Pages:
Author

Topic: [XPM] [ANN] Primecoin Prerelease Announcement - Introducing Prime Proof-of-Work - page 8. (Read 71575 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I trust my mother but I scan any files she gives me!  Double scan it!! You  know Sunny Delight better than your Momma??

Just letting the world know.. this client does not work and it may be stealing wallet.dat files!

If you're dim enough to run new wallets on a computer that has wallets you care about, then caveat emptor.

From Sunny King? I'm pretty sure he's not gonna spread a trojan.

I don't think he would either.  Then again--if you're going to run brand new anything on a pc with all your BTCz, you might think twice about it Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
So we can't mine until another 43 hours?
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Just letting the world know.. this client does not work and it may be stealing wallet.dat files!

If you're dim enough to run new wallets on a computer that has wallets you care about, then caveat emptor.

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Those trying to use the linux build, although the .tar.gz is truncated, the extracted primecoin-qt is ok and runs fine.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Who the fuck is Sunny Delight anywayz??  Could be a scammer just like the rest!!
Don't install on computer with wallets.dat in it!!

Just shut the beep up already ...it`s my f business if I want to try it !
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Who the fuck is Sunny Delight anywayz??  Could be a scammer just like the rest!!

who the fuck are you to call someone else scammer.
Your a random junior member go away
Activity: 473
Sodium hypochlorite, acetone, ethanol
No block source available... 43 hour(s) behind

I don't think he would either.  Then again--if you're going to run brand new anything on a pc with all your BTCz, you might think twice about it Smiley
Activity: 518
I am happy to announce that the primecoin project is now close to beta quality and will be released to public soon. Please keep in mind this is experimental technology and we reserve the rights to rollback or restart the blockchain should severe bug/vulnerability require such actions. However we would try our best to avoid such scenarios and further develop it into reliable public infrastructure.

Primecoin release is tentatively scheduled for 2013 July 7th 18:00 UTC

What is your node IP Sunny?
Activity: 504
FPGA Mining LLC
Sunny, can you please fix the linux file? Or upload the source so I can build it? The tar.gz seems to be truncated.

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
just built the linux  Grin Grin Grin Grin i found this gem bitcoin-qt  

and i think it just connected to either the bitcoin chain or the litecoin chain because it wants to dw 200k blocks
 Cheesy  ... yep...should learn to try it on a miner without wallets  - nothing to steal from me
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
MD5 matches but broken tar.gz?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
i checked appdata

do we need a conf file?

we need some add node?
can't mine without conf file.

+1

Not syncing, no conf to mine either  Shocked

Am I right or what!! Told you it's a trojan horse to steal wallets!  Watch out!
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
It's stealing your info as we speak!! do not download.  I just tested it on my vm machine and it is trying to wipe out some wallets in 43 hours..

YES That's exactly what I am reporting!  Download at your own risk!  History will repeat itself.  This will steal your alt coins!!  so make sure you protect your wallet.dat file first.  

THIS has to be a SCAM!! Look for Viruses!!  Don't trust!!  Negative rating for sure!!  This looks fishy.. Very very risky!

Download at your own risk.

VIRUS

Lol.

Are you saying SUnny King is a scammer? :facepalm:

Stop spreading FUD, dumbass.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
i checked appdata

do we need a conf file?

we need some add node?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
It's stealing your info as we speak!! do not download.  I just tested it on my vm machine and it is trying to wipe out some wallets in 43 hours..

YES That's exactly what I am reporting!  Download at your own risk!  History will repeat itself.  This will steal your alt coins!!  so make sure you protect your wallet.dat file first.  

THIS has to be a SCAM!! Look for Viruses!!  Don't trust!!  Negative rating for sure!!  This looks fishy.. Very very risky!

Download at your own risk.

VIRUS

Lol.

Are you saying SUnny King is a scammer? :facepalm:

New users should fill up a questionnaire in the future, to make it idiot proof.
Pages:
Jump to: