Pages:
Author

Topic: [XPM] [ANN] Primecoin Prerelease Announcement - Introducing Prime Proof-of-Work - page 7. (Read 71575 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
43 hours = prime

also

thats gone now I have processed 3 blocks

but how to mine?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
How to mine?
where is the miner software?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
what's going on ? does the binary work or I have to compile it from the source ? how to mine from command line ?
Activity: 308
add gen=1 to your .conf file.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
I trust my mother but I scan any files she gives me!  Double scan it!! You  know Sunny Delight better than your Momma??

Just letting the world know.. this client does not work and it may be stealing wallet.dat files!

If you're dim enough to run new wallets on a computer that has wallets you care about, then caveat emptor.

From Sunny King? I'm pretty sure he's not gonna spread a trojan.

I don't think he would either.  Then again--if you're going to run brand new anything on a pc with all your BTCz, you might think twice about it Smiley

Sunny King is a developer and a reputable member. You're a little nobody who is trying to spread FUD. Go away.
Activity: 473
Sodium hypochlorite, acetone, ethanol
3 blocks already   (on the network, not mine)
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Activity: 294
finished syncing. and now? how do i mine it?
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Just letting the world know.. this client does not work and it may be stealing wallet.dat files!

If you're dim enough to run new wallets on a computer that has wallets you care about, then caveat emptor.

I don't think he would either.  Then again--if you're going to run brand new anything on a pc with all your BTCz, you might think twice about it Smiley

Well, everything I have is tied up in LTC-GLOBAL, so... they'd just get a bunch of empty wallets.
Activity: 406
Nobody gives a damn this ain't no virus. We just need an update from sunny, an update which we aren't getting  Undecided

SUNNY IS DEAD D:
and were go!

Up to date.
Processed 1 blocks of transaction history.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Do you ignore the Security Alarm when they tell you to get the fuck out of your house, there's a burgular.

Who the fuck is Sunny Delight anywayz??  Could be a scammer just like the rest!!
Don't install on computer with wallets.dat in it!!

Just shut the beep up already ...it`s my f business if I want to try it !

use the ignore button, his will light up like a flash
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Somebody should lock this, someone should post this crap in the actual release thread.

Oh my god worst release ever.

Plus according to the white paper this is exactly hashcash-style proof of work using a different computational function.

Completely LMAO this morning.  Good stuff.

EDIT: Warning - while you were typing 9 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Holy shit guys there's a release thread

EDIT: LMAO

EDIT: OMFG
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

EDIT: Ohh the saga

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Nobody gives a damn this ain't no virus. We just need an update from sunny, an update which we aren't getting  Undecided

Actually we need just his node IP.
Activity: 308
I trust my mother but I scan any files she gives me!  Double scan it!! You  know Sunny Delight better than your Momma??

Oh your logic is flawless, cup. Better yet, don't run your new wallets on a computer you've saved bits on, problem solved. If you only have one computer, VMWare that shit.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Who the fuck is Sunny Delight anywayz??  Could be a scammer just like the rest!!

Do a little search and you'll see...

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Nobody gives a damn this ain't no virus. We just need an update from sunny, an update which we aren't getting  Undecided

Just shut the beep up already ...it`s my f business if I want to try it !

use the ignore button, his will light up like a flash
Pages:
Jump to: