Pages:
Author

Topic: XPayBot (Wallet for Telegram) ★ Signature Campaign ★ Weekly ★ - page 3. (Read 2850 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
morir es descansar
Or if possible you can ask master p to escrow you he is escrowing my sig campaign and releasing of payouts are on time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I do not want to use Escrow, but I'm willing to pay before.
Write the approximate number of posts per week and your Bitcoin wallet.

I highly recommend using escrow as it would draw more attention to your campaign. What would happen if someone overestimated their post count?
I recommend Monbux if monbux is willing to escrow/manage for this sig campaign. Monbux has experience in managing and escrowing so you could give it a shot. Here's the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/active-monbuxs-escrow-services-since-2014-security-upgrade-legendary-631008
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I do not want to use Escrow, but I'm willing to pay before.
Write the approximate number of posts per week and your Bitcoin wallet.
You forgot to mention who you are using as escrow.

Since you are brand new here and that many people have promised signature campaign participants payments but never paid them, there is a significant risk to anyone considering to participate that you are just going after free advertising.

All payments will be made every sunday. Since we are doing weekly payouts, we have elected not to use escrow.

If you choose to not use an escrow, people will choose to not join your campaign. Every campaign MUST have an escrow to prove it's legit.

Where can I choose escrow?

Check the list of escrows here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcointalk-escrows-trade-safely-855778

Thanks.

-snip-
Signatures:
You can change the style and edit content.
-snip-
Don't modify or remove the signatures.
-snip-

You should probably fix one of the above.

Fixed, thanks.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
-snip-
Signatures:
-snip-
Don't modify or remove the signatures.
-snip-

You should probably fix one of the above.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

Since you are brand new here and that many people have promised signature campaign participants payments but never paid them, there is a significant risk to anyone considering to participate that you are just going after free advertising.

All payments will be made every sunday. Since we are doing weekly payouts, we have elected not to use escrow.

If you choose to not use an escrow, people will choose to not join your campaign. Every campaign MUST have an escrow to prove it's legit.

Check the list of escrows here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcointalk-escrows-trade-safely-855778

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348

XPayBot - Bitcoin wallet for Telegram Messenger
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xpaybot-bitcoin-wallet-for-telegram-1241121

Signature Rate
Full member: 0.0004 BTC/post
Sr. member: 0.0007 BTC/post  
Hero member and up: 0.0012 BTC/post

10 Posts min per week        
60 Posts max per week

Only constructive posts will be counted. – no spam, single word posts, single image posts.

How to Join:
1. Put the signatures code below in your profile signature
2. Post in this thread with your username, rank, post count, bitcoin address like below.
Username:  
Bitcoin address:  
3. Every Sunday, we will count how many posts you have written since your first post and will pay out.

Signatures:

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xpaybot-bitcoin-wallet-for-telegram-1241121][size=24pt][color=white][glow=#2f0d0c,2,300]XPayBot[/glow][/color][/size] [size=24pt]Bitcoin Wallet[/size]
[color=brown][b]Receive 1% per day on the outstanding balance.[/b][/color][/center][/url]

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xpaybot-bitcoin-wallet-for-telegram-1241121][size=24pt][color=white][glow=#2f0d0c,2,300]XPayBot[/glow][/color][/size] [size=24pt][color=white][glow=brown,2,300]Bitcoin Wallet[/glow][/color][/size]
[color=brown][b]Receive 1% per day on the outstanding balance.[/b][/color][/url][/center]

Hero member and up
Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xpaybot-bitcoin-wallet-for-telegram-1241121][size=24pt][color=white][glow=#2f0d0c,2,300]XPayBot[/glow][/color][/size] [size=24pt][color=white][glow=red,2,300]Bitcoin Wallet[/glow][/color][/size]
[color=brown][b]Receive 1% per day on the outstanding balance.[/b][/color][/url][/center]

NOTICE
Don't remove the signatures. we check all members periodically .
if we find that you have no signature, there will be no payment, and your user name will be deleted from our list.

Payments
All payments will be made every Sunday. Since we are doing weekly payouts, we have elected not to use escrow.
I am willing to pay before.
To advance payment you must tell me the approximate number of posts per week and your Bitcoin wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: