Pages:
Author

Topic: [XPM] Working on a GPU miner for Primecoin, new thread :) - page 32. (Read 166578 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
All you people selling the miner are pathetic, you didn't even create it. Also it is already online for free

http://cryptobro.com

I'd agree its mad that they are trying to sell it if they haven't done anything that has improved on the original work.

Personally think people should only sell it on if they have made an improvement  (I spotted 1 being sold for 0.07 which included a required file which was omitted from the first release. Still seems mad, but amusing how quickly people dropped their selling price)

Also just for reference the download from cryptobro.com doesn't actually work and for some reason he/she has renamed it RealPrime.zip where as everyone else has stuck with the original name - which makes me dubious as to its legitimacy  -I had assumed as soon as the real one was released there would be others out there that suddenly sprung up claiming to be free but actually containing viruses.

As it appears the download doesn't actually work from there I cant actually scan to verify or not.

So folks do be cautious today is a perfect time for a nasty internet bad guy to try and infect XPM miners and steal your lovely coins!

Huh? link worked fine for me, it's: http://cryptobro.com/reaperprime.zip
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Anybody interested in a miner PM me. Price 0.1btc.

Anyone interested on this miner.. just send me a PM. Thanks
Activity: 308
All you people selling the miner are pathetic, you didn't even create it. Also it is already online for free

I'd agree its mad that they are trying to sell it if they haven't done anything that has improved on the original work.

Personally think people should only sell it on if they have made an improvement  (I spotted 1 being sold for 0.07 which included a required file which was omitted from the first release. Still seems mad, but amusing how quickly people dropped their selling price)

Also just for reference the download from cryptobro.com doesn't actually work and for some reason he/she has renamed it RealPrime.zip where as everyone else has stuck with the original name - which makes me dubious as to its legitimacy  -I had assumed as soon as the real one was released there would be others out there that suddenly sprung up claiming to be free but actually containing viruses.

As it appears the download doesn't actually work from there I cant actually scan to verify or not.

So folks do be cautious today is a perfect time for a nasty internet bad guy to try and infect XPM miners and steal your lovely coins!

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
yeah install the new wallet.dat stealer ...its online & its free Cheesy

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Can one of the people who got the project directly from mrtlt please do an MD5 sum on the .exe file so that we can know for sure which is the real version, or if it is a virus or not.

Thanks.

Ask for this seller, which sold you miner :-D
Can one of the people who got the project directly from mrtlt please do an MD5 sum on the .exe file so that we can know for sure which is the real version, or if it is a virus or not.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
why pay .1btc when you can get it cheaper...  going to spread like wild fire...

from thread:  http://satoshibox.com/52247b834c347b3f8f0041a7

from IRC:  http://satoshibox.com/52247f4c4c347b00990041a7

-tb-

edit

From thread - Free download:  http://cryptobro.com/ 
Activity: 820
okay progress on ubuntu... I'm now getting
/home/paul/reaperprime/App.h:11:22: fatal error: blkmaker.h: No such file or directory
I have downloaded bitcoin-libblkmaker but I'm not sure where the source should go
I have past that stage: simply copy the blkmaker.h from bitcoin-libblkmaker to your reaperprime directory, there will be some more files that it will ask you, copy too
Now check it and update, please

Thats the first thing I did Sad  Weird isnt it?  I def have blkmaker.h plus everything else from that folder in the reaperprime directory
Sorry I wanted to say build directory, i had a mistake. Try again.
Awseome thanks for your help.  Still not building though...

Linking CXX executable reaper
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lblkmaker-0.1
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lblkmaker_jansson-0.1
Activity: 70
So what kind of performance does this miner get?

How would a 7950 on this compare to a i7?

Activity: 560
So glad I'm just a spectator.  Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Anybody interested in a miner PM me. Price 0.1btc.
Activity: 93
/home/paul/reaperprime/App.h:11:22: fatal error: blkmaker.h: No such file or directory
I have downloaded bitcoin-libblkmaker but I'm not sure where the source should go
I have past that stage: simply copy the blkmaker.h from bitcoin-libblkmaker to your reaperprime directory, there will be some more files that it will ask you, copy too

Thats the first thing I did Sad  Weird isnt it?  I def have blkmaker.h plus everything else from that folder in the reaperprime directory
Sorry I wanted to say build directory, i had a mistake. Try again.
Activity: 820

Thats the first thing I did Sad  Weird isnt it?  I def have blkmaker.h plus everything else from that folder in the reaperprime directory
Activity: 93
I have past that stage: simply copy the blkmaker.h from bitcoin-libblkmaker to your reaperprime build directory, there will be some more files that it will ask you, copy too
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
TBH, I'd rather pay 1BTC for something that actually worked Wink
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
can some one make how to setup miner ?
Activity: 434
Activity: 574
Have had about 20 found 6787878.....

Has anyone found any blocks with teh coinz going to their wallet ??

Activity: 639
where can I download this gpu miner Huh If you want money you dont get money.
Nowhere. No one will give you for free, because we paid for it. But you are smart guy. Roll Eyes

Hahahaha, so from reading this thread, most people can't get it to compile, or run, or when they do it crashes almost immediately.  The performance is said to be roughly equal the the performance of a CPU.  Yet you are telling people to pay you for something you didn't even make. This is really really fucking funny.  You should get a scammer tag for this kind of behaviour.
It's GNU/GPL world, dude. RedHat and many other linux distributors dooes almost same thing. They sell they sell other people's achievements for big money.

lol, says the guy selling the miner for 0.49 BTC in his sig.
Now it's much cheaper.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: