a stepping stone between magical crypto and the non-magical real world.  Grin

Keep up the good work!
Activity: 117
Good news and interesting to always follow and disseminate. The framework for positive thinking of crypto experts to create a common balance and sustainability between the public market and cryptocurenci. Go ahead and let's make it happen together
Activity: 44
It's more of a futuristic project than real. How can you combine all crypto-projects into a single unit?

The future will be real at some point, right? Why not now?
Pages:
Jump to: